Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

The AA factor!

shruthiR IF-Rockerz
shruthiR
shruthiR

Posted: 09 November 2010 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Haayyyyyyyeeeeeeee!!! Today's episode was just awesome with some great chemistry between KK.And she was so cute when she was drunk,blabbering away about her friendship with Gauri and then she feel on him.And from then on,staring session shuru hogaya!EmbarrassedLOL I am surprised that Rajbeer chachu didn't make any efforts to have a look at the girl who's Arjun's "gf"ConfusedLOL From the promo for tmm's epi,was Arjun about to kiss Gauri!!Shocked Well that's what it looked like when Arohi opened the curtain! What a way for Arohi to meet her 'janam janam ka saathi' (acc to the panditji)LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tanu111akavyasam--Janvie--.Nabi.

perfectdreams Goldie
perfectdreams
perfectdreams

Posted: 09 November 2010 at 9:02am | IP Logged
I loved it how Arohi never let go of the knife and Arjun was continuously scared about the knifer. Today's episode showed AA's great chemistry and their skills in comedy scenes as well

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

fastgrowthmediamodenumberthreetvscreensingsongsayconnectedheartsFirst-classFantanu111a

..Amira.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Amira..
..Amira..

Posted: 09 November 2010 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Lolzzz
kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 09 November 2010 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
The AA factor is bang on .   luved their chemistry, sply near the car .  and yeah panditji's prediction LOL I really luved how arohi asked him honey moon pe kaha leke jayega batana LOL.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index