Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Megha's Commentary: November 9

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

IndigoBlues

IF-Rockerz

IndigoBlues

Posted: 09 November 2010 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Hola everyone! My commentary for the day is here! Quite a long time since I've done one...my skills may be a bit rusty...but today's episode can melt the most iron hearts and make them laugh....LOL

Episode starts with front shot of Modi Mansion in its grandeur. Who would ponder on how wretched the lives of its denizens are, when they are not busy romancing, or rather NOT doing it. LOL

We have Chuha Billi Game going on over here. The house itself with its vast room is a maze. Geek The cheese? God knows what, when the cat is sleeping where the mice are playing! 

If you did not understand, what I meant was that hamaari pyaari Kinjalben was caught with daal streaming over her face in the storeroom. Only dal? CV's, I'm disappointed. It should have been a stream of muck. Hey..not being offensive..I'm sure someone as beautiful as she also requires a mudbath. Wink

So when the Great Modi Ouija board is at a dillemna, it points to Gopi.  Though I no longer find this a supernatural occurence. Sleepy Kinjal subtly indicated that Gopi was trying to badnaam the Modi Family by saying she had stepped out of the house when she had only stepped out . Shocked Gopi's Grammar! *smacks head* Truly, what is this silly angel doing in the house of wackos? Stern Smile

Aham's face was firm as usual, like a kid saying 'See, I knew.' Aham beta we all know Gopi's IQ level, and just like us you have to learn to accept it. Geek Stare at the Sindoor. LOL

Meanwhile, the Chuha Catcher game is not over....the Chuha Catcher is asking for renumeration for the mice. Actually he is asking for renumeration for a hostage drama in which the sweet and innocent Kinjal was held captive for an entire NIGHT by khooni darinda gopi. Angry gopi, shame on you. ROFL you should have kept her in there for the DAYS!! ROFL

So Miss Rashi decides to be the kanjoos she is, and instead of giving five hundred rupees gives away a diamond ring. Well anyway, it was of no value to her. Sleepy Though I don't know about Koki!! Wink

Chuha Catcher goes away praising Kanhaji. Oh Kanhaji..thank you for punishing Rashi..we are not interested in what happens to the Chuha Catcher. Sleepy Unless it means more Ouch for Rashi. 

Signing off,
Megz

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Jkamransakshi1saomom-tellyaddict-Rafeal.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Megha's Commentary: November 9" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 09 November 2010 at 7:25am | IP Logged
megha....ur commentery is more hillarious than the epi itself...

and Kinjal's Daal-Abhishek was the must watch scene...i was Literally ROFL and my frnds were asking the reason that I could not....just pointed towards the screen and they too started laughing badly...

see SNS is turning into  Comic Relief to us.......

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

evadIndigoBlues

IndigoBlues

IF-Rockerz

IndigoBlues

Posted: 09 November 2010 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

and Kinjal's Daal-Abhishek was the must watch scene...i was Literally ROFL and my frnds were asking the reason that I could not....just pointed towards the screen and they too started laughing badly...

Thank you...Embarrassed..and I hope one day it turns into Romantic Relief...Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 09 November 2010 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

Thank you...Embarrassed..and I hope one day it turns into Romantic Relief...Wink

i dont think it will be any soon...as CVs are still confused with the title whether its Saathiya or Sasu Ma....

so until their confusion gets clear we have to bear the Comic relief only.........

but till then we can njoy ur commenteries and other good things here at forum...

IndigoBlues

Rafeal.

IF-Sizzlerz

Rafeal.

Posted: 14 November 2010 at 7:22am | IP Logged
sorry chotyben... had to miss it as i was a bit tied up... you are really a very gifted writed... and your take on this was superbThumbs Up

IndigoBlues

shruthi2010

IF-Rockerz

shruthi2010

Posted: 14 November 2010 at 9:32am | IP Logged
megha were are the diary entries. really missing them.

IndigoBlues

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.