Pavitra Rishta

something wrong with hvideo updates

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

dotcom

dotcom

Posted: 09 November 2010 at 4:22am | IP Logged
I don't know if I am the only one experiencing this, but recently most of the video updates are not working properly. the video itself is as if recorded in fastforward, and the dialogues in normal.

Anyone else experincing this ? Its so frustrating. I want to see normal videos, specially now when we are headed toward climax     Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "something wrong with hvideo updates" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

omshreejaanu

Coolbie

omshreejaanu

Posted: 09 November 2010 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Agree with u friend. I'm having the same problem so i just watch elsewhere. U can try Daily motion or u tube or desi tashan if u wantSmile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top