Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CVs Vs Viewers

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

SAIram1984

SAIram1984

Posted: 09 November 2010 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Hi Guys,

Some how I have  a strong feeling that..CVs want the story line to continue...
that is the reason there is a change in Maan's character and making insult of Geet everytime and this making Geet Pissed off and frustrated and she decides to leave Maan forever and will Geet leave to some other place....where he cant even find him....

agar haisa ho gaya tho.....
Kya hoga Maan ka..aur kya hoga hamara
agar Geet ne sach much use chod kar chali gayi tho....Maan sach much pagal ho jayega...Maan ke saath hum bhi pagal ho jayenge

ye CVs hame ye soch ne main mazboor kar rahe hain...

and these CVs are showing everything to the extreeme

Romance extreeme, Love extreeme, Angry extreeme, hatred extreeme, pagal pan extreeme...ego to the core....with all these extreeme we viewers are becoming extreeme pagal by thinking what will happen next and we also stopped thinking about our  own Life, work, khana, pina and started thinking about the characters and started predictions...dont know what all....

ab hum aisa hoga ya hain ki...kuch bhi bardaash karna nahi ho raha hain...
ye sab kyon ho raha hain hamare saath...Im sure Im not only the one who is thinking about this..there will be many more who are thinking to the core about a character...

ye characters tho hamara zindagi ban gaya hain....aisa hogaya hain ki unka dard hum mehasoos kar rahe hain...ye pehle kabhi aisa hua nahi hain..abhi kyon...

I was so happy going girl...now because of this meraa har din...guzar raha hain tension main..ye soch ke kya hoga Geet main...

I have become crazy now...that serial starting main tension and ending may be tension
itna tension hame kyon de rahe hain CVs..

and aisa bhi ho ra hain ki...
while eating, sleeping, walking, thinking about Geet and Maan
and now Im litterally frustrated, irritated and dont know what all

Guys...this was my feeling about from the day one I started watching Geet serial till date...and with the current track

bahut kuch hain bata ne ki..lekin...bol nahi parahi huon...mujhe to rona aaraha hain..mera halat dekh kar

************Sweety*********

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

awedouny67

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CVs Vs Viewers" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

awedouny67

awedouny67

Posted: 09 November 2010 at 2:42am | IP Logged
wah kya baath kahi hai tumne !bilkul meri zindegi se milti hai.subah uth ke maaneet ke bare me soch ti hu.dusra din tho mujhe brush karne mei 7 minutes lag gaye (maneet ko dosh deti hu...ye soch rahi thi ke kya geet mu clear kar paayegi aaj ke epi mei?)

sumona_mona

sumona_mona

Posted: 09 November 2010 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Meri haal vi tumhari jaisi hai . Har din ghsp ke bare me sochta hu . Ek episode khatam ho to next episode ke baremein sochi hui . This is too much Ab CVS ne vi hamare saath khel rahi hai .

br200910

IF-Rockerz

br200910

Posted: 09 November 2010 at 4:09am | IP Logged
 Mai total pagal ho gayi hun........Wacko  Wacko Wacko aaj ke baad pata nahi kya hoga mera ???????????????  CryCryCry

Shweta13

Goldie

Shweta13

Posted: 09 November 2010 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Guys , I am so madly in love wih maaneet, eeryday i am watching atleast 3 old episodes & current one ,

These maan and geet are altogether different from earlier maan and geet , their fights also had their hidden love in it , now onl they fight ust for the sake of it .

bu atlast we are maaneet maniacs and cant live without it no matter what and i seriously think geet shall go away from maan for few days and they will get a break and time to realize their mistakes but we have to watch geet and maan seperated for sometime and we can bear that in hope of them coming together with that same passion and love.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top