Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

ARJUN KI DEAL

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

poojaluvnbt

IF-Stunnerz

poojaluvnbt

Posted: 09 November 2010 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Kal ke episode me Arjun ne Aarohi se kaha ki " agar tum dekhne me thodi si bhi better hoti to main tumhare saath kisi dusri tarah se deal karta" 
can any one guess Arjun kis tarah kideal ki baat kar raha tha.
or agar main jaisa soch rahi hoo wo such hai to Arjun ka character shayad play boy ka hai.
i hope aisa na ho.

please reply me.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaily.Anu-Ananya.vrshn.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ARJUN KI DEAL" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..Amira..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Amira..

Posted: 09 November 2010 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vs-kmh

Kal ke episode me Arjun ne Aarohi se kaha ki " agar tum dekhne me thodi si bhi better hoti to main tumhare saath kisi dusri tarah se deal karta" 
or agar main jaisa soch rahi hoo wo such hai to Arjun ka character shayad play boy ka hai.
i hope aisa na ho.

please reply me.

On the first thanks for using my siggy Smile
n i think mujhe bhi wohi matlab lagh raha hai jo tumhe lagh raha hai
but i don't think soo ke Arjun ek play boy hai ConfusedConfusedConfused

aparna4karanika

IF-Rockerz

aparna4karanika

Posted: 09 November 2010 at 10:11am | IP Logged
nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Wink

.Nabi.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Nabi.

Posted: 09 November 2010 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Arjun is a gangster so he is supposed to talk like that only. Dont want him  to be a playboyConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaily.

Anupa28

Goldie

Anupa28

Posted: 09 November 2010 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
I think they did mention in one of the interviews that Arjun is supposed to be a  to be a cassanova type of guy...so most probably he meant it that way only...

Akankshaa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Akankshaa.

Posted: 09 November 2010 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
He was just trying to scare him, that's all... Cause he ain't the kind of guy, in the show, who falls for any pretty girl and or believes in falling in love at all. 

poojaluvnbt

IF-Stunnerz

poojaluvnbt

Posted: 10 November 2010 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amira_saeed

i hope aisa na ho.

please reply me.

thanks, waise ye siggy na itni khoobsurat hai ki mujhe isko use krna hi para. ab to ye mera computer or mobile ka wallpaper bhi hai.
waise Arjun ke character ki baat hai to kal ke episode se to kuch sahi laga per aaj ke episode ke baare me kya kahogi.

..Amira..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Amira..

Posted: 10 November 2010 at 5:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by amira_saeed

i hope aisa na ho.

please reply me.

thanks, waise ye siggy na itni khoobsurat hai ki mujhe isko use krna hi para. ab to ye mera computer or mobile ka wallpaper bhi hai.
waise Arjun ke character ki baat hai to kal ke episode se to kuch sahi laga per aaj ke episode ke baare me kya kahogi.

thnkss a lot dear Big smile
don't know.... but he is not a play boy

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.