Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: rahulvaid001

wowwwwwwwwww😳vaise i have not found veer in my life 😆but i have my ichcha😳

Wow, congrats to both of you.

Mujhe mera Veer kab milega? 😍😳
rashi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
areyyy i ws watchin the last part...yeh tpau is only bothered bt ehrself sachi!!! i mean veer found ichcha uska kuch nahi..ohh usko lagta hai veer is gttin married 2 someone else na isliye..hahaha..n pple say poor girl cnt think...alll she thinks is bt herself first...hell with veer also😆
Originally posted by: groucho

One of the most beautiful parts of India. I will be spending 3 weeks in Rajasthan in Dec. Looking forward to it.😃

yes the food is amazing....they always get nice bhujia and sweets from rajasthan for me...like they got after diwali.....yummy it was😛
Originally posted by: rashi85

what what whattttttt

yeahhhhhhhhhh in a mail to me

Better???????😉 Never compare, just be happy😊

i know i dont want her to be like ichcha😉tapsyaa jaisi ladki ko toh woh joote maar maar kar theek karde😆😆
Originally posted by: Greenbear

Wow, congrats to both of you.

Mujhe mera Veer kab milega? 😍😳

jaldiEmbarrassednow we all know intezaar ka phal meetha hotaa haiEmbarrassed
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rahulvaid001

i know i dont want her to be like ichcha😉tapsyaa jaisi ladki ko toh woh joote maar maar kar theek karde😆😆

Ichcha needs to become strong - I don't think joote maar maar ke will be Ichcha's style but she needs to adopt her own style of handling Tapasya.

If I were a scriptwriter, I would get Tapasya to fall crazily in love with a boy who is unattainable therefore she will spend all her time (thus forgetting revenge, Ichcha, Veer etc etc) trying to get him and then that boy should put her straight. Too much of evil deeds is also becoming monotonous.

Where has Mattoo disappeared???? He would have been a good candidate.
BayAreaGuru thumbnail

One of the most beautiful parts of India. I will be spending 3 weeks in Rajasthan in Dec. Looking forward to it.😃

Oh good Where in Rajasthan ?
I couldn't go there this time on Diwal as I've to travel to Mumbai and Nasik next week for some family function
BayAreaGuru thumbnail

Ichcha needs to become strong - I don't think joote maar maar ke will be Ichcha's style but she needs to adopt her own style of handling Tapasya.

If I were a scriptwriter, I would get Tapasya to fall crazily in love with a boy who is unattainable therefore she will spend all her time (thus forgetting revenge, Ichcha, Veer etc etc) trying to get him and then that boy should put her straight. Too much of evil deeds is also becoming monotonous.

Where has Mattoo disappeared???? He would have been a good candidate.

Article posted yesterday said Ichcha will change and I hope she will become stringer