Jahnvi's VM Gallery! *A Note* page 73 - Page 9

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by theflyingdonkey

Maino ki pata 😆 OK no Gina + Punjabi = catastrophy
Haillaaa main marjawaa tum toh bachpan se hi changi thi ? lol

areh.. tainu punjabi bolan to kaun rok reya hai? koi vi ni.. tu bol kudiye...
Originally posted by jahnvi.angel10

areh.. tainu punjabi bolan to kaun rok reya hai? koi vi ni.. tu bol kudiye...

Main punjabi kudi 🤣 U know that song ? Sorry for spamming ur thread dear !!!

Main punjabi kudi 🤣 U know that song ? Sorry for spamming ur thread dear !!!

no probs at all... we are just chatting, it isn't spamming at all. and no, i don't know that song

no probs at all... we are just chatting, it isn't spamming at all. and no, i don't know that song

So whattya doing ? Hmm Im waiting for Bidaai to start 🤣 Half an hour left until its 9 pm here .. Guessing its still day there =)

So whattya doing ? Hmm Im waiting for Bidaai to start 🤣 Half an hour left until its 9 pm here .. Guessing its still day there =)

yeah its 1:25pm here.. i guess the time difference is of 7 hours almost between us. im just waiting for my next class to start. it snowed here on saturday 😭so can't even go outside the building. do you have to worry about college apps yet or do you still have a year or so?
that was such a sweet VM nd the song totally suited them

yeah its 1:25pm here.. i guess the time difference is of 7 hours almost between us. im just waiting for my next class to start. it snowed here on saturday 😭so can't even go outside the building. do you have to worry about college apps yet or do you still have a year or so?

Awww .. it snowed here a few days ago but then it rained so thank God. Naah i will graduate 2012, so i have one year left after this year. So ur going to college or in the process ? Although Sweden is known for its coldness & snow, i live by the coast so not much snow here 😛

Awww .. it snowed here a few days ago but then it rained so thank God. Naah i will graduate 2012, so i have one year left after this year. So ur going to college or in the process ? Although Sweden is known for its coldness & snow, i live by the coast so not much snow here 😛

in bold: lucky you 🤔😆

anyway, im in 3rd year of college. now i sound like im too old, don't i??? 🤓
any plans on what'll you wanna do yet?

in bold: lucky you 🤔😆

anyway, im in 3rd year of college. now i sound like im too old, don't i??? 🤓
any plans on what'll you wanna do yet?

3rd year means ermm ur 20 or 21 ? Naah sounds cool ! So what are you majoring/studying? Yeah i wanna get into med school. If not in Sweden then I will just go & study abroad, to the neighboring countries in Europe. What plans do u have dear ?

3rd year means ermm ur 20 or 21 ? Naah sounds cool ! So what are you majoring/studying? Yeah i wanna get into med school. If not in Sweden then I will just go & study abroad, to the neighboring countries in Europe. What plans do u have dear ?

turned 20 a month and 2 days ago. 😛 its just that my bday is late in the year and due to the school system here, it just ended up like that. i don't know how to explain really. anyhow, im majoring in chemical engineering. got here after too much struggle. wanted to be a pharmacist but didn't get admission so had this dream of some day doing graphic design but parents wouldn't let me so that narrowed me down to stupid eng. 😆 studying somewhere in Europe sounds way toooo cool. med school seems hard but im sure you'll be fine.

Edited by jahnvi.angel10 - 13 years ago