Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Arjun Singhania

Poll Question: Do you guys think Arjun Singhania is the real son of Rudro Singhania?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
0 [0.00%]
4 [10.26%]
35 [89.74%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 08 November 2010 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Okay so from the first few episodes, we see Mikhail has what his brother Arjun wants-- which is family love and affection; whereas Arjun has what Mikhail wants-- which is to pretty much handle the family business and be the hot shot. Mikhail is so obviously jealous of Arjun but what do you think is the reason behind the lack of affection shown towards Arjun?

Edited by mahix3 - 09 November 2010 at 6:53am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Jyo-

Pranii IF-Dazzler
Pranii
Pranii

Posted: 08 November 2010 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
u misplaced the names, it must be the opposite :)
mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 08 November 2010 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pranii

u misplaced the names, it must be the opposite :)

What do you mean I misplaced the names?
Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 08 November 2010 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
I think a lot of things about this family r fishy yaar.
Still i feel Arjun's old family was better than this one.
Pranii IF-Dazzler
Pranii
Pranii

Posted: 08 November 2010 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

Okay so from the first few episodes, we see Arjun has what his brother Mikhail wants-- which is family love and affection; whereas Mikhail has what Arjun wants-- which is to pretty much handle the family business and be the hot shot. Mikhail is so obviously jealous of Arjun but what do you think is the reason behind the lack of affection shown towards Arjun?

shudnt it be this way?

Okay so from the first few episodes, we see Mikhail has what  Arjun wants-- which is family love and affection; whereas Arjun has what Mikhail wants-- which is to pretty much handle the family business and be the hot shot. Mikhail is so obviously jealous of Arjun but what do you think is the reason behind the lack of affection shown towards Arjun?

payyal IF-Rockerz
payyal
payyal

Posted: 09 November 2010 at 3:03am | IP Logged

kahani mein twist to hai

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 09 November 2010 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pranii

Okay so from the first few episodes, we see Arjun has what his brother Mikhail wants-- which is family love and affection; whereas Mikhail has what Arjun wants-- which is to pretty much handle the family business and be the hot shot. Mikhail is so obviously jealous of Arjun but what do you think is the reason behind the lack of affection shown towards Arjun?

shudnt it be this way?

Okay so from the first few episodes, we see Mikhail has what  Arjun wants-- which is family love and affection; whereas Arjun has what Mikhail wants-- which is to pretty much handle the family business and be the hot shot. Mikhail is so obviously jealous of Arjun but what do you think is the reason behind the lack of affection shown towards Arjun?

Ohh I didn't even realize. I thought you meant on the poll. 

Thanks for correcting me! ((:

Pranii

..Amira.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Amira..
..Amira..

Posted: 09 November 2010 at 9:09am | IP Logged
i will choose the 3rd option

-Jyo-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index