Kool Comments : Nov 8 PR

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Kool commenting very briefly today : Karanjkar Tamasha in PR
Saw that fake rona dhona of Karanjkar women itching to forgive each other anyways after the usual drama of one day and some questions arose in my mind...........
What the hell did Archna mean U MUST FORGIVE VARShu , can forgiveness be induced like this in ONE DAY ? In my opinion Archna has belittled the babys death like anything and doesnt have any grief even . All she wants is her spoilt sister forgiven , bas . I also Dont know on what basis is she so sure that Varsha is sorry for her mistake . Varsha was a woman of a very definete mind , she did it coz she wanted to do it . This same Archana has SLAPPED Shravani mind u for uttering something in frustration about Baby , and today she has forget slap , not even reprimanded her sister but is asking people to SIMPLY fORGIVE HER .

With what face is Vaisali borrowing ten thousand rupees from Dharmesh when she doesnt want to even live with that man ? Coz make no mistake , that money is earned by Dharmesh . And That too for Archana who SLAPPED Dharmesh ? With What face is Archana accepting that money from a man she slapped for his dishonesty ? And Btw does Dharmesh wanna give this money for Archana ?Has anyone bothered to check with him ?

Varshu I can understand she was doing job so she has own money but seriously are the sisters husbands supposed to shell     ou t for saali's second marraige and third marraige ? If the girls parents cannot AFFORD , why do marraige so expensively , why not be upfront and insist on court marraige ?
Girl meanwhile has left job and is sponging off Bhabhi Bhaiyya and now Jeejus whom she has slapped and insulted [ Dharmu and Satish]

Let me get this straight ............The Karanjkar Daughters have LEFT their husbands but are using their money to get their elder sister married ? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† And these r Sulochanas famous sanskaars ?

Vaishu said something about SELF RESPECT today in jewllery shop ...........If Dhammu has EGO I have SELF RESPECT .Really . Does self respect mean living off ur bhabhi who HATES it ? Or being burden on parents ? And To Top it taking money of same hubby whom u left to chip in ur sisters wedding ?

For That matter does Archu have self respect ACCEPTING Dhammus money ?

Shravni needs to show self respect too . Manav is insulting her like anything now that Sachu has been born and purpose has been served . I am WAITING to see Manav Slapped by Shravni , unfortunately creatives will NOT give her dignified exit .

Tiger is tricking Jay . PURANA KHILADI .πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Kools signing  oFF , Enjoy .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i was also shocked wid archu,how can she forgive and convince people to forgive her archu pakka hypocrite shravani just spke abt it dat to out of frustration caused by archu she gets a slap,here varsha did it and cum she deserves luv. wat rubbish yar!i never thought vaishu will used dharmu money like dis,she is pakka archu sister only.d k sisters totally knows how to use people.i wanttttttttt shravani atleast to slap manav (wont even mind if she slaps archu also) before she leaves. 
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Highlight of today's episode was Ajit and the pose-look he gave on screen shot after his gundas admiring the old times...πŸ˜›Anything for good old popat Ajit πŸ‘

I remeber that slap Sati savitri Archu gave Shrav during her 9th month of pregnancy....She has not even yelled at Varshu once or slapped her...Now she is talking abt forgiving...Mother teresa reincarnated @ Karanjkars 🀣 Give me a freaking break...

Manav the way he talked to Shrav was simply cruel and rude...Why does he need to constantly put Archu and her sacrifice for Shrav & rub into her face?? 😑...Man u agree to marry Shrav...She did not ask ArMan to give up their marriage...Why does she have to feel obliged...I am lost here..

Less I say abt ArMan and their PR better off I am..SHow has lost its charm more than 9 months now and nothing they can do will bring people to like it unless the fantatical fans of ArMan...Sorry to call them Fanatical as they cant see beyond these 2 idiots...Grrrrr
Edited by Dabulls23 - 13 years ago
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Manav the way he talked to Shrav was simply cruel and rude...Why does he need to constantly put Archu and her sacrifice for Shrav...Man u agree to marry Shrav...She did not ask ArMan to give up their marriage...Why does she have to feel obliged...I am lost here..

U said it . CRUEL . And I hope to God CVs read us and show him paying for this cruelty . Its not done , insulting a girl so much and this much . Why rub it purposefully in her  face that ur my ZIMMEDARI and Archu is my PYAAR . Go then , marry ur PYAAR .

I hope  Shravni Doesnt allow ARMAN to even glimpse sAchu . There was talk of karma today , i wonder what karmic punishment lies in store for THIS
sherma thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Highlight of today's episode was Ajit and the pose-look he gave on screen shot after his gundas admiring the old times...πŸ˜›Anything for good old popat Ajit πŸ‘

I remeber that slap Sati savitri Archu gave Shrav during her 9th month of pregnancy....She has not even yelled at Varshu once let alone talking abt forgiving...Mother teresa @ Karanjkars 🀣 Give me a freaking break...

Manav the way he talked to Shrav was simply cruel and rude...Why does he need to constantly put Archu and her sacrifice for Shrav...Man u agree to marry Shrav...She did not ask ArMan to give up their marriage...Why does she have to feel obliged...I am lost here..

Less I say abt ArMan and their PR better off I am..SHow has lost its charm more than 9 months now and nothing they can do will bring people to like it unless the fantatical fans of ArMan...Sorry to call them Fanatical as they cant see beyond these 2 idiots...Grrrrr

i totally agree,d show has totally lost d charm post divorce and d damage cant b repaired.manav is so rude to shravani dese days,as if he is tlking to his maid.its horrible.it was armaan who decided to break their marriage,not shravani who plotted against dem and got dem divorced.i want sum1 to show armaan d mirrror,mostly manav.dis man is so gud even to suloch,varsha,manju etc who tkes him as kachra.and here shravani respects him he tke her as dirt.tat ridiculous
sherma thumbnail
Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

U said it . CRUEL . And I hope to God CVs read us and show him paying for this cruelty . Its not done , insulting a girl so much and this much . Why rub it purposefully in her  face that ur my ZIMMEDARI and Archu is my PYAAR . Go then , marry ur PYAAR .

I hope  Shravni Doesnt allow ARMAN to even glimpse sAchu . There was talk of karma today , i wonder what karmic punishment lies in store for THIS

i seriously want a punishment for armaan,dey deserve it.
acre thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
kool di

i have really enjoy ur kool comments,
although u have aware of that fact i don't watch PR on regular basis,
but still i have always keep in touch with the current storyline of PR,
thanks to ur commentary

btw plz check my welcome speech on ur "how i saw shravani" thread

Edited by acre - 13 years ago
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Manav is not man enough in admitting that the anger, frustration and the guilt that he feels and takes it out on Shravni by being rude is his own doing???  Woh Shrav ke maathe par Archana ka balidaan-sacrifice kyon thopna chahta hai???  Man take it upon your self na?? Who put a gun over your dick head to get engaged to a pregnant woman while being married to Archu love of your life huh?? No one...Not Girish, Savita or Shrav...He volunteered all by himself...Archana did everthing for You nimrod lallu mannu...She did not do it for Shrav...lets get the facts right my dear...

He is treating Shrav worse than dirt...He already hurt Archu too...Both women shut their mouths when he says something...Archana ke upkar ke neeche Shrav ko dabana...Archu ko apni Zimmedaari ke bhashan ke neeche control karna...What does this man have??? I want to know???? Why is he so desired by these 2 women??? Grrrrrr

He is not marriage or husband material IMHO...
Edited by Dabulls23 - 13 years ago
gaurimisha thumbnail
Hail KoolπŸ˜ƒ

very valid qs u put...n no answers

I luved Ajit...voted for him...whadddaaa man...Manav shud bcome his shishyaπŸ˜†

epi was purely entertaining...luved it when Manav finally hold what the truth is....dont know for how long had waited to see him say the utter truth infront of all.

faltoo rona-dhona abt the forgiving thing....then vaishus' self-respect...oh yes...I forgot,manjus' excuses.....10,000 less out of a 11,500 ka jewellery...Vinod ne paise diye the ya nahi

am waiting for full-filmy-eloping sequence....😎....so tht can dance in AH.😍
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Manav is not man enough in admitting that the anger, frustration and the guilt that he feels and takes it out on Shravni by being rude is his own doing???  Woh Shrav ke maathe par Archana ka balidaan-sacrifice kyon thopna chahta hai???  Man take it upon your self na?? Who put a gun over your dick head to get engaged to a pregnant woman while being married to Archu love of your life huh?? No one...Not Girish, Savita or Shrav...He volunteered all by himself...Archana did everthing for You nimrod lallu mannu...She did not do it for Shrav...lets get the facts right my dear...

He is treating Shrav worse than dirt...He already hurt Archu too...Both women shut their mouths when he says something...Archana ke upkar ke neeche Shrav ko dabana...Archu ko apni Zimmedaari ke bhashan ke neeche control karna...What does this man have??? I want to know???? Why is he so desired by these 2 women??? Grrrrrr

He is not marriage or husband material IMHO...

This is what they wanted ALL along , Archna was no less , saying Maine aur Manav ne zindagi daav pe laga dee all the time . Kounsi Zindagi , u had LEFT him . Was any marraige left ?U came back to pick up the pieces and this Saint Man refused to take u back was the reality ...........why blame the poor girl who was trying to find a solution for her baby and herself ?

Of course she is to be blamed for taking this crap from Manav . But My sympathy goes to HER not these two .  Her fault was that she refused to accept the two wife scenario , had she been willing Archna wud have stayed with Pati Parmeshwar happily enough .All Shravni had to do was sing Archus gungaan and say Im so obliged Im so Obliged and the forum wud have said she was GREAT  .So wud have ARMAN .πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 13 years ago