Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: abhi786

I am a silent reader. I like your Post Kools. I like Sravani character who is a victim and a normal human rather than MAHAAN ARMAAN.

Sorry to say that Not Sravani  I Dislike but Archana who is Dislike the most. Archana character  just doesn't have her own thinking, but follow  with what other tells her to do . 

Archana married to manav,her mom gets her home and later she is ready to remove mangalsutra for her mother,even without thinking of meeting her husband once and asking him why he lied to her.NO SHE DIDN'T DO IT

After seeing the photos of manav on satynarayana pooja, Archana insulted manav listen to her mom and when away with her. Atleast Archana can tell to manav there will be no realtionship between us till you prove yourself innocent and stayed back in Deshmukhs house. NO SHE DIDN'T DO IT.

Suddenly on engagement day with satish, she declared her love for manav. Didn't go to manav house immediately or even after sachins death didn't to go back to Manav's house. Instead she Listen to her mom and also get ready to get divorce to MANAV when she herself said that IT DOESN'T MATTER HER IF MANAV IS INNOCENT OR WRONG, AS SHE LOVES HIM AND TRUST HIM.

Atleast before the court trail when manav and archana met on the road, Archana didn't declare that she won't give him divorce as she now really loves him ??

But took the decision only after listening to tape ?? Is Archana love is real ?????

Archana comes to Manav house and listen to manav and agrees for divorce, Why ??? She now starts listening to Manav.

When whole ARMAAAN family are against divorce Archana Listens to manav and agrees for divorce.

Later now she listens to manav and again agrees to marry jayawanth

IF ARCHANA WOULD HAVE LISTEN TO HER HEART THAN OTHERS, THE STORY WOULD HAVE BEEN DIFFERENT. SHE IS POOR AT TAKING CRUTIAL DECISION AND LISTEN TO OTHERS.

She either listens to her mom stop talking and insulting manav, or after manav ignoring her parents and family members.

Sorry to say that ARMAAN are famous because of Sushanth and ankitha, not because they are Manava and Archana, as characters they both failed.Poeple love them as sushant and ankitha chemistry is good and also even love them if both get married to others and later even meet secretly and have eye-lockers.

Sorry if i have hurted ARMAAN fans. It is just my POV. I like your posts Kools which are well balanced and see characters as characters rather than their physical beauty. 

abhi First of all thank u very much for liking my posts and replying in detail although ur a silent reader

Secondly i agree with each word in ur post .U put it so correctly and aptly i have nothing more to add .This was always my point that Archna  did satyanash of her own life with her own deeds , Shravni didnt do it .Neither did Archna 'SACRIFICE" for Shravni .Thats total bull .

Thank u for ur reply .
About Pooja Pihal, well she has tried her best with whatever talent she got and has done a decent job unfortunately she dint have the charm or grace to compete with Ankita at any level or attract the viewers attention towards her inspite of getting a meaty character to perform. Considering the fact that she is much more experienced (has done a film to her credit) then Anki yet failed to impress the majority of viewers (Akash being exceptional πŸ˜†). I wish her all the success in life and hopefully with more training and experience she'll get better at her work.
Sugar_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Kool, I swear I am not  joking .Do think about it ..

Would have never said it if I did not belieev it strongly .I know how diffiult it is  to work on something with a family but you have a natural talent ...
It's the  way you analyse , put the strong points ahread of the jury , give  your arguments , validating them with facts ...try an youch the right emotional chord ..
I am telling you kool, you are a born lawyer ....

You're underestimating yourself, sometimes all you need is a push so here it goes, you should really consider law for career !!!
Sugar_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oops I quoted the wrong person, I meant to quote your (the topic starter) post about saying "who will listen to my...."
pallai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kools why do u keep saying no one will agree with you..
i agree to everything you wrote and happy that shravani got a decent closure at least from some of us.. cos i dnt think cvs are gng to ..

you put forth everything about her .. and yes according to me she is far more better wife material than all of the K sisters put together...
see varsh.. she aborts when she is pressurized, vaishu comes to her mayka when there is a misunderstanding and archu.. she toh filp flops like anything.. if i were manav i wldnt trust that gal.. aaj shaadi kal thadap.. πŸ˜•

she has been consistent,patient and respectful towards to savi and damo.. when though damo has insulted her time and again.. by saying that she shld share sachu with archu.. why the He** should she? its her baby and only she can be his mother....

she can fulfilled all her duties in being a D bahu... she gave them a heir, she has helped them financially in her sister-in-law marriage., she lives amicably with them...what more..archu for that matter as only bought trouble to them... archu cannot listen to a single word against manav even now...and shravani is supposed to love the family that was indirectly responsible for her fiancee marriage...
am really happy you wrote this post ,bcos she was the most misunderstood character in PR and also pooja pihal has done a great job playing her.
sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: simplyshraddha

πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘To u di for this post . So true !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Di I never hated her wen she became pregnant b4 marriage bcoz as i said in ma previous post tat humans do mistakes n she did it so did sachin bt no one will pinpoint him. Niether did i join any hate clubs.

Bt preleap I hated her thinking she is cuming between Arman wen dey were still married bt nope i was totally wrong [thanks to u for clearing ma doubts] Arman were d one who kept on insisting her tat der is nothng betn us. U r rite 4 times she went off d house n des 2 brought her back each n every time.

For tat hateness ma huge apologies to her 😊 and if ever i called her choo once or twice i did πŸ˜† SORRY 😊

Abt shravs falling in love with bhags, situations made her to do so.  Manav was d only man who stood by her then so its natural she wld start liking him.

I agree with all points u made adjustments in d chawl, being as simple as archana, alwayz loyal to manav [most imp]

Di u forgot one thng shravs is linked with jaywant now bt earlier she was linked to ajit pre leap wala n even this tat d baby in her womb was not of sachin bt of ajit . Wat an insult to her n her motherhood !!!!!!!!!! 🀒

I can see savita slapping manav on 12 nov [aww ma sis's bday] wen shravs take away sachu with her bt cannot see shravs doing tatπŸ˜”  Hope she does slap him den like as u said u will kiss TV screen, i will clap 4 her 😊 will do balle balle πŸ˜†

I appreciate d actress PP as she faces lots of critcism due to heights, her voice n tat everbody makes fun of her bt still she continues with the character πŸ‘

Last bt not d least no matter how much long post u write, no one is ever gonna sympathise with her. This is the truth. Fans will like Armans stupidity bt not shravs as a victim tat too a silent victim as i see most of d times. 

i totally agree,even i will clap if shravani slaps manaav,he deserves it.
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Macgyver
I concur with all ur views . Totally agreed . I only mentioned The Pre marital sex point coz se was bashed a lot for that in the forum . I saw it as a human mistake and she did try to take responsibility by not opting to abort .She scored brownie points in my eyes with that ..
In my opinion she is the worst victim in this serial and desrves no hatred .  ARMAN will marry on the 12th but shravni gets nothing but pain from Deshmukh brothers . One died , one betrayed her after keeping her  waiting for two years .
She shud have evaluated her options long back and now I hope we see an elder who knocks sense into her . In my opinion her rich Dad who had all the means to support her too is to be blamed for not extending that support .
commentator thumbnail

Two cents worth on Shravani:

Daddy's girl but ultimately not very well served by what should have been better judgement on the marriage from G-ji, rather easily conned by Sachin and unwise about premarital sex with someone as generally lightweight as he, rash in her decisions first to stay pregnant while single and then to keep the child within the Deshmukh home in spite of every sign from M and A in the early days of her pregnancy that they were still emotionally attached to each other, should never have allowed the grieving family to control her actions. However, not fundamentally a mean or spiteful person, wants to love and be loved, took some reasonable steps to disentangle the situation even if she did let herself be persuaded back, showed a degree of generosity and courtesy to A - who must have baffled her as well as us - upto the point when A herself made that impossible, justified in her resentment thereafter, and definitely not immoral. No case whatsoever for a hate club, deserves far better not only than J as all-round evil spouse, but also M as loveless partner, D as openly partisan, alcoholic and publicly comic f-in-law, or S as rapacious and domineering m-in-law. Should have dumped the lot way back when and made a good life for herself with her own qualifications, a little more social gumption to back up all that sexual and maternal courage, and Daddy's financial support. Victim of the CVs, really, in their ever more badly bungled effort to show what "moral" behaviour might mean and how transgression gets "punished". (Sexual "mis"behaviour in this case trumps all other forms of "vice", as is usual with female exemplars: women can be perfectly horrid yet stay within the bounds of social approval merely on account of not actually sleeping with the wrong people. As pointed out elsewhere, Manju has shown real viciousness but we're still waiting for her to get her just deserts.) Viewer animosity to any and all obstacles in the path of hero and heroine was, however, only to be expected.  

C

Edited by commentator - 13 years ago
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Thanks much for ur response C ..............it was very fair and accurate . I share the same thoughts . Hate for her baffled me  , especially the allusions to her character that just coz she had pre marital sex , she was a cheapo or characterless kinda woman who wud always be the aggressor in  her sexual life with Manav post marraige . That thought process disturbed the woman in me . I never saw her flirting with Manav or attempting to touch him even ...............it was Archana who sort of threw herself at him at every point , and was once found sleeping with head on his chest after his surgery . I agree that she may be tired etc ...what I want to point out was she never stopped playing wife .
Although Shravni deserves someone to yell at her for not evaluating her options and being this desperate to marry Manav , I feel she neeeds to be told personally by Manav that he is , after two years , not marrying her after all . Dumping her at the altar aftersuch a long wait is not done in  my opinion .If u ask me , its outrageously caddish , this kind of behaviour .By all means marry Archna but at least tell her urself . She is the mother of ur bro's son who gave u implicit belief for the two years she lived with u .
Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 13 years ago
commentator thumbnail
@ Kool,

I agree that having made M into the personification of male virtue, responsibility, self- abnegation, etc. it would hardly be logical for the CVs to show him standing S up at the altar. My forecast for the reunion is that it's likely to happen after S - so far only given to nuisance-value tantrums and tears - has besmirched herself good and proper ethically in M's eyes by doing something to harm Archana. For eg. having been the only one to overhear M's plans, she may have warned J's friend to go and take the legal rap for the forged notes, or make some other such attempt to foil M's do-good efforts at scuppering the A-J wedding. This will anger M who will thus justify his desertion and the "elopement", an action romantically pictured in the promo but actually a terrible breach of verbal and moral contract. There is of course the possibility that S may herself back out, in which case, kudos to her (good sense to prevail at long last) and the "escape" may not be from two mandaps and two sets of guests (one lot now getting quite used to wonderfully gossip-worthy displays of fisticuffs and family dirty linen at any wedding or engagement in which Archana plays bride), but from J, who still Looms Theateningly in the background with Vengeance in his Heart.

Been reading some celebratory posts about the promo hug-to-come in the back of a truck. If that's all we get after a year and a half of patient devotion to PR, everlasting curses on those wretchedly puritanical CVs. WHAT ABOUT THE FAMOUS ROUGH MECHANIC HANDS??? 

😊 

C
Edited by commentator - 13 years ago