Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

How I saw Shravani

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 08 November 2010 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Smile All My forum friends recognise me as a Shravani supporter and some even go as far as to sometimes indicate that I am an Archu basher . I don't mind it , but now that the Shravani saga is ending I want to tell u guys How I saw the story and why I never hated Shravani and joined the hate club . It NEVER was bcoz I was a Shravani fan and contrary to what all believe I don't hate Archu either .  I am not attached to any character in this serial .
I saw Shravani as more unfortunate than Archana right from the beginning for two reasons ..............Her fiancee DIED . The Other fiancee was NEVER going to love her and inspite of being fundamentally a good man , he was marrying her for his own purpose ...........keeping his brother's blood in HIS house and pleasing his old Mom . If Shravani was not given this proposal , there was no saying where Shravani would have gone , if Manav would have even been in touch with Sachin's baby . Sachin's baby was the last link to Sachin and more of a DEshmukh need ...sometimes I feel , even greater Than Shravani's need to become a mother .
Archana's husband , ex  Manav is Living . Her Love is LIVING and whether they are together or not , divorced or not , she has this tremendous satisfaction of knowing HE IS THERE ON THIS EARTH . That satisfaction is something different ,. Shravani didn't have it . She experienced something horrific and irrepairable . Archana experienced divorce but not Manav's death . That gave Shravani my sympathy .

The pre marital sex that bothered so many did not bother me that much . No , not bcoz I am not a prude or coz I am a 'modern' woman .......simply bcoz its a human deed . Simply bcoz she was a young girl in love and had every intention of marrying the guy with whom she slept by horrified Indian standards . Also The guy who was a fiancee was absolutely the opposite of what Manav was . If Manav didn't even touch Archana after 15 days of  marraige for a simple kiss even , Sachin couldn't keep his hands off Shravani even when his marraige was just around the corner . .He was a 'fast' guy , rapidly improving under her influence but nevertheless a 'fast man " . In the Sachin Shravani jodi , it was young , rich Shravani who was naive , not Sachin who I doubt was a virgin even and who had initially hooked her for her money . Even there my sympathy went to her . I didn't see her as a 'chaalu girl' but as a girl who simply got sucked in . Posts were witten on Shravani's character after this , suggesting she was a fast girl and would be the aggressive one in her sex life with Manav after marraige . Mistaken  pre Marital sex does not make a woman a characterless woman . I found these posts unfair and More of my  sympathy went to her .

Shravani did NOT propose to Manav . She had come to his door asking for humanatarian help , distraught , grief stricken , not knowing what to do , after realising she was pregnant , her rich Dad threatening to throw her out if she didn't abort the baby , afraid of social stigma , her primary instinct being I DON"T WANNA KILL MY BABY . I WANT IT TO COME IN THE WORLD . That gave her my sympathy totally . Anyone who is willing to go against society and ok with bearing social stigma but wanting that Life in her womb not extinguished is worthy of applause . She showed that spark and I appreciated it . Now there r some who are quick to point out that like Varsha she too went for an abortion once and that if she really wanted the baby she cud have used her Dad's money and stayed seperate etc etc . I don't see that as so black and white . The way Varsha went to abort and the way she went are two totally different things , I saw Shravani as an unhappy young gal trapped in adverse circumstances , wanting the child badly but sensing that in a way she was unwanted and wondering if she was doing the right thing after all . To Top it , she was undergoing the trauma of a death still fresh .......Sachin's death . Forget experiencing a death , VARSHA HAD IT ALL . Anyways dears this is MY point of view , today , not really open for debate . I merely state it here .

The other reason why Shravani was so largely hated was for 'FALLING IN LOVE SO QUICKLY WITH MANAV AFTER SACHIN"S DEATH ." Even here , I had different opinions . Firstly ......It was CV's mistake , they didn't have that much time to show the appropriate year long mourning for Sachin before Shravani again fell in love .LOLLOLLOL Secondly and most importantly if Archana could fall SO QUICKLY in love just after the procurement of an evidence .........a tape , and a 15 day un consummated  association  .........exactly 16 days if u count it ..........I didn't understand why such a big hoo haa was being made about the quickness of Shravni falling in love . Falling in love has nothing to do with marraige , and Shravani's association with Manav was from her childhood , a much longer association than Archana 's todate . She knew the Deshmukh brothers from her childhood . She got engaged to one and he died ........a brief association , like a flared up flame that got snuffed out pretty quickly with the wind of tragedy . Then she was helped and 'SAVED" by his extremely kind hearted , hot looking brother who stood by her when the full world was AGAINST her . Do u guys seriously blame that young girl for falling in love with her hot , noble saviour ? For me it was exactly the opposite question ........who wouldn't ? Human feelings constantly undergo change , every second ! I could not hold THAT against Shravani like the forum did .

She was criticised for falling in love with a man who was like  her BROTHER . Again , I disagreed . Why always blame the woman ? In her pre marital pregnancy too She was blamed , not Sachin the man ........he went scot free coz he died although his character was very well known to us . In falling in love with a man who 'was like a brother' why was she blamed so much and not Manav who proposed to his 'SISTER" ? Besides India is a land in which girls marry men whom they have considered in a brotherly way since childhood by the day .....sons of maternal uncles , cousins , brother in laws etc suddenly become husbands after years of 'brotherly play ' . Why was this so SHOCKING ? It wasn't for me , my sympathy with her remained intact .

Shravani was hated for continuing to be in the compro relationship with Manav inspite of hearing him admit to Tarun that he still 'loved' Archana . I think that was the point the hate escalated the MOST . It was expected of Shravani that she shud move out of the way and let Archna Manav come together . I agree to it somewhat here but then I can equally understand her not moving out of the way either . A baby on the way was more of 'the real thing' than so called 'love' of such short association as existed between Manav and Archana then . Life's decisions are not taken on 'love' ..........this love was non existent when Archana saw the photos and walked off with her mom , choosing to break her relation based on the 'real' photos and not on what was secretly simmering in her 'heart' by then . Thats the way it is . I am not a romantic at all , I don't believe in the kind of Love that Manav Archana profess to have , it is surreal . Also , For me , so called 'LOVE" changes rapidly . That has been my experience of life . If Shravani overheard it but chose not to take it so much to heart , telling herself that Everything will be ok after marraige , He will first love Sachu and gradually he will learn to love me and forget his first love , I don't think it is such an evil thought at all but a very realistic thought process of a girl . I didn't hate her for that at all .

She was not  a mean girl . She was not petty about  money like Manju was . She gave up all her jewellery to Savita , and did not object to the way the Deshmukhs used Sachin's insurance money for placating Rasika's revengeful whims . She kept quiet . She seemed personally as simple and unattached to money as Archana . Even now when her father was asking Savita to buy various jewels , saris for her , she said What is the necessity , I have my old stuff . She wore simple cotton saris and learnt housework , stayed in that chawl for two years , was very respectful to Savita and Damodar .........she gave him cups of tea , meds etc , unlike Manju who only gives Manohar contempt whenever he tells her to bring something while coming from office . Neither was she rude like Varsha was to Bhavna , and trust me , Savita was no Bhavna . Her goodness was dismissed off in the forum as 'Huh , Whats the Big Deal . So what , Even Im well off and I can cook .Does that determine if she is right . Whats the big deal .She is just trying to COPY Archana by wearing those saris but she can never be Archana . Huh . Copy Cat .
I differed mentally as I read those comments . By all means love Archana but don't dismiss what u see was my point . Indeed Shravni had all the makings of an excellent bahu . She took great care never to backanswer Savita , adjusted in a lifestyle far below hers not just coz she had no option but also coz she as a woman respected Manavs egoistic stand of never accepting Monetary help from Girish although he was perfectly willing to use his contacts to help Archana's dad and had no problems working subserviently under Archanas brother in laws who insulted him and later framed him . Shravni did all this for Manav and Sachu combined . Archana was  excellent at housework but then she was a middle class gal who had left her school in the ninth standard and was doing only THIS for years together . But when a motherless , pampered girl , returned from abroad did this I cud not help softening towards her . No , please dont start a debate here saying So what I am rich I know how to cook , Do u mean to say US returned dont know how to cook etc etc .LOLLOLLOLLOL My point is , I found middle class Manju more non adjusting than rich Shravni . She had immense adjusting power .

The adjusting power was on all levels . It was also in the way she accepted Manav's love for Archana and gradually resigned to it after putting up a fruitless fight as a woman with Archana but never Manav . Some hated her for that . They said woman blames woman , never the man . But I saw a woman in love .Just as Archana was in love with Manav and has todate not blamed him for her miseries same way Shravani did not blame Manav but on a woman to woman level chose to fight with her rival instead . Her womanly instincts were sharp , she had sensed that Archana was never really going to give up on Manav . She felt that she wud have a real chance with Manav if Archana would go out of the picture totally , which wasnt wrong . The one year Archana was in Bangalore She and Manav had grown comfortable and happy with each other . If Archna had never come back who knows what the story wud have  been ? We see Shravni's resigned acceptance of Manavs love for Archana when Manav asked her one night her advice on interfering in the Jay Archna affair where she advised him calmly NOT TO . At that point Jay was not villain and Shravni gave that advice without malice , and did not even pick up a fight with Manav over that issue . I liked her best at that point .

Major points of contention in the Hate Club opened for Shravni were

Shravni was shameless for staying engaged to a married man and needs to suffer ..............I disagreed coz the married man was about to be divorced , his divorce was a mere legal formality and that mans wife was not contesting the divorce . She was pregnant and the man's family was supporting her , NOT the wife and the wife too was in agreement with the situation .I fail to see why she was blamed rather than the parties who did NOT try to stop the divorce if they were so much in love .

Shravni was rude to Archana after Archna sacrificed her marraige for her sake ..........Now this is the most controversial point from my POV . I dont believe Archna 'SACRIFICED' her marraige at all . To sacrifice something u must have something , she never had it , she blew it and came back to find that all she had was a legal formality , her chance at marraige was OVER . All she had was a piece of paper saying MARRIED but neither was her husband wanting her to stay or willing to give the marraige a second chance nor was she contesting her husband's decision and telling the court I wanna stay married . In all practical purposes , Archnas Sad marraige was already OVER . What remained was a legal formality bas . To SACRIFICE something , U need to HAVE something .......it was over sadly before even it started .......that was Archna's sad story . Archana chose divorce coz for her , HAVING MANAV WAS MORE IMPORTANT THAN HAVING THE MARRAIGE . By giving the divorce with absolute agreement with Manav , Archana , every inch a woman , won her MAN . It was more important for Archana that she had control of Manav's heart rather than the marraige . She practically told Shravani that , that this divorce is merely on paper , spiritually nothing can seperate us . She played WIFE in the three months under the excuse of collecting memories for moving on and ensured that emotional control over Manav that wud leave impression of a lifetime ..........something she had been unable to do in her floundering 15 days . Shravani saw all this . Why she was supposed to LIKE this or be GRATEFUL was something beyond me at least . I felt rather sorry for her when she was given trays and told to rest while ARMAN 's Love story flourished under her nose . Trays that she never wanted from Archna in the first place ............Trays that she told honestly she was more comfortable recieving from Savita . to top it she had Savita like an Iago at her ears whispering and pointing out  GREEN truths [ I wont call all that Savita pointed out as untruths ] . It was a horrible ordeal for Shravni .........no woman shud have a pregnancy like this where she cannot have a moment's respite without the Fiancee's soon to be divorced wife hovering around to jump on every occasion , treating her like an invalid patronisingly and not really Listening to her wishes of being wanting to left alone . It was at this point that Shravani , unable to take it all , started screaming and was hated even more for her SCREECHES . Her pregnancy ended with a resounding slap by the soon to be divorced wife , uncaring if her water broke and if she would go in early labour . The wife didnt want to leave even after the Baby Shower as promised .Shravni just cudnt take it anymore and started voicing her dislike of the First Wifes interference more and more vocally . I cud not fault her for that .

The IAGO  [ Savita] who poisoned her had done a convenient volte face and was now favouring the first wife .That made me feel even more sorry for Shravni .

She made four attempts to go away , breaking all this .But this couple brought her back all the four times , promising her everything wud be alright and played the trump card of we sacrificed our marraige for u .

But when she attempted to leave with her baby , having caught this couple red handed in the rain under an umbrella post divorce , where it was HIDDEN from her that the couple worked in the same place and were soon moving around under the tag of 'We R Just Good friends'  it was said she was using THE BABY CARD . So was she supposed to give the baby to Savita and leave , I wondered . How convenient for Savita and also the couple . What people didnt understand or didnt want to understand in their ARMAN craze was that a mother SHOULDN"t leave without her baby .

She waited for two years for some dignity to be given to her via marraige , trusting Manav wud never break his word .Her trust on Manav was more than Archnas trust on him . Archna had not trusted Manav and gone after seeing Photos and had required Tape and evidence to clear him but Shravni had not trusted Dinesh when he had told her that Manav was rumored to have an affair with his female boss . Neither did she confront Manav with it . All her womanly spats were with Archna .......her eyes softened as they rested on Manav and she never doubted he wud marry her as per his promise .

It is this Shravani who is going to be dumped in the mandap after two years of her life went in trusting Manav implicitly as a man of his word . She never got Manav's love under the strict reiterance .........BUT I TOLD U IT WAS A COMPRO MARRAIGE and now she won't get even that marraige at all .

She deserves it coz she knew exactly what she was getting into is the popular cry who are sitting , holding seats tight for the ARMAN REUNION . Somehow , I DON"T feel that way . She deserves better than this is my feeling for the character . She was a wonderful woman , who gave the two years implicit trust and hundred percent of her adjusting power from her side , blindly trusting the goodness in Manav , struggling with constant rejection of her own personal feelings for him . She did not like Archana , yes , but it wasn't personal like Manju 's dislike for Archana . She cudn't care less if Archna had moved on with her life , in that sense she was indifferent to Archana and didnt hate her . She got angry with Archu only when Archu repeatedly threatened her chances with Manav . If Archana chose to give Manav up on a platter Shravani believed in never letting her Loved one go but holding him as tight as she could .

Today Manav's Mom is already making plans of looting her rich Dad who is more than willing to give his all to the Deshmukh family . Manav is two timing her by running after Archana ...........but Shravni never two timed Manav in her two year stay at the chawl , her character was impeccable in my eyes .She was absolutely loyal to Manav . Many may laugh at this statement but thats how I feel .

Shravni and her rich aged Dad were never bad . They were ordinary human beings who respected Manav inspie of his poor status , realising his worth far more than the Karanjkars , Archnas family,  who only used him as per convenience and then insulted him like garbage .

It seems this Shravni shud marry Jay and suffer more while Archna shud have a happy life . Why ?Coz it seems Shravni took Archnas happiness away .

Archana shud indeed be happy after marraige , I wish her the best . But I don't want Shravni to suffer more . She has suffered enough . She needs to go away with her baby and be alone with her Dad and her baby , she needs to be strong for protecting that wealth for her baby .Its Sachu's inheritance , no Jay shud lay his greedy hands on it .Nor shud Savita .

Forgiveness for ARMAN can come later . I don't mind it , but I want a grieving period for the girl just as I want for Satishj .

Lastly , I loved the actress Pooja Pihal . Never agreed with the incessant criticism that went on for her . It has to be remembered that these marketing forums r read by creatives and if u hack an actress so much simply due to your craze for the lead characters , That actresses's acting career may be destroyed forever , she may not get roles in the future . Why do this to the actress ? In my opinion if  so much anger was generated for Shravni by watching Pooja Pihal 's acting on screen , then she did a fantastic job .Smile

This is no GLORIFICATION OF SHRAVNI POST . Nor am I gonna debate today . I just felt compelled to tell u guys why I cud never hate her . She didn't desrve a HATE CLUB . Far worse characters were there ......Manju , Rasika , Savita , Ajit , now even Varsha . Compared to them Shravni has done nothing .

Yes , her mistake was in clinging on to this expectation of marraige and not exploring other options . Let us hope she does that now . But she gets no HATE from me and no SMIRKY BYE BYES . She gets Sympathy .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 08 November 2010 at 11:52am

The following 51 member(s) liked the above post:

simmy78deanusasilaWitlovinganusha2010HoNeYshaSadyangelSUMINTRA01bindi2010AnijoyceneelabhaMamanasonika74pallaiviramibrahim192gaayikaenigma6goblueClaire0206lovely_ladygawkersushii.devashree_hlovelych0c0latesSpartacusriniiiicarpe-diemSweetFifigeethikaKalapibonnefilleshermaMagicianPrayas..Sonii..anu rulzcoolkitty_23abhi786gossipgurlslunza--Hope--shaddy25-Stutz-Angel-likeDevilgaurimishanycsweetiePiyatrixkmh2rockzznikitagmcDabulls23

SaffyFlower IF-Dazzler
SaffyFlower
SaffyFlower

Posted: 08 November 2010 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Frankly Di - in all my funny posts,I have always given a solution for Shravni with a decent exit - as VInod's wife,going abroad or something like that

Jay does not deserve anything but jail ,so I dont see shravni's track with him happening @all 

I want to let you know that lot of wat she did is seen as her karma and to me she not even attempting to be a single mom @somebody's expense was a big one - In Islam Fornication comes with  a punishment,and I felt the baby's responsibility is hers, she wanted to have fun with it,but not take complete responsibility even with ample means while being in her 23-24 yrs range of jawaani.

Her father wud be by her side in a matter of days if she had walked away from him,stayed with a friend etc. Anonymity by going abroad was easy for her wealthy status.Its just that she chose herself over the baby,the way I see it.She has strong will but does not want to take responsibilities - not even in eating her food and medicine w/o somebody offeringLOL

Even her blasting Archu instead of Manav each time,was more bcoz she dint wanna face the reading on the wall,running away again - Jay blasted Archu incessantly first bfore operating on MAnav.He took responsibility.

She leaves from the mandap citing ArMan r for each other but comes back without a protest when the same still exists - its hypocrisy for someone who is supposed to be showing regret.

I find her very similiar to Varsha in terms of her personality,frankly.Varsha's case was more open shut thatz all

I know we have talked about a lot of social issues on this forum,but single motherhood - not at all.Why not?What about having the OWN MIND and stuff ? For those who kill the baby,there are still many who go thru the trial of single motherhood too,its the rolemodels we choose in life to emulate that makes us wat we are -
 to me she is very irresponsible,after doing Life changing events like pre marital sex,attempted abortion etc., and never introspecting or showing dilemmas,attempts to rectify situations keeping the baby as a priority etc.Where is the strong will and wat is the use of it or her education @all?

To me when they become a parent ,their duty to the kid comes first before their right to anything else in life,as the baby is a defenseless innocent until adulthood that they have brought forth in their pleasure

She participated in denying Archu's marital rights - at least in Islam a wife has institutionalized rights until the day of divorce,those who deny it to her r all conspirators.
When her supposed rights are threatened and she is not even married here,where is the introspection? It is karma again.
For savita and manav also,the same is applicable.

I have written before,for me aggressors aggression is punished absolutely and its not in relative terms to the victim's patience
Everybody snaps and Manav has - after all he is human - I see him weak knee-ed in love but strong willed in commitment coz he felt its a good cause

I know we both will always disagree on this,so am not gonna write more

Thanks,
..Saffy

Edited by SaffyFlower - 08 November 2010 at 11:09am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

crisi_410vishwapTanyazhelloaamirdevashree_hlunzacoolkitty_23koolsadhu1000nycsweetiegaurimishaPiyatrix

saabkaab Newbie
saabkaab
saabkaab

Posted: 08 November 2010 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Clap nice post even I never hate Shravani.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gaurimishakoolsadhu1000

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 08 November 2010 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Bravo Kools for such a wonderful post.....I share every emotions and views with you about Shravni Character..You have said it all...Clap

Also agree with you on the hate which has been shown to Pooja Pihal as she played role of Shrav...How can people not keep their hate for a character seperate from the actor who is playing it???

Lastly , I loved the actress Pooja Pihal . Never agreed with the incessant criticism that went on for her . It has to be remembered that these marketing forums r read by creatives and if u hack an actress so much simply due to your craze for the lead characters , That actresses's acting career may be destroyed forever , she may not get roles in the future . Why do this to the actress ? In my opinion if  so much anger was generated for Shravni by watching Pooja Pihal 's acting on screen , then she did a fantastic job .Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

excelsa7enigma6devashree_hlunza--Hope--koolsadhu1000gaurimisha

unknown18 IF-Sizzlerz
unknown18
unknown18

Posted: 08 November 2010 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Uh ohLOL

Read a little but dont hav time to read moreEmbarrassed Will read more later and comment.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gaurimisha

excelsa7 Groupbie
excelsa7
excelsa7

Posted: 08 November 2010 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Well said Kool ... I couldn't agree with you more! Having lost the love of my life in a tragic plane crash a 2 years ago - I can certainly relate to your points... every single word you wrote - in my mind is so very true!  

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6gobluegaayikaanu rulzkoolsadhu1000gaurimishaDabulls23

Piyatrix IF-Sizzlerz
Piyatrix
Piyatrix

Posted: 08 November 2010 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Shravni is not a vamp but the other woman in ArMan's life. she's not evil or malicious like Manju Rasika and Ajit but selfish, whimsical and spoilt. A young girl who had evrything going for her foreign education, daddy's riches, status stability would just go berserk cos her fiance died living his seed behind and she having no other option but to marry his brother who she knew was still married nd loved his wife, is beyond me. She and her dad had other means too it ws just convenient for them to emotionally blackmail Manav into this compro alliance. Yup she ws not "mahaan" like ArMan but not normal average next door girl either cos any 'normal' girl would find it cheap to hanker after a man who doesnt even look at her. The argument that she thot Manav would eventually love her doesnt hold ground cos Manav is no ordinary guy either LOL ppl like him are of rare breed they fall in love only once nd this Shravni should have known since she knew him since childhood.

Kool u have done a excellent job in defending Shravni all the way nd kudos to u for that Thumbs Up

Edited by piya_10 - 08 November 2010 at 11:11am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

goblueenigma6vishwap-salma-devashree_hlunzaNisha_90gaurimisha

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 08 November 2010 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaffyFlower

Frankly Di - in all my funny posts,I have always given a solution for Shravni with a decent exit - as VInod's wife,going abroad or something like that

Jay does not deserve anything but jail ,so I dont see shravni's track with him happening @all - I dont know why you had brought it up in earlier threads.

I want to let you know that lot of wat she did is seen as her karma and to me she not even attempting to be a single mom @somebody's expense was a big one - I don't know about you but in Islam Fornication comes with  a punishment,and I felt the baby's responsibility is hers and she wanted to have fun with it,but not take complete responsibility even with ample means and being in her 23-24 yrs range of jawaani.I applied every anti abortion remarks that you had written in the Killing Baby thread and still found her totally guilty of attempting murder Then in Karmic sense Archna defied Gods will and broke marraige , she didnt value it enough . The Karmic punishment for this is NEVER getting a marraige back . But Archana is getting it . I prefer not to judge this rigidly . Also in my anti abortion posts I have said clearly that I understand special cases .

Her father wud be by her side in a matter of days if she had walked away from him,stayed with a friend etc. Anonymity by going abroad was easy for her wealthy status.Its just that she chose herself over the baby,the way I see it.She has strong will but does not want to take responsibilities - not even in eating her food and medicine w/o somebody offeringLOLWe don't know that .Its an assumption .

Even her blasting Archu instead of Manav each time,was more bcoz she dint wanna face the reading on the wall,running away again - Jay blasted Archu incessantly first bfore operating on MAnav.He took responsibility.Shravni has also asked and confronted Manav many times in front of archna during 3 month stay especially in the scene she pulled Archu by the hand .Its not as if she didnt confront Manav at all . Jay doesnt have a child , his case is different .

She leaves from the mandap citing ArMan r for each other but comes back without a protest when the same still exists - its hypocrisy for someone who is supposed to be showing regret.Disagree .In my opinion ARMAN r most hypocrites . If one wants to see what the word hYPOCRISY means these two characters shud be observed the most . But then Saffster , its MY opinion , ur Kool Di's opinion only .Smile

I find her very similiar to Varsha in terms of her personality,frankly.Varsha's case was more open shut thatz all I don't . Varsha in my opinion is far more selfish compared to Shravni .

I know we have talked about a lot of social issues on this forum,but single motherhood - not at all.Why not?What about having the OWN MIND and stuff ? For those who kill the baby,there are still many who go thru the trial of single motherhood too,its the rolemodels we choose in life to emulate that makes us wat we are -
 to me she is very irresponsible,after doing Life changing events like pre marital sex,attempted abortion etc., and never introspecting or showing dilemmas,attempts to rectify situations keeping the baby as a priority etc.Where is the strong will and wat is the use of it or her education @all?She seems to have wanted a marraige and children like archu .I find a lot of similiarity between them . Archu got education , job , but see how easily she gives it up . Coz fundamentally Archu is made to be a housewife . A very nice one . Sameway Shravni seems to have an education [ abroad] and wealth but she doesnt seem to be the career type .Never saw it in her . She had her Dads wealth so she did some pottering around in garage by managing accounts and some social work .Never saw Varshas ambition in her or zest for career . Maybe thats why she agreed immediately to a marraige proposal ? Seems so .

To me when they become a parent ,their duty to the kid comes first before their right to anything else in life,as the baby is a defenseless innocent until adulthood that they have brought forth in their pleasure

She participated in denying Archu's marital rights - at least in Islam a wife has institutionalized rights until the day of divorce,those who deny it to her r all conspirators.
When her supposed rights are threatened and she is not even married here,where is the introspection? It is karma again.
For savita and manav also,the same is applicable.Applicable even for Archu .Smile By Karmic law if Arman marry now after giving her this promise time and again ..........Lets leave it Saffster . Btw , That Marraige is a Hindu  marraige and Archna didnt contest the divorce . Shravni didnt marry during the divorce , she is still not married AFTER IT . So I dont see where she denied Archu marraige ? If she had married Manav in temple even before the divorce Your point I wud see . But she didnt .Yes she got engaged but does that engagemnt hold any value , legally or vedic way ? And As u said Even Manav and Savita get karma there .

I have written before,for me aggressors aggression is punished absolutely and its not in relative terms to the victim's patienceThats where we differ SAffster and Always have . I dont see her as aggressor at all .And I most categorically dont see Archana Karanjkar as a victim .
Everybody snaps and Manav has - after all he is human - I see him weak knee-ed in love but strong willed in commitment coz he felt its a good cause I rather like him . I dont snap so much at him if u notice it .

I know we both will always disagree on this,so am not gonna write moreYes darling , lets agree to disagree and me too , very tired to argue today . This thread ain't for debating as I wrote as i already know EVERYONES views .Smile Especially Yours . But I wanted to post this before Shravni Saga ended . My views r different and no one in the forum will like them . Off to the Kool Di Chatting thread where u have hosted a party .Smile

Thanks,
..Saffy

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 08 November 2010 at 11:18am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lunzagaurimisha

Go to top