Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
character sketch
Armaan:he is 22 years old and charming as every girl fell for him.he has all the qualities that a girl wants in her life partner.

Riddhima-She is 21 years old and a girl having beauty with brains,kind-hearted,spirtiual having great faith in LORD SHIVA,a moderen girl BUT not against her traditions

Anjali Riddhima's best friend a very down to earth girl

Atul Armaan's best friend.shares everything with armaan

Muskaan-bubbly girl and good friend of riddhima and anjali

Rahul childhood friend of armaan
desir thumbnail
partt 1
She is running when bumped in someone,after saying sorry she is about to left when she heared
''can u please tell me where computer department is?''in very polite voice
''go straight and take right'' after answering she leftt from there.
leaving the person in very shocked condition.he is totally mesmirijing from her beauty:''OH MY GOD SHE HAS VERY BEAUTIFUL GREEN ALMOND EYES HIDE BEHIND HER SPECS''he comes from his thoughts after realising something.
on the other hand she finally reached her destination,her class,saying hi to her friends she sit(yes she is riddhima she is b.com final year student in delhi unv')
:"'why are u late riddhima?''ask anjli
ri:''kuch nai yar vo nova park karne me time lag gayya''
only thn her another 4 friends come
mu:''hi guys vacation kaisi rai?''
(two other friends akshara-ak,anshh-ans,thy are in love wid each-other)
ak&an:''badiya''
only thn professor comes and all are setteled.after there lectures thy all are going to parking lot while doing chatting.
riddhima is 2 step forward frm all of them as for saying something she turned but bumped in someone.
to her surprise he is the same person in ehom she bumped early morning.
ri:''i am SORRY mai dekhh kar  nai chl rai thi''
p:"'its okay thanks for helping in morning''
ri:''u r most welcome''
only thn a person come to call him
p:''HI I AM ARMAAN MALLIK.NICE TO MEET U''
ri:''ME RIDDHIMA GUPTA,NICE MEETING U TOO''
only thn muskaan calls her and she leftt.
desir thumbnail
part 2
After she is left the person who is shouting at him came to him.
G:''arman yeh koi bat hui aj hamara first day hai aur office jakar apne paper karne ke sivay tu pata nai kahan dekh raha hai?''
arman was stiill seeing that sight frpm where she left. When the person gets no attention from him he shouted"'armannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn''
Then arman come back to reality and said:'' WHAT THE HELL ATUL? Main behra nai hoon.'' 
At:''mujhe pata hai. par tu sun hi nai raha tha. chal chod is se pehle office band ho jaye paper submit karke aate hain.''

Same day at his house he is lost in his own thoughts he remember how he met same girl twice in a day.
FLASHBACK
when he goes temple in morning he found a girl in red churridar doing her prayer and he is like mesmsrijimg towards her innocent face while she is busying in pouring jal on SHIVLING with grt devotion. she does not see him. when she is going her duppata touch her face. 
FLASHBACK ENDS
AFTER 2 MEETINGS IN COLLEGE he is just thinking about her. He mentally kick himself for thinking about the girl no no riddhima whom he hardly know. dude concterate she is just a girl and he drove off to sleep.
next 2 weeks passed he does not meet her not even see heR IN COLLEGE. In 2 weeks he missed her. he is MCA 1st year student in DELHI UNIV. Being part of his course every student in mca 1st yr associated with bca 1st yr. He is associated with sakshi for next 2 weeks. one day he is waiting for sakshi to discuss something about project in canteen. when he saw her coming along with someone. He could not believe on his eyes. she is coming with HER. But how is it possible SHE IS WEARING A SLEEVELESS TOP AND CAPRI. No arman she is not her she is someone else. HE came out from his own thoughts when felt some one's hand on his shoulders. it was sakshi and along her she is standing. 
HE is dumbfounded when he saw she is actully riddhima.

Sa:''hi arman.''
Ar:''oh hi''
sa''sorry to keep u wait meet my cousin and she is cut short by arman.
ar:''riddhima''
ri;''hi arman right?''
ar:''hi''
sa :''ap ek doosre ko jante ho?''
ri:''u cn saythat. par abhi tum apna kam kar lo baki bat aad mein.''
three of them settle down and ar& sa discussing their project and riddhima is in her own books.aur arman use chupke se dekh raha tha. after they done sa said she meet riddhima in parking. now ar&RI HEADED TOWARDS PARKING;
AR:''SO U R IN WHICH STREAM?''
RI:''b.com final year.'' and her cell start ringing she is on phone arman is hearing one side convo and when he heard she is sayig:''LOVE U TOO'' TO THE CALLER HE IS SHOCKED.

SO GUYS THIS WAS NEXT PART. HOPE U LIKE IT. THANKS FOR UR LOVELY COMMENTS AND TELL ME WHAT U LIKE SO I CAN IMPROVE.

desir thumbnail
part 3
when she done with her phone call she come to arman and ask 
ri:''kaha kho gaye arman?''
ar:''oh kahi nahi so u r in love with someone?''
ri:'' nai to par tum aisa kyon keh rahe ho?''
ar:''nai wo tum phone par keh rahi thi na love u too so maine socha; agar tum nai batana chahti to that's okay;''
riddhima start giggling after hearing this.
ar:''kya hua kyon has rahi ho?'' 
ri:''oops sorry wo tum par nai has rai thi. actully main ane PAPA ko love u too keh rai thi aur tumne pata nai kya samaj liya, isliye has rai thi.'' while saying this she slightly hit his head.
arman jaise wo to cloud 9 par tha yeh sun ke par bechare ko samaj nai aa raha tha ki wo itna khush kyon ho raha tha.
ar:" so sorry. stupid me.''
they reach parking lot and she left aur wo use jata dekh raha tha aur jab usne usko sar par mara use bahut ajib sa feel hua par wo us ajeeb si feeling ko samaj nai pa raha tha.
NExt day at collegev ridzz is searching for arman and she found him in canteen.
ri:''finally got u.''
arman turned &found riddhima breathing heavily.
ar:''oh hi 2 min baitho aur saans lo.''
after she relaxed he asked
ar:''kya hua marathan mein participate karna hai kya jo aise bhaag rai thi?''
ri:''tumhe hi dundh rai thi subh se abhi najar aaye to bhaag kar aa gayi ki KAHIIN TUMHE FIR SE NA KHO DOON.''
ARMAN IS DUMBFOUNDED AFTER HEARING LAT SENTENCE.
ar:'' mujhe kyon dundh rahi thi tum?''
ri:''wo sakshi ne project diya hai tumhe dene ko,wo aj aai nai isliye.''
ar:''oh thanks''
ri:'' ok then bye'' and she is about to left arman said:
ar:''if u r free than one coffee,only if u don't mind;''
ri:'' ya sure why not?''
they settle down and place order;
ri:''arman tumne grad yahan se nai ki right?''
ar:''han right maine iit banglore se ki hai grad. aur p.g ke liye yahan kyonki delhi mein papa ka business bhi sambhalna tha.''
ri:'' tumahri family yahin par hai? aur tum manage kaise karte ho?''
ar:''main ldh se belong karta hun aur mujhe college se 2 din ka relieve milta hai so manage ho jata ha.''
ri:''what a co-incidence main bhi ldh se hun.''
ar:''grt. TO tum yahan? i mean holike ur sister?''
ri:''nai main apartment mein rahti hoon apni friend ke sath.''
than bell rang she stand to go
ri:''time to go and thanks for coffee arman bye tc see ta''
ar;''my pleasure bye.''
she turned when she heard
AR:'' hmm riddhima FRIENDS?''
RI:''FOREVER.'' AND SHE SMILES AND LEFT.
desir thumbnail
part 4

arman is so happy and after paying bill he also left canteen.
next day he saw her wearing white churridar entering in her class while laughing with her friends; as she is not looking in his direction she does not see him aur apna arman sab kuch bhul use hi nihar raha tha.
same day at evening 5 it was raining heavily. arman is about to leave college when he saw riddhima and mumbling to herself.HE SAW SHE JUST LOOKING AWSOME AND A BIT TRANSPERANT TO HIM AS HER KURTA IS OF NET SO HER DELICATE STOMACH IS REVEALING TO HIM.(i hope i am cleared with dress.) when he reached by her side he heard whereas she is fumbling.
ri:''sab kuch mere saath hi pata nai kyon hota? JIS DIN MAIN WHITE DRESS PEHNU US DIN BAARISH PAKA AAYEGI. aur ye mam ko bhi aj hi kam dena tha library mein 4 hours se baithi thi. aur ab ye nova ko bhi aj hi puncture hona tha.'' while saying this she hit tyre of her scooty with frustration and screamed ''oouch''
arman is giggling at her talks when he heard her screaming and he said:''itni jor se maroongi to dukhega hi na sweetheart.''
ri is thinking ek to main pehle se pareshan hoon upar se yeh kya musibat hai par awaj kuch suni-2 si hai anyways she said:'' who the hel r u? and why u call me swee and she almost jammed in his chest when she turned,as arman is right beside him so she jammed in his arms.
FOR FIRST TIME SHE LOOKED IN HIS EYES OH MY GOD HE HAS DEEP BLUE EYES THOSE HAVING LOTS OF EMOTIONS. AND ARMAN SEES DIRECTLY IN HER GREEN ALMOND EYES AS SHE IS NOT WEARING HER SPECS. THEY ARE LOST IN EACH-OTHER'S EYES WHEN RIDDHIMA BROKE APARTAND ASKS
ri:''oh hi arman tum ho? tum yahan ab tak college mein kaise?''
ar:''kuch nai notes likh raha tha. aur main ja hi rah tha ki maine dekha meri pyari si dost apna pair tudwa rahi thi.'' and he laughed. ri hit his arm.
ar:''ouch riddhima. acha be serious ab itni baarish mein puncture lagane vala nai malega. chalo main tumhe chod doon. ise kal theek karwa lenge.''
ri:'' thanks arman but i can manage.''
ar:''pagal ho kya yahan tumhe itni baarish mein kuch nai milega aur main umhe aise nai chodunga.''
ri:''par''
ar:''par var kuch nai agar tumko nai aana hai to main bhi tumhare sath yahiin hoon. aur agar main bimar hua to it's all because of u sweetheart.''
ri:'' offo arman kitna bolte ho tum. FINE I AM COMING.''
FINALLY THEY SAT DOWN ON HIS BIKE AND THEY DROVE OFF. AT ONE SIGNAL SOME bad guys were looking at riddhima arman stops and going towards guys when ridzz stops him. arman unbuttoned his shirt and ask her to wear and he shifts his gaze somewhereelse. when she is wearing he covers herand when she wear she said:''arman''
ar:''hmmmmm''
ri:''thanks.''
ar:''tum tumhe thanks kehne ki jaroort nai hai. mai SORRY kehna chahta hoon. mujhe pehle hi shirt dena chahiye tha;''
and he is looking down while feeling guilty.
ri:''arman meri taraf dekho.''when he looked at her she said:''tumhe SORRY kehne ki jaroort nai hain. U PROTECT ME RIGHT TIME NA BABA. SO CHEER UP MUJHE MERA FRIEND SAD ACHA NAI LAGTA.SO U KNOW U R HAVING VERY BEAUTIFUL EYES.'' She said for lighten the moment and he FINALLY SMILES.
RI:''KYA AB MUJHE GHAR CHOD DENGE?''
AR:''HAAN CHALO'' and he wore his helmat, she settled down and they drove to her house.

desir thumbnail
part 5

finally they reached to her house 
ri:'' thanks arman''
ar:''no problem at all"
ri:''aao arman andar aao"'
ar:''no riddhima phir kabhi aj pehle hi late ho raha hai''
ri:'' late ho raha hai is liye main tumhe force nai karoongi okay then bye kal college mein milte hain.''
ar:''bye'' 
when she turned and about to left:
ar:''riddhima mera shirt?''
ri:''oops sorry par main yeh tumhe kal vapis karti hoon na dekho na it is completely drenched.''
ar:''madam kya main vest mein ghar jaaonga?''
ri:''arman abhi tak to aise hi she stopped when she realize what she is going to say. arman is now enjoying her embarssed face;
ar:''par riddhima mere ghar ke aas- pas vale log kya kahenge,yahan to mujhe koi jaanta hi nahin swetheart''
ri:''okay fine de rahi hoon na'' and she start unbuttoning the shirt when 
ar:''RIDDHIMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA''
ri:''pagal ho kya sare log hume hi dekh rahe hain par tum chilla kyon rahe ho?''
arman is getting angry when she unbuttoned the shirt in a public place and now with her silly ques he is boiling with anger.
ar:''abhi andar jao vahan change karke shirt vapis karo jao andar''
while feeling anger in his voice; she doesn't want to create a scene so she went;but she realize arman is notcoming with her so she turned and see he is still sitting on his bike.
ri:''ab vahan kyon baithe ho? chup-chap andar aao.main koi special invitation nai dene vali aur haath pakad ke bhi nai leke jaane waali so
saying this she turned and went,arman locked his bike and quickly follows her.they reached, ridzz rang the doorbell, soon anjali opens it and
an:''kahan thi tum ridzz? pata main kitni pareshan thi aur cell kyon nai utha rahi thi tum meri baat ka ans kyon nai de rahi ho tum? anjli stops when she saw arman
ri:'' offfo anji bolne dogi to bolongi na. cell ki battery khatam ho gayi thi aur mam ka kam karte der ho gayi aur phir tyre puncture ho gaya is liye der ho gayi aurv ques session samapat(FINISH) ho gaya ho to door se hatogi mujhe aandar aana hai.'' anjali immediately move aside and then
an:''ridzz ye kaun hai haaan?'' anji point towards arman who is still on door.
ri:''tum andar aa sakte ho okaay? aur anji inka intro tumhe sa deegi mere paas zada jaroori kam hai karne ko''
saying so she turned her gaze on arman and left.

desir thumbnail
part 6

when she left 
sa:''hi armaan''
ar:'' oh hi sakshi''
an:''sakshi main bhi yahiin hoon''
sa:'' oops sorry anjali, anjli yeh hai arman apne college mein mera senior aur armaan yeh hai anjali riddhima ki best friend''
ar:''hi anjli''
an:''hi armaan, aao baitho na pls''
meanwhile ridzz shout 
ri:''anji andar aana pls''
an:'' guys tum baitho main aati hoon'' and anji left. 
in ridzz room
ri:''anji yeh towel us akdo ko dedo aur bolna mat maine diya hai''
an:''tumne diya hai totumhara naaam hi loongi na'' with this she left with towel.
outside
an:''arman yeh lo towel'' she handed towel to armaan and he start drying his hair when his gaze fell on ridzz, she is wearing small top and her trackers and in her one hand arman's shirt and with other hand she is busy in drying her hair.
ar mumbled to himself:'' she is looking very beautiful in her trackers also.''
no one is able to hear it.
ri:''yeh lo tumhara shirt rakho apne paaas.''
an:''kya ridzzz kal dho ke vappis karte na?''
ri:''I LOVE TO ANJI. BUT KYA KARE KISI KO ABHI VAAPIS CHAHIYE AUR SHAYAD OSKO LAGTA MAIN OOSKA SHIRT KAHHIIN KHA NA JAAAAAON?''
ar:''thanks ab main chalta hoon''
an:''nai arman ek coffee ke baad chale jana ridzz bahut achi coffee banati hain. kyon sakshi?"
sa:'' i agree she is best coffee maker''
ar:''thanks guys bt phir kabhi aj late ho raha hai bye''
sa&an:''bye"'
but not ridzz said bye to him and he left he know she is angry with him.
he is thinking that as his dad is in his house and he can't come to house in vest in front of him that's why he aska her for his shirt.
other side ridzz:''samjhta kya hain apne aap ko main ooski marji se nai chalogi; public place mein shirt is liye de rahi thi kyonki maine niche kurta to pehna tha na.'' and she sleep whereas armaan also drove off to sleep holding his shirt in which he can smell her.
NEXT DAY AT JOGGERS PARK ar is joggng when his gaze fell on her playing basketball alone. he goes towards her, her back is facing him;her long hair tie in messy bun and she is wearing her jogger suit.
ar:''acha khelti par mujhse acha nai sweetheart''
she turned and found arman smiling, wearing his sleeveeless black sweats half of zip open and loose trackers
ri:''tum? aur mujhe kya lena hai tum kaisa bhi khelte ho? aur stop calling me sweetheart''
ar:''darr gayi na''
ri:''main kisi se nahin darti ok''
ar:''oh really lag to nahin raha; acha aisa hai to one- on one match''
ri:''ok fine mr''
they start playing and on tie when ridzz's cell baep arman managed one goaql and he won.
desir thumbnail
part 7(a)ARMAN WON THE BASKETBALL MATCH. riddhima ended the call
ar:''maine kaha tha na mujhse acha nai khel sakti tum''
ri:''main phone par baat kar rahi thi aur tumne tab basket kiya u won because u cheat.''
ar:"' oh hello maine kaha tha game se dhayan hatane ko, ek to har gayi upar se mujhe cheater keh rahi ho.''
ri:"that's what u r cheater''
ar:'' main cheater aur tum kya ho?''
ri:''jo bhi hooon tumhare jaise cheater to nai hooon.''
ar:''ok fine mujhe pata hai tum kya ho''
ri:''kya hooon?''
ar:''basket karne vaali BASKET''
ri:''kya?''
ar:''aur nai to kya tumne hi to kaha sweetheart na bolaun to mere liye ajj se tum BASKET''
ri:''shut up armaan mera naam riddhima hai to tum bhi mujhe usi naaam se bolauge okay?''
ar:'' mujhe pata hai tumhara naaam riddhimaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hai par BASKET cool sound karta hai BASKET''
ri:'' tum na arman''
ar:'' main na kya BASKET'' (RIDZZ KO IRRITATE KARNE MEIN ARMAAN KO BADA MAZA AA RAHA THA BECAUSE GUSSE MEIN OOSKI BADI-2 EYES AUR BHI SUNDAR LAG RAHI THI)
ri:''kuch nai U GO TO HELL''
ar:''okay par agar HELL mein BAARISH hoyi to TOWEL dene aaogi na''
(ridzz is like someone caught her red handed, she is frowning with anger on anji ki oosne kyon bata diya)
ar:''anjli ne mujhe kuch nai bataya''
ri:''phir tumhe kaise?"
ar:''bas pata chal gaya. chodo in sab baaton ko vaise tum basketball acha khel leti ho''
suddenly alarm start ringing on her phone, she see the time and
ri:''armaan main chalti hoon college ke liye late ho jayega nai to abhi mujhe tyar bhi hona hai''
ar:''BYE BASKET''
ri:''BYE'' SHE SMILES FINALLY AND LEFT.

IT'S almost a month after that morning incidence that they did'nt talk with each-other but they smile when they saw each- other actully both r very busy in their studies moreover they r in different streams.armaan know riddhima's FRIENDS anjii, akshara, ansh; muskaaan. but riddhima do not know any of armaaan's friends.
One day ridzz is doing somework in canteen when arman came with his friend maya.
ri:''hi armaan''
ar:''hi time mil gaya mujjjjjjjjjjjjhse hi karne ka?''
ridzz is very much shocked with his high angry tone. maya wants armaan at any cost bt arman take her only as her friend.maya see them talking when they were last in canteen. she does not like ridzz at all so
p:''chodo na armaan bunker hai iske to har roj naye dost bante honge na mujhe to doubt hai pass bhi hoti hai ya nai?''
ri:'' who the hell r u talking about me like this?''
ar:''sahi to keh rahi hai maya maine jab bhi tumhe dekha hai bahar hi hoti ho so tell me i think u having supllies in how many subjects?''
after hearing this ridzzz feel someone slaps her very hard without any fault, she could'nt bear this anymore, with tears in her eyes she left.anjii heard everything
an:'' u r disgusting armaan. kuch pata bhi hai ooske baaare mein jaaannna chahte ho to notice board par dekho''
saying this she left in the direction where she left;
Soon arman sees ridzz's other friends and a guy hugging muskan and akshara and they all came towards him.
all:''hey arman''
ar:''hey guys ansh who is he?(pointing towards that guy)
an:''oh arman yeh rounaq hai hamari gana ka 6th member aur rounaq yeh hai arman hamari ridzz ka naya friend''
ro:''hi arman''
ar:''hi rounaq''
ro:''yar ab chale PRINCESS&anjii bhi pata nai hai kaha hain arman hum tumse baaad mein milte hain bye''
ar:''bye guys''
all:''bye'' and they all left when arman called ansh while the others left,maya also excused.
ar:''mujhe kuch puchna ansh tumse?''
an:''ya man sure go ahead ask na''
ar:"kya riddhima&rounaq sath hain as a couple?'' he asked in one breath.
1st ansh shocked and then he started laughing like mechanics.
ar:''what?''
an:''sorry wo tum oonke beeech aisa kuch nai hai roni to varsha se pyar karta hain par tumhe aisa kyon laga?''
ar:'' wo oosnr jaise riddhima ko PRINCESS KAHA''
ANSH'S CELL RANG it's akshara so he
an:''arman bye agar min 2 min mein nai pahuncha to akshara mujhe maaar daalegi.''
ar:''bye''
ar:''OH GOD MAINE YEH KYA KIYA?''

desir thumbnail
part 7(b)
arman;''oh my god yeh maine kya kar diya?''

FLASHBACK
arman is going to his class when he spotted her wearing slim fit dark blue jeans with halter neck black top. he starts going towards her when he stps seeing her hugging a guy very tightly and laughs whole-heartdly with him. he is very much disappointed and boil with an anger so he left the place without been seen by her.WHOLEDAY HE THOUGHT ABOUT HERand do not focus on his studies and finally when he met her in canteen the whole anger inside him at a sudden burst out on her.
FLASHBACK ENDS
AR:''MUJHE OOOSE SORRY KEHNA HAIN PAR KYA WO MUJHE MAAAF KAREGI AUR MAIN OOOSE KAHAN DOONDON?'' with this he left to find her and to apologise her.
somewhere else
an:''ridzzz tumne oos paaagal ki baaatein kyon suni aur chupane k koshish mat karna maine sab sun liya hain''
ri:''koi baaat nai anji armaaaan mera friend hain na aur wo maya main oose kyon exaplanation dooon aur ab chalo mujhe ghar jana hai''
ar:''chalo''
kisi ne oonki baaat sun li aur
ar:''wo mujhe kitna acha samajhti hain aur main stupid, idiot, freak, moron,jerk ooose kitna rulaya'' only then his gaze fell on notice board 
there is her snap on below it write""FIRST IN UNIVERSITY FROM LAST TWO YEARS-RIDDHIMA GUPTA and A PICTURE NEXT TO IT IN WHICH SHE IS WEARING PINK GHAGRA-CHOLI DOING SOME DANCE STEP AND BELOW IT SAID FIRST IN CULTURE PROGRAMME AT NATIONAL LEVEL''
seeing this firstly he shocked, secondly dumbfounded how to react?thirdly feel proud to be her friend.