Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Ria Ka Adda 08/11: Moment Of Truth!! (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 15

natz

IF-Rockerz

natz

Posted: 08 November 2010 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarab123

@natz i thnk sanju is allergic to thimgs wch r shiny

ROFLROFLROFL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ria Ka Adda 08/11: Moment Of Truth!! (Page 6)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sanjukta..

IF-Dazzler

sanjukta..

Posted: 08 November 2010 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
I have a few questions..Embarrassed

1) how come the bros are so tall? the don mom and dad and pretty avg height no?

2) what is the role of don mom? Wink...it will be super cool to see a suave phoolan LOL

3) why am i not scared of the don family? Confused dutta and co from padosi show is much for don-like and scary...they should hire some "white collar" muscle men

and some observations: LOL

1) parul oops bittan OOPs gauri has a penchant for gundas - pehle got herself married to local mawali..abhi thoda promotion huya hai....trying to get herself married to a richer mawali

2) poor arjun...punj ya singhania...iska mom luck is rather kharab LOL...wahan maa ne abandon kiya tha...yahan bhi mom doesn't seem to give him any ghaas patta Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SHIKHA19QuirkyBheegiBasanti

sarab123

Goldie

sarab123

Posted: 08 November 2010 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
hi jaya im sarab...hope to see u around much

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BheegiBasanti

sanjukta..

IF-Dazzler

sanjukta..

Posted: 08 November 2010 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by natz

@natz i thnk sanju is allergic to thimgs wch r shiny

ROFLROFLROFL

and why this generic comment? Geek...which other shiny creature has repelled me? Ermm

KK84

IF-Rockerz

KK84

Posted: 08 November 2010 at 1:45pm | IP Logged

so u didnt like the new taklu baba...

SarabHug long time dude!!! Taklu baba!! ROFL Perfect Name!!! bas hogayi RPS ki nayi naming ceremony....and from now on, I hereby announce TAKLU BABA!!! ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sarab123Quirky

KK84

IF-Rockerz

KK84

Posted: 08 November 2010 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
My post updated! now must dash! hopefully catch you guys later!! Good to see all the old adda buddies!! and new ones too!!! 

Kat

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

natz

sanjukta..

IF-Dazzler

sanjukta..

Posted: 08 November 2010 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
hey jaya ..me sanju Embarrassed...nice to meet you...and waiting for your take and thank you for agreeing with my bakwaas LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

natzBheegiBasanti

sarab123

Goldie

sarab123

Posted: 08 November 2010 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
@sanju: u commented sumthing similar on some fb pic so it came to mind....waise i was jus pulling ur leg me also missing dk arjun relation..nd btw have to shown arohis dad?

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.