Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angad_Kripa_200 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: KK84

Amen to that.... RKA is a place where ur made felt like uve been a part of this forum for a long period of time even though your new...  I would like to thank everyone for making me feel at home and appreciating work... and yes i love the ideas of long post and different views because it makes u look at the show from different angles... RKA rocks and we will make it rocking...!!!...

@ Kat... am glad u liked it... and trust me im not that funny... sometimes i might have my moments of glory and i hvae to admit... u RKA girls are more hilarious than me...

im just waiting eagerly for today's scene... by best friend "Chaku" is back... I just wanna see how KEkta uses my best friend this time around... I hope they do it nicely that it is as memorable as the first one.... 
WildestDreams thumbnail
hey girls*HUGS*

what is happening?!?! :)))
KK84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yay Sammie!! we will def rock this place!! I will be MIA for a few weeks cos I have exams but will def be more regular in mid december!

I am soooo glad you are part of RKA!
reshamc thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
writing here in btwn advertisement😊 
Look like I may write a take on the epi.....loved the epi till nw😳😳
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Updated on page 3:

Sorry guys...not able to do a more detailed take. Decent episode yesterday. Story seems to be settling in to a better groove.

Disliked:

• I still find Bua's character very over the top in terms of both the character itself and the acting.
  • I also think the screenplay should avoid the cliched actions like DJ & Aarohi's mom pacing while waiting for her call....was not needed at all.
  • I can understand Gauri's character's compulsion to go running to see Arjun even after knowing that Arjun feels nothing for her. But the actor was not able to portray that desperation adequately enough for me.
  • Lastly, I may be the only one, but...I did not like Aarohi's character wondering about what she was feeling simply based on touching Arjun's hand. It is too early in the Aarohi-Arjun relationship curve to throw this in...people can be "made for each other" without these overdone cinematic views of falling in love!

Liked:

• The acting in the brief confrontation in the cottage was good. I like when actors emote through their eyes and this scene had that in spades!
  • The chemistry between Arjun & Aarohi's characters was nicely on display in the cottage scene...bodes very well for this series.
  • I like how the writers consistently have Aarohi's character be a friend first in her conversations with Gauri.
Cheers,
Jaya

Edited by darlunia - 13 years ago
WildestDreams thumbnail
watching yesterday epi..Ahahahah Chiku is a mast ahahaha

Gauri is mad or what I can't understand her well...sorry but I don't the actress's acting...she have to improve...she is lacking in the acting..
WildestDreams thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angad_Kripa_200

@ parm... ur poems are just too amazing... simply loving all of them... soon ull see me pming u to write some poems for me... 😆😆😆

thanks Samu Hugs

😆😆writing for you😆😆will try😆
Originally posted by: ItalianPrincess

thanks Samu Hugs

😆😆writing for you😆😆will try😆

no trying.... u have to 😛
WildestDreams thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angad_Kripa_200

no trying.... u have to 😛

Okay baba will write for you😆😆what do u want?