Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fanatic 21 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
both the parts were amazing and lovely.....

cont soon
ronojoy_ria thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hi ๐Ÿ˜Š
the up is really good๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
yeh captain rajveer itne lecture kun dete haai yeh baato ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•
pooja ur naina ko datt pare so sad
yeh rajveer gaana bhi gaata haai ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
wow

anyways plz cont soon and pm me
shivu_crazyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
heyyyyyy!!]wonderful part!!
thts a good one rajveer sings..........!!
continue soon!
golu_1677 thumbnail
nice part..... thnx for th PM

cont soon with a longer part
RiddhiB thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna1

lovely part
but why are you showing Raj as this and even cadets dont like him why?
plz continue soon

This is just for a classic start. Baad mein sab kuchh change ho jaayega. So, don't worry.
dazzling_glory thumbnail
nice part
Pooja is shocked to see Rajveer behaving so rudely.
and later naina and pooja are surprised to see Rajveer playing Guitar and singing a beautiful song.
Please continue soon
RiddhiB thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Pooja and Naina get out of the lovely mesmerizing tone of his great song.

Pooja: umm..umm. Sir

Naina: Sir, vo Pooja ka charger reh gaya tha idherโ€ฆto hum vo lene aaye the.

Rajveer: charger lene mein kitna time lagta hai,cadets?

Pooja: Sir main abhi le rahi thi..lekin aap gaana ga rahe the na to maine socha ke aapko disturb na karoon.

Rajveer: hmm..come take it and leave.

Pooja hurries to the table where her charger was kept, picks it up and turns to leave in order to run away from Rajveer. Butโ€ฆ

Rajveer: Vaise dikhana ek baar ye chargerโ€ฆ

Pooja looks at the charger and then at him and then finally decides to give it to him, vaise she wasn't left any choice either. Rajveer takes the charger from her hand and bounces it.

Rajveer: Cadet Pooja?

Pooja: yes sir..

Rajveer: Vaise ye charger kitne kilo ka hoga?

Pooja; (raising her eyebrows at his stupid question) ummmโ€ฆsir kilo? Yeh to kuchh grams ka hi hoga..

Rajveer: achhaโ€ฆto phir kya aap itni kamzor hain ki kuchh grams ka charger khud akele nahi utha saktiโ€ฆjo aapko dusro ki help chahiye?(pointing Naina)

Naina is pretty much annoyed with him and his words. But she decides not to speak a word in their defence.

Rajveer :( giving the charger to Pooja) take it. And learn to be self-dependant.

Pooja gets very angry and frustrated at his behavior and leaves giving him "the" look.

While going, she shuts the door with full pressure expressing his anger. The door bangs too loud. Now Naina moves over to the door to leave. She tries to open the door but it has jammed. She struggled again but didn't succeed. Rajveer watches this and comes over to help.

Rajveer: Let me try  to open it.

Naina: No thanks. Somebody told  me to be self-dependant.

Rajveer:(to himself) meri billi..mujhi ko meow.

Naina: what?

Rajveer: nothingโ€ฆGet aside. It's my order.

Naina gives him the space to struggle with the door. He sighs as he fails.  Now Naina and Rajveer are left alone in a locked room.

Rajveer: Let me call security to help us.(taking out his cell phone)

He tries to call the guard several times, but there was a network problem in the room.

They banged the door several times for help but nothing helped. They had no choice but to wait for someone to come and help.

Desperately, Naina sits in the corner on the floor. While Rajveer sits on a chair near a drum.

Rajveer: I have an idea.

Naina: Kya?

Rajveer: Let's beat this drum so loud that the whole KMA hears us.

Naina: sorry..i am not interested.

Rajveer: kabhi kabhi vo cheese bhi karni padti hain jinmeb humme interest nahi hota..come and do what I am saying. You can take it as an order.

Naina goes to him and picks up the drum sticks and settles herself on a chair beside him.

Rajveer: (with a smile) Let's startโ€ฆ

They both start playing the drums, actually beating them. Both of them are having too much fun at this stupid act. When they are hell tired, they stop beating drums. They both start laughing at this.

Rajveer: enjoyed a lot na?

Naina: hmmโ€ฆvaise mujhe nahi pata tha aap itne fun loving kind of person hain..

Rajveer: mujhe pata hai kit um sab sochte ho ki I am a strict and a khaduss kind of man.

Naina: haanโ€ฆactually aap ka ye side kabhi dekha hi nahi naโ€ฆsingingโ€ฆplaying guitarโ€ฆbeating drums like madsโ€ฆ

Rajveer giggles.

Rajveer: Actually ye hi meri asli side hai..but mujhe tum logo ke saath strict hona hi padta haiโ€ฆkyunki you knowโ€ฆyou all think that being a soldier is an easy cup of tea.

But aisa nahi hai..it takes strength and you have to dignity to be soldier.

Naina nods.

Rajveer: Jab main aap sab cadets se pehli baar mila tha to I found ke tum mein se koi bhi soldier ban ne ko lekar serious nahi hai..actually tumhare bas mein hi nahi hai.

Naina raises her eyebrows.

Rajveer: I mean aisa mujhe pehli baar hi laga tha..I thought this isn't your cup of tea. May I was wrong..May be I am wrong..

Naina: you know what..you are a nice manโ€ฆ(smiling at him)

Rajveer smiles in return.

Rajveer: are hum ye to bhul hi gaye ki ab baahar kaise jaayein..drum ka idea to flop ho gayaโ€ฆkoi aaya hi nahiโ€ฆ

Naina: hmmโ€ฆ

Rajveer: are 12 baje guard khud hi aajayega..roomm lock karne ke liye. Room lock karne se pehle vo ek baar andar check karega..to everything gonna be alright.

Naina: (looking at her wrist watch) bas 2 minutes hi hain 12 bajne mein.

Rajveer: chalo phir darwaaze ke paas hi khade ho jaate hain..

They both stand up and stand near the door. Rajveer is leaning on the door while Naina is watching him leaning. Suddenly they feel someone outside.

They start banging the door. Somebody opens the door. As they look who was there to open the door, they are totally astonished to find Huda there.

Naina: tum??

Huda: haan โ€ฆvo Suri ji ne bola ke guard office mein hai..to tu activity room lock kar aa. Main bas vahi kar raha tha..lekin(raising his eyebrows) aap dono yahan kya????

Rajveer: Tumhe jo kaam kaha hai vo karoโ€ฆlock the room and leave. Aapne kaam se kaam rakha karo. Naina leave. Aur mujhe bhi ab jaana chahiye.

Rajveer leaves while Naina watches him leaving with dignity. And Huda watches Naina watching Rajveer.

Huda: o fulandevi?? Kya baat hai??

Naina: kuchh nahi..

And she leaves.

Huda: (to himself) kuchh to gadbad haiโ€ฆpata lagana padega..

------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked the part. Do comment. This time it was a long part. Haina??

Love

Riddhi

ronojoy_ria thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hi ๐Ÿ˜Š
the up is really good๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
pooja aur naina rajveer ke gaana sunke ho jaate haai ek dam spellbound๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜lekin rajveer is rajveer he asks them why they are here
toh pooja says that she came here to take her charger toh rajveer pucchta haai ke uska charger itne kilo ka haai jo usse kisi aur ke zarurat ho gaye usse leene ke liye
pooja toh angry ho gaye๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก yeh sunte he aur usse itne zor se door lock kar ke chale gaye ke door locked ho gaye๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
oh this pooja bhi naa itna gussa baap re ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
par yaar mujhe toh pooja ke is gusse par bhi bohot pyaar aa raha haai  ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰aaj uske ke baaja ke naina aur rajveer dono akele kamre mein rahe jaate haai
wah bhai wah ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
ab rajveer aur naina drum bajate haai aur naina ko rajveer mein ek fun loving insan nazar aata haai jo ke aam rajveer se bilkul aalag haai
plz cont soon and pm me
prerna1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
that was so good
loved it
plz continue soon
shivu_crazyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
nice 111........
loved naina rajveer part