Highlights November 2 2010

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

emptypot

emptypot

Posted: 08 November 2010 at 6:45am | IP Logged
  • Kulkarnis eating again.  Mughda's mom wants engagement ASAP.  Nishi playing footsie with Shree while Devki smirks on (some kind of weird menage a trois!!)
  • Akshada waiting for Sambhav.  Sambhav drinking with NB's buddies.  He keeps disconnecting her calls but the tota interprets that to a big surprise.
  • Pragya gets a call from some friend whos shocked that she is now separated.  Some neighbors drop by and want to celebrate diwali with Pragya - ask for her husband.  And comment on the fact that she hasnt done puja, ask her what her husband does.  She says he is my partner and they run away.  She calls her dad - he says wrong number.  She cries and makes ugly faces - which scare me and make me cry.
  • Devki and Nishi.  Forwarded this bit.  Dunno why I dont forward the whole show.  Probably discussed an endless cheap source of energy.
  • Akshada and Sambhav.  He yells at her for going out and shopping.  Says better not leave ever or mujhse bura koi nahi hoga (frying pan into fire!)
  • Shree and Mughda discussing finance for their business.  Mughda wants to mortgage her jewels, Nishi comes by and offers to help.  Shree says you guys think positive and Nishi you just manage household expenses till I am set.
  • Pundit says get engaged tomorrow.
  • Pragya and Abhi fighting.  He calls her immature and says why did you have to ruin this decoration.  Says you overreact and are really possessive.  And this is the reason I divorced my wife as she was suffocating me - better give me my space or else I am gone.

Preview:

Pragya and Abhi arguing and rehashing previous evening.  And he accuses her of being sarcastic and that she always going on and on, what do you want he says.  She says to be married.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RaviSharmasmile365daysAbhiAniCoCoa_19

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Highlights November 2 2010" in Thoda Hai Bas Thode Ki Zaroorat Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

silent_shadow

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 November 2010 at 1:33am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

CoCoa_19

Goldie

CoCoa_19

Posted: 10 November 2010 at 11:31am | IP Logged
thank you so much for the update

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.