Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

whats gonna happen to Gopi now! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

-scarlett-

IF-Dazzler

-scarlett-

Posted: 08 November 2010 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Radhika27

Kinjal may say Gopibhabhi pushed me and kept me in the store-room as a punishment because she was kept during that teej night. maybe she may say Rashi's name.... Kinjal will say 'the reason was so that u (koki) wud know what it felt like locking someones daughter in that room. Kinjal will say I am cold and scared, please POSTPONE the engagement and give odd reasons.....  (but only we and (Gopi-Koki and Mani) knows that Gopi was not there all night during teej. Koki SHUD suspect something......She is very clever!!!!
ROFL You know Koki doesnt have eyes...even if Kinjal does say all that
they will think that the great gopi has became the great jhansi ki rani that actually
has the ability to take Kinjal and tie her in a store- room LOL
Aur woh ghadha hamesha ki tarah MOM ke pallu ke piche chupa rahe ga Angry
Koki is clever but shes really dumb and stupid.... how abt for once
she doesnt do anythin to Gopi n actually find things out
but obviously tht wont happen cuz like always Gopi and her tears
I wonder why doesnt that house ever flood....everyones just crying all the time

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "whats gonna happen to Gopi now! (Page 2)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

fungirl

fungirl

Posted: 08 November 2010 at 7:35pm | IP Logged

no words to describe Gopi's stupidity

Edited by fungirl - 08 November 2010 at 7:36pm

saomom

IF-Rockerz

saomom

Posted: 08 November 2010 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
I'm just wondering if anyone cares what's going to happen to Gopi now.   I know, I know.  Some of you do, but...   Haven't watched any epis in about a week.  Too boring and am losing interest really fast.  CVs are idiots.

fungirl

fungirl

Posted: 08 November 2010 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saomom

I'm just wondering if anyone cares what's going to happen to Gopi now.   I know, I know.  Some of you do, but...   Haven't watched any epis in about a week.  Too boring and am losing interest really fast.  CVs are idiots.
This show is for sure making me depressed ... so have to quit watching for sometime ...

gr8_mms

IF-Sizzlerz

gr8_mms

Posted: 08 November 2010 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
poor gopi always in trouble 

SangeetaHimani

Groupbie

SangeetaHimani

Posted: 09 November 2010 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saomom

Actually after every incident in the serial, gopi is punished, so i thought after every incident we can count on atleast that constant punishment routine happening ...

surfgal

surfgal

Posted: 09 November 2010 at 5:05am | IP Logged
tis show for months is disgusting going on and on about Gopi the poor thing ....stopped watching it

SangeetaHimani

Groupbie

SangeetaHimani

Posted: 16 November 2010 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Rashi will be asked to give back the keys tomorrow. But them will it be given to Gopi ... I don't think so! Rashi will become more revengeful now ... Now, probabbly she will change direction & help Kinjal to run away ... I mean just to take revenge from her Kagri ... ( jsut an evil imagination)  in the bk ground Gopi kya kar rahi hogi ...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top