Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

SangeetaHimani

Groupbie

SangeetaHimani

Posted: 08 November 2010 at 2:39am | IP Logged

Once it comes out in light that Gopi was instrumental in letting Kinjal fly off , what will happen to Gopi. Why Gopi had to hide it from Koki that night.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-scarlett-evad-tellyaddict-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "whats gonna happen to Gopi now!" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

roseflower_07

IF-Rockerz

roseflower_07

Posted: 08 November 2010 at 4:02am | IP Logged

gopi's hands wud be tied with a rope and koki will sing the song"maar diya jaye k chood diya jaye,bol tere saath kya salook kiya jaye" nd ahem,rashi,her mother will say "isse maar do"...nd all others who support gopi will say "ise bolne ka mauka to do vaise bhi har kaand par ye gooni hi to bani rehti hai".... lolz

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bubbly@12Nandita5-scarlett-deeps07smithasrksajnieShell16

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 08 November 2010 at 4:13am | IP Logged
@roseflower, that is hilarious.  

Joking aside this is typical storyline of this show...Koki loves her!  Koki hates her and punishes her.   Now we get punishment.  

Here we go again.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saomom

roseflower_07

IF-Rockerz

roseflower_07

Posted: 08 November 2010 at 6:16am | IP Logged
well jokes apart may be there is some other twist like koki can scold rashi for not holding the house keys carefully nd not taking proper care of them instead of punishing gopi...just my guess

jandira

Groupbie

jandira

Posted: 08 November 2010 at 6:42am | IP Logged
all i hope is that there is some twist in this, i cant bare to see gopi getting shouted at anymore.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

moonstrucksajnie

shruthi2010

IF-Rockerz

shruthi2010

Posted: 08 November 2010 at 7:42am | IP Logged
nothing will happen. the shouting will be there, tearful gopi will be there, finally koki will realize the true, only that handsome idiot will refuse to do and be angry with gopi. then we will be given a bone call goham eying each other finally back to square one. see i have become a CV.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

moonstruckbubbly@12Aashna26evadsmithasrksaomomroseflower_07Shell16

saomom

IF-Dazzler

saomom

Posted: 08 November 2010 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthi2010

nothing will happen. the shouting will be there, tearful gopi will be there, finally koki will realize the true, only that handsome idiot will refuse to do and be angry with gopi. then we will be given a bone call goham eying each other finally back to square one. see i have become a CV.

ROFLROFL  Don't get down on yourself.  You're MUCH better than a CV!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

moonstruckevadShell16

Aashna26

Aashna26

Posted: 08 November 2010 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
Kinjal may say Gopibhabhi pushed me and kept me in the store-room as a punishment because she was kept during that teej night. maybe she may say Rashi's name.... Kinjal will say 'the reason was so that u (koki) wud know what it felt like locking someones daughter in that room. Kinjal will say I am cold and scared, please POSTPONE the engagement and give odd reasons.....  (but only we and (Gopi-Koki and Mani) knows that Gopi was not there all night during teej. Koki SHUD suspect something......She is very clever!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top