we want season 2 of MCNO1 !! PLZ READ

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Shehreen_27

IF-Dazzler

Shehreen_27

Posted: 07 November 2010 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Guyss!! Big smileI want another season of MCNO1 and i am sure its gonna be back Clapso when its gonna be back which new GORGEOUS GIRLS do you want to come in MCNO1 season2Star , please comment 
I want to see Rati Pandey , Drashti Dhami , Ragini Khanna (AGAIN) , Shilpa Ananad , Jennifer Winger , Sara Khan , Urvashi Dholakia (AGAIN)  , Snaya Irani (AGAIN) 

WHO DO YOU GUYS WANT?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Simmi-Bhavnarose-girl

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "we want season 2 of MCNO1 !! PLZ READ" in Meethi Chhoorii No.1 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Vrinda-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Vrinda-

Posted: 12 November 2010 at 5:06am | IP Logged
i too want

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shehreen_27

ImagineTV

ImagineTV

Posted: 13 November 2010 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
I do not!

Simmi-Bhavna

Goldie

Simmi-Bhavna

Posted: 06 December 2010 at 7:15am | IP Logged

i want it too!!!Big smile
it was really funny watching this serial!! me too want a nother season of meethi churi n1!!!Wink
i lyk the segestions u have put! Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rose-girl

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.