Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Hazel-eye

Goldie

Hazel-eye

Posted: 07 November 2010 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Guys dis is another msg tht i took frm IF..m sorry but i found it d best 2 share it with creatives n henceforth garima Dimri The Creative Head of YRKKH replied me on facebook!

Rahul Sood November 6 at 1:14am
My Point of view 2 d current track of Yeh rishta..(m hurt n dissapointed)
itz true dat ur wen u live in a joint family.. problems and happiness knowingly or unknowingly get shared.. the same is happening in the singhania mansion.. be it naitik buying a new house for akshara.. or this sneha thing.. wen ppl r living in a same house.. nothing can remain hidden for a long tym..

but.. watever it is.. if u r married.. nothing shud cum in between u and ur spouse.. whether itz ur in-laws.. or anyone else for that matter...

akshara shud realise this fact immediately that her in-laws are on one side and her husband on the other.. there is a line between the two and at any cost.. u cannot let this line get blurred.. akshara, unfortunately is doing this mistake.. when shez with her in-laws.. shez taking her husband for granted.. and this is not done.. c'mon now.. u CANNOT neglect ur husband for HIS family.. after all.. because of him u r there in his house.. and if u dnt respect him.. watz the use of staying at his place.??

akshara/.. is doing too many mistakes these days.. shez keeping mum.. and shez then expecting naitik to understand her.. n then shez pretending in front of gayitri that all is fyn between her and naitik.. this is not fair.. naitik will be so heartbroken when he will learn.. he'll probably never trust akshara again.. everytym he'll think ki akshara mite be pretending.. n this is not rite even in front of gayitri.. akshara calls her ma.. she is so imp. in her lyf.. then better tell her everythng na.. y keeping her in dark.??

gayitri also needs to realise this fact very soon ki her son is now a married man n he has a lyf of his own.. she can just enquire abt his well being but.. she cannot interfere in his lyf as before.. moreover she expecting akshara to tell her everythng and not her own son.. whom she has brought up.. very wrong on her syd.. when naitik came home after that song sequence.. gayitri shud hav confronted him.. she shud hav asked him abt this.. after all.. it is he who is involved in this matter.. she needs to noe truth from him.. and not from his wife..

the story is heading nowhere i believe.. itz hurting me that once a GREAT serial.. is going down so much.. thank u creatives!
Plz do something....

Garima Dimri November 7 at 8:20pm Report
dear rahul and all the other disheartened fans of yerishta,
when u guys dont like something, trust me, i feel equally bad..coz you guys have been such ardent fans, that i feel somewhere we are cheating you, and this am not saying just for the heck of it..
but u should also realize, that certain things happen keeping in mind a lot of other external factors, and also there are a lot of people involved in it.
when u guys don't like something, and still yrkkh is no.1, so practically u tell me, what should we think..that outside this audience, we have another audience too that likes what is being shown..ye rishta has been no.1 since last 3 weeks, and i know not many of u liked those episodes..
so there are these factors too which decide on what route the story would take.
apart from that, i would just want to let u guys know, tat we have planned something really different for naitik akshara's patch up..which u would get to see in the coming episodes..hope u guys like it.and also would keep in mind all ur suggestions for future tracks.
thanks for being patient..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhavi_Diblack.swan-Wishes-moonlight08Apoorva_22..Akaisha.._Divya_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Garima Dimri reply n reveal..." in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 07 November 2010 at 8:38am | IP Logged
something different as in RAMLEELA? ROFL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

VertzRichie_RichMadhavi_Di.aastha...Fairytales..moonlight08sia.k_1beautiful16_Divya_

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 07 November 2010 at 8:39am | IP Logged
she's right actually...the more wrong they;re gonna show, we'll be more curious to know how everything will be set straight ! and then we'll get more material to debate on...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

VertzMadhavi_Dimoonlight08beautiful16_Divya_

..Fairytales..

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 07 November 2010 at 8:45am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhavi_Di_Divya_

Hazel-eye

Goldie

Hazel-eye

Posted: 07 November 2010 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

she's right actually...the more wrong they;re gonna show, we'll be more curious to know how everything will be set straight ! and then we'll get more material to debate on...
di m thinking d same...wht would be d new invention in Yeh rishta!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhavi_Di

--Sari--

IF-Rockerz

--Sari--

Posted: 07 November 2010 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Are they delusional, kiss rating ki baath kar rahi hai? I haven't seen YR #1 in any poll? maybe on SP?

moonlight08

.aastha.

Goldie

.aastha.

Posted: 07 November 2010 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akufull2mad

Guys dis is another msg tht i took frm IF..m sorry but i found it d best 2 share it with creatives n henceforth garima Dimri The Creative Head of YRKKH replied me on facebook!

Rahul Sood November 6 at 1:14am
My Point of view 2 d current track of Yeh rishta..(m hurt n dissapointed)
itz true dat ur wen u live in a joint family.. problems and happiness knowingly or unknowingly get shared.. the same is happening in the singhania mansion.. be it naitik buying a new house for akshara.. or this sneha thing.. wen ppl r living in a same house.. nothing can remain hidden for a long tym..

but.. watever it is.. if u r married.. nothing shud cum in between u and ur spouse.. whether itz ur in-laws.. or anyone else for that matter...

akshara shud realise this fact immediately that her in-laws are on one side and her husband on the other.. there is a line between the two and at any cost.. u cannot let this line get blurred.. akshara, unfortunately is doing this mistake.. when shez with her in-laws.. shez taking her husband for granted.. and this is not done.. c'mon now.. u CANNOT neglect ur husband for HIS family.. after all.. because of him u r there in his house.. and if u dnt respect him.. watz the use of staying at his place.??

akshara/.. is doing too many mistakes these days.. shez keeping mum.. and shez then expecting naitik to understand her.. n then shez pretending in front of gayitri that all is fyn between her and naitik.. this is not fair.. naitik will be so heartbroken when he will learn.. he'll probably never trust akshara again.. everytym he'll think ki akshara mite be pretending.. n this is not rite even in front of gayitri.. akshara calls her ma.. she is so imp. in her lyf.. then better tell her everythng na.. y keeping her in dark.??

gayitri also needs to realise this fact very soon ki her son is now a married man n he has a lyf of his own.. she can just enquire abt his well being but.. she cannot interfere in his lyf as before.. moreover she expecting akshara to tell her everythng and not her own son.. whom she has brought up.. very wrong on her syd.. when naitik came home after that song sequence.. gayitri shud hav confronted him.. she shud hav asked him abt this.. after all.. it is he who is involved in this matter.. she needs to noe truth from him.. and not from his wife..

the story is heading nowhere i believe.. itz hurting me that once a GREAT serial.. is going down so much.. thank u creatives!
Plz do something....

Garima Dimri November 7 at 8:20pm Report
dear rahul and all the other disheartened fans of yerishta,
when u guys dont like something, trust me, i feel equally bad..coz you guys have been such ardent fans, that i feel somewhere we are cheating you, and this am not saying just for the heck of it..
but u should also realize, that certain things happen keeping in mind a lot of other external factors, and also there are a lot of people involved in it.
when u guys don't like something, and still yrkkh is no.1, so practically u tell me, what should we think..that outside this audience, we have another audience too that likes what is being shown..ye rishta has been no.1 since last 3 weeks, and i know not many of u liked those episodes..
so there are these factors too which decide on what route the story would take.
apart from that, i would just want to let u guys know, tat we have planned something really different for naitik akshara's patch up..which u would get to see in the coming episodes..hope u guys like it.and also would keep in mind all ur suggestions for future tracks.
thanks for being patient..
it is no 1......ConfusedConfusedthats bec we al watch it with lots of expectation....bt wat we get is always a huge diss-appointmentCryCry

RavishingSaRun

IF-Sizzlerz

RavishingSaRun

Posted: 07 November 2010 at 10:49am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing i just hope that we get to see the patch up soon thats really different she is talking about

Hazel-eye

Post Reply New Post

Go to top