Jokes

Eating popcorn......... :D

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

precious_zeba

IF-Rockerz

precious_zeba

Posted: 07 November 2010 at 6:00am | IP Logged
An old man approaches the window of a cinema with a chicken on his shoulder, and asks for 2 tickets. The girl at the counter wants to know who is going in with him. He replies, "Well, my pet chicken, of course!" "I m sorry," The girl tells him. "We can't allow animals in the cinema." The man goes around the corner and stuffs the chicken into his trousers. He returns to the window, buys his ticket and goes in. Inside the cinema, the chicken starts to get hot and begins to squirm, so the man unzips his trousers so the chicken can stick it's head out and watch the film. Seated next to him is a woman. She looks over at his lap and is horrified. She elbows her friend Agnes and whispers, "Agnes, this man over here has just unzipped his trousers!" Agnes whispers back, "Oh, don't worry about it'you've seen one, you've seen them all." Madge says, "I KNOW'but this one's eating my POPCORN!!"Shocked  ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Edited by precious_zeba - 07 November 2010 at 6:02am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-shopaholic-Ann_92music_l0ver036tomnjerry2

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Eating popcorn......... :D" in Jokes forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

baz786

IF-Sizzlerz

baz786

Posted: 22 November 2010 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Omg lol
Wat funny way to use a chicken as a euphomism lol

-shopaholic-

-shopaholic-

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
lol its awesum! Thumbs Up

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.