Advice Corner

Signature

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Srushti-

Viewbie

-Srushti-

Posted: 07 November 2010 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Hi....am new to the forum....i cant seem to attach signature to the posts....everytime i edit my profile for addding signature and submit....it does not seem to save the settings and the signature is not attacche....i have also said yes to attaching signature to the posts and also ticked the small block under the block for attaching the signature to the posts ....but it does not seem to work

can you help me out????

Srushti

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Signature" in Advice Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Asha004

IF-Rockerz

Asha004

Posted: 13 November 2010 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Do you copy and paste the direct link from uploading sites like tinypic?

Do you add IMG in brackets before the link after you copy and paste it and  /IMG in brackets afterwards?

Edited by Asha004 - 13 November 2010 at 7:07pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top