Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

perfectdreams

Goldie

perfectdreams

Posted: 06 November 2010 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Among the shole saas-bahu type of storyline I really want to see Rashi and Jigar falling in love

I really hope we can get to see Rashi falling for Jigar and giving him the attention that's needed

I know we get more Gohem moments then Rashi and Jigar

but it would still be nice to see how Jigar's love makes Rashi more positive

I feel really bad for him at times

Rashi only got married to him for his money

and she just takes no notice of him

I use to love their cute scenes before marriage...now we hardly get to see any

what do you guyz think?

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Kavita.Aashna26First-classFanCaramelxxbubbly@12.FunLuvingGirl.jaswir lovercupid-struck-tellyaddict-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rashi and Jigar's love" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

First-classFan

First-classFan

Posted: 06 November 2010 at 9:27am | IP Logged
I know what you mean. I use to love Rashi and Jigar jodi
Ecspecially after their first scene together...when she falls into his arms in the dark...they really had a great chemistry. The actor who plays Jigar's role is also great at acting...at times better then Ahem-he shuld definetly get more screen space. Would love to see more Jigar Rashi scenes- cute eye-locks or Rashi getting jealous somehow. I love how Jigar is a great husband-he even fasted for her and it's time Rashi realises how amazing he is

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monalidp

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 06 November 2010 at 9:35am | IP Logged
@perfectdreams...
i too feel bad for Jigar...coz he is the one who lost his Love Sonal just coz of misunderstandings created by Rashi. But b4 rashi fall for Jigar i want her to Repent fo every sin she has done, she should be on her knees and seeking forgiveness from Jigar/Sonal/Hetal.....

and after then only there will be any decent love story between the two....as M just feeling bad for Jigar that he got such a Selfish gal as wife when he is such a cute/innocent and selfless character.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Caramelxxjaswir lover

connectedhearts

connectedhearts

Posted: 06 November 2010 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by First-classFan

I know what you mean. I use to love Rashi and Jigar jodi
Ecspecially after their first scene together...when she falls into his arms in the dark...they really had a great chemistry. The actor who plays Jigar's role is also great at acting...at times better then Ahem-he shuld definetly get more screen space. Would love to see more Jigar Rashi scenes- cute eye-locks or Rashi getting jealous somehow. I love how Jigar is a great husband-he even fasted for her and it's time Rashi realises how amazing he is

I know what scene your talking about- their first meeting was so funny- loved them two back in those days. Hope Jigar gets the love he deserves and yes definetly want more RasJi scenes. They look so cute together and Jigar is the perfect husband. Rashi getting jealous would be great to watch.

connectedhearts

connectedhearts

Posted: 06 November 2010 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

@perfectdreams...
i too feel bad for Jigar...coz he is the one who lost his Love Sonal just coz of misunderstandings created by Rashi. But b4 rashi fall for Jigar i want her to Repent fo every sin she has done, she should be on her knees and seeking forgiveness from Jigar/Sonal/Hetal.....

and after then only there will be any decent love story between the two....as M just feeling bad for Jigar that he got such a Selfish gal as wife when he is such a cute/innocent and selfless character.....

This is the oreder I would like the stroy to go-  want Rashi to fall for Jigar, really cute husband-wife moments-then Jigar to find out the truth about their marriage- Jigar hates Rashi and starts ignoreing her- then Rashi should repent and try to win the family back-Jigar and Rashi to unite

-tellyaddict-

jaswir lover

IF-Dazzler

jaswir lover

Posted: 06 November 2010 at 10:41am | IP Logged

@perfectdreams...

me totally agree with u.....Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Caramelxx-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 06 November 2010 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by connectedhearts

@perfectdreams...

This is the oreder I would like the stroy to go-  want Rashi to fall for Jigar, really cute husband-wife moments-then Jigar to find out the truth about their marriage- Jigar hates Rashi and starts ignoreing her- then Rashi should repent and try to win the family back-Jigar and Rashi to unite

@bold...that would be worth watching..how Rashi (A Selfish Gold-digger Emotionless gal will turn into A Loving, Caring, Selfless Wife...m still has very less hopes abt its will happen soon..) better late than never......

Caramelxx

Caramelxx

Caramelxx

Posted: 06 November 2010 at 10:58am | IP Logged

The person who acts as Jigar is one of my favorite actors on the show Star so i want him to find love soon. But i'm sorry to say (as this might offend some raji fans) u can hardly call what is between Jigar n Rashi love..... sorry! please don't start hatin on me!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ninagsaomom-tellyaddict-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top