Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

   

Sajan Sajan Sajan (Page 3)

Poll Question: Which One were The Best?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
26 [46.43%]
4 [7.14%]
3 [5.36%]
19 [33.93%]
4 [7.14%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

whiterose29 IF-Stunnerz
whiterose29
whiterose29

Crazy Creative Minion
Joined: 01 October 2010
Posts: 29303

Posted: 06 November 2010 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SajanRox11

Originally posted by ria_lovesajan

Originally posted by SajanRox11

Originally posted by ria_lovesajan

n here comes manjari with another interesting poll!!ROFL
 
well yaar tu jaanti hai manjari ki main kise vote dungi........chal tu meri best friend hai na yahan?? to ek guess kar ki maine kise vote dia hoga......
 
Hayyyyyyeeeeeeeeeee MR.ShERGILL (ria style)
So obviously her vote wud go to Swamijiii and Sweeeeeetuu!!!
 
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
U PROVED THT UR MY BEST FRND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YES UR GUESS ID ABSOLUTELY RITE!!!!!!!!!!!!
MY SWAMIJI N SWEETUUU..............
 
HAAAAAYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MR.SHERGILLDay DreamingDay Dreaming (im back wid my style!!LOL)
 
Well I dont need to prove it! Hah! Your sooo predictable!!!
hayyyyyyeeeeeee mr.shergill!!!
 
bt i ws thinking to vote for s.s.c n makhnaji.............they're also my fav.!!!
haaaayyyyyyeeeeeeeee MR.SSC!!!!!!!!!Day DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-BlueEyes-

-BlueEyes- IF-Sizzlerz
-BlueEyes-
-BlueEyes-

Eccentric CC Captain
Joined: 16 January 2010
Posts: 15826

Posted: 06 November 2010 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ria_lovesajan

Originally posted by SajanRox11

Originally posted by ria_lovesajan

Originally posted by SajanRox11

Originally posted by ria_lovesajan

n here comes manjari with another interesting poll!!ROFL
 
well yaar tu jaanti hai manjari ki main kise vote dungi........chal tu meri best friend hai na yahan?? to ek guess kar ki maine kise vote dia hoga......
 
Hayyyyyyeeeeeeeeeee MR.ShERGILL (ria style)
So obviously her vote wud go to Swamijiii and Sweeeeeetuu!!!
 
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
U PROVED THT UR MY BEST FRND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YES UR GUESS ID ABSOLUTELY RITE!!!!!!!!!!!!
MY SWAMIJI N SWEETUUU..............
 
HAAAAAYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MR.SHERGILLDay DreamingDay Dreaming (im back wid my style!!LOL)
 
Well I dont need to prove it! Hah! Your sooo predictable!!!
hayyyyyyeeeeeee mr.shergill!!!
 
bt i ws thinking to vote for s.s.c n makhnaji.............they're also my fav.!!!
haaaayyyyyyeeeeeeeee MR.SSC!!!!!!!!!Day DreamingDay Dreaming
 
Hmm yupp i stoped to think abt that too.. par phir laga tu isikeliye vote karegii!!
See i know you way to welll !!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

whiterose29

-CreativeSoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-CreativeSoul-
-CreativeSoul-

Joined: 30 January 2010
Posts: 17437

Posted: 06 November 2010 at 10:31am | IP Logged

manjari these polls of urs always leave me confusedConfused i feal like uday always so confusedLOL they are all awsome but swammi ji and sweetu are my favoriteEmbarrassed but then guru samrat and chasmish are also my favorite because chashmish is who gunjan is for samrat and how can we forget our love guru so yet again i got confused but in the end i voted for guru samrat and chasmish because without thoes two names sajan feel so incomplete............ sajanEmbarrassed

luv tanzeel

Edited by hiiiiiiiiiii - 06 November 2010 at 10:33am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-BlueEyes-

Kiely IF-Rockerz
Kiely
Kiely

Joined: 22 June 2009
Posts: 6478

Posted: 06 November 2010 at 10:36am | IP Logged
sweetu ji ad swami ji
hayyeeeeeeeeeeeee
that was the most cutest one
wanna see sg marriage

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-BlueEyes-

SaJanAbhIya Goldie
SaJanAbhIya
SaJanAbhIya

Joined: 27 August 2010
Posts: 1409

Posted: 06 November 2010 at 10:49am | IP Logged
well, all options are my favourite but my most favourite is Sweetu and Sawami ji!!!!!!!LOL SUNTE HO JI!!! HANN JI!!!!Wink oye hoye jii!!!HeartLOL they are sooo cute!!!!!Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-BlueEyes-

ar_sajan4evr IF-Sizzlerz
ar_sajan4evr
ar_sajan4evr

Joined: 29 March 2010
Posts: 16782

Posted: 06 November 2010 at 10:52am | IP Logged
awwwwsum poll
wel 4 me it z-
swami ji n sweetu followed by bhavesh wid gnjnDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-BlueEyes-

-BlueEyes- IF-Sizzlerz
-BlueEyes-
-BlueEyes-

Eccentric CC Captain
Joined: 16 January 2010
Posts: 15826

Posted: 06 November 2010 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hiiiiiiiiiii

manjari these polls of urs always leave me confusedConfused i feal like uday always so confusedLOL they are all awsome but swammi ji and sweetu are my favoriteEmbarrassed but then guru samrat and chasmish are also my favorite because chashmish is who gunjan is for samrat and how can we forget our love guru so yet again i got confused but in the end i voted for guru samrat and chasmish because without thoes two names sajan feel so incomplete............ sajanEmbarrassed

luv tanzeel
 
hii tanzeel... hehe.. i know.. everyone rights that i make confusing polls!
par sajan ke maamle main cnfusion toh hota hi hai.. phir dekho gunjan kitni confused rehti hain..
well good choice even i like all ... but i chose swamiji and sweetu!
thnxx 4 such a lovely comment!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-CreativeSoul-

-BlueEyes- IF-Sizzlerz
-BlueEyes-
-BlueEyes-

Eccentric CC Captain
Joined: 16 January 2010
Posts: 15826

Posted: 06 November 2010 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ar_sajan4evr

awwwwsum poll
wel 4 me it z-
swami ji n sweetu followed by bhavesh wid gnjnDay Dreaming
 
Thaanxx richa! sirf tu hai jisne abhi tak nahi kaha ki my polls are confusinggg!! LOL!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ar_sajan4evr

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
kya Sajan banenge Mayur aur Mayur banenge Sajan?

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13

Author: samratrocks   Replies: 99   Views: 9940

samratrocks 99 9940 05 October 2010 at 11:31pm by nupurqueen
SaJan...SaJan...SaJan... LOVELY <3<3 :-D

Author: surveen_kapoor   Replies: 2   Views: 1188

surveen_kapoor 2 1188 02 February 2010 at 9:20pm by -Preeti-
EVERY SAJAN SCENE MAKE ME MORE CRAZY ABT SAJAN/MON

2

Author: -Cheeni-   Replies: 11   Views: 2534

-Cheeni- 11 2534 01 February 2010 at 12:00pm by xaviara
SaJan scenes minus SaJan

2

Author: mimi0295   Replies: 14   Views: 3056

mimi0295 14 3056 06 May 2009 at 9:16am by robbieluvr
sajan sajan

Author: Mehar23   Replies: 1   Views: 1816

Mehar23 1 1816 08 October 2008 at 6:08am by SamLuvsSaRun

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index