Miley Jab Hum Tum

   

Sajan Sajan Sajan (Page 2)

Poll Question: Which One were The Best?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
26 [46.43%]
4 [7.14%]
3 [5.36%]
19 [33.93%]
4 [7.14%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

.VanishingDream

IF-Sizzlerz

.VanishingDream

Joined: 18 April 2010

Posts: 22899

Posted: 06 November 2010 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SajanRox11

Originally posted by deepti_sajan

hey manjariHeart
i totally agree with uSmile
i also can't wait for sajan marriage.Embarrassed
so obviously swamiji n sweetuEmbarrassed
i seriously can't wait for those scenes to be realWink


 
hii deeptii.. i knoww..
well dont think they will be real.. but do hope so..
Humphh.. sajan marriage shayad hi dikhayega!Cry

i too hope soo.........par hum kar bhi kya sakte hain........so lets just hope


Edited by deepti_sajan - 06 November 2010 at 8:57am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-BlueEyes-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sajan Sajan Sajan (Page 2)" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweetMonayaSanu

IF-Achieverz

sweetMonayaSanu

Joined: 14 April 2010

Posts: 114700

Posted: 06 November 2010 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Hehehe manjari's one more poll cool hmm I have voted for sweetu n swami one coz dis track was where sajan were really close n der all cuteee scenes we got to see in S2 n we also got trailer of how der real marriage life will be in show hehe

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-BlueEyes-

XDevilsDesireX

IF-Rockerz

XDevilsDesireX

Joined: 19 May 2010

Posts: 6622

Posted: 06 November 2010 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SajanRox11

Originally posted by -BlueFairy-

Waisay toh i love all the options but Fav one wil be always Secret friend and Gunjan because from that track,i got too much attached with SGEmbarrassedThis was the main track where i fell in love with SG,before this I only use to LIKE them
 
Oohh!! Waoo.. then obviously you'd like them.. i love sajan from the basketball scene when sam hits gunjan with that ball and the papers go flyingg..!! basically ive always lovvveddd sajan!
Yup that was totally Cute but at those times Sam used to flirt more so i was not that much intersted but Yes I loved Gunjan from the startEmbarrassedShe is and wiill remain my fav character inMJHT and the reason to watc this showEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-BlueEyes-

whiterose29

IF-Stunnerz

whiterose29

Joined: 01 October 2010

Posts: 29172

Posted: 06 November 2010 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SajanRox11

Originally posted by ria_lovesajan

n here comes manjari with another interesting poll!!ROFL
 
well yaar tu jaanti hai manjari ki main kise vote dungi........chal tu meri best friend hai na yahan?? to ek guess kar ki maine kise vote dia hoga......
 
Hayyyyyyeeeeeeeeeee MR.ShERGILL (ria style)
So obviously her vote wud go to Swamijiii and Sweeeeeetuu!!!
 
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
U PROVED THT UR MY BEST FRND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YES UR GUESS ID ABSOLUTELY RITE!!!!!!!!!!!!
MY SWAMIJI N SWEETUUU..............
 
HAAAAAYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MR.SHERGILLDay DreamingDay Dreaming (im back wid my style!!LOL)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-BlueEyes-

-BlueEyes-

IF-Sizzlerz

-BlueEyes-

Crazy Creative Baby

Joined: 16 January 2010

Posts: 15750

Posted: 06 November 2010 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepti_sajan

Originally posted by SajanRox11

Originally posted by deepti_sajan

hey manjariHeart
i totally agree with uSmile
i also can't wait for sajan marriage.Embarrassed
so obviously swamiji n sweetuEmbarrassed
i seriously can't wait for those scenes to be realWink


 
hii deeptii.. i knoww..
well dont think they will be real.. but do hope so..
Humphh.. sajan marriage shayad hi dikhayega!Cry

i too hope soo.........par hum kar bhi kya sakte hain........so lets just hope
 
Kuchh nahi kar payenge hum.. its all up to the cvs! bas ek cheez kar sakte hai! apne ffs main sajan ki shaadi jaldi karva dete hai! LOL!

-BlueEyes-

IF-Sizzlerz

-BlueEyes-

Crazy Creative Baby

Joined: 16 January 2010

Posts: 15750

Posted: 06 November 2010 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anu_sajan4ever

Hehehe manjari's one more poll cool hmm I have voted for sweetu n swami one coz dis track was where sajan were really close n der all cuteee scenes we got to see in S2 n we also got trailer of how der real marriage life will be in show hehe
 
Thnk u thnk u! I knowww!! that track was just soooo cuuutee!!
I knowww!! and the sam who flirts was backk!!

-BlueEyes-

IF-Sizzlerz

-BlueEyes-

Crazy Creative Baby

Joined: 16 January 2010

Posts: 15750

Posted: 06 November 2010 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -BlueFairy-

Originally posted by SajanRox11

Originally posted by -BlueFairy-

Waisay toh i love all the options but Fav one wil be always Secret friend and Gunjan because from that track,i got too much attached with SGEmbarrassedThis was the main track where i fell in love with SG,before this I only use to LIKE them
 
Oohh!! Waoo.. then obviously you'd like them.. i love sajan from the basketball scene when sam hits gunjan with that ball and the papers go flyingg..!! basically ive always lovvveddd sajan!
Yup that was totally Cute but at those times Sam used to flirt more so i was not that much intersted but Yes I loved Gunjan from the startEmbarrassedShe is and wiill remain my fav character inMJHT and the reason to watc this showEmbarrassed
 
Aww... How sweet! mera toh change hota gaya! I used to like mayank 1st then sam.. nd then gunjan when she got angry wid samrat and then samrat again!!! LOL! n since then i hv been loving samrat!!
EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

-BlueEyes-

IF-Sizzlerz

-BlueEyes-

Crazy Creative Baby

Joined: 16 January 2010

Posts: 15750

Posted: 06 November 2010 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ria_lovesajan

Originally posted by SajanRox11

Originally posted by ria_lovesajan

n here comes manjari with another interesting poll!!ROFL
 
well yaar tu jaanti hai manjari ki main kise vote dungi........chal tu meri best friend hai na yahan?? to ek guess kar ki maine kise vote dia hoga......
 
Hayyyyyyeeeeeeeeeee MR.ShERGILL (ria style)
So obviously her vote wud go to Swamijiii and Sweeeeeetuu!!!
 
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
U PROVED THT UR MY BEST FRND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YES UR GUESS ID ABSOLUTELY RITE!!!!!!!!!!!!
MY SWAMIJI N SWEETUUU..............
 
HAAAAAYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MR.SHERGILLDay DreamingDay Dreaming (im back wid my style!!LOL)
 
Well I dont need to prove it! Hah! Your sooo predictable!!!
hayyyyyyeeeeeee mr.shergill!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

whiterose29

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
kya Sajan banenge Mayur aur Mayur banenge Sajan?

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13

samratrocks 99 9742 05 October 2010 at 11:31pm
By nupurqueen
SaJan...SaJan...SaJan... LOVELY <3<3 :-D surveen_kapoor 2 1168 02 February 2010 at 9:20pm
By -Preeti-
EVERY SAJAN SCENE MAKE ME MORE CRAZY ABT SAJAN/MON

2

-Cheeni- 11 2496 01 February 2010 at 12:00pm
By xaviara
SaJan scenes minus SaJan

2

mimi0295 14 3024 06 May 2009 at 9:16am
By robbieluvr
sajan sajan Mehar23 1 1796 08 October 2008 at 6:08am
By SamLuvsSaRun

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.