Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

muffins2waffles thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I definitely say Regulus :) He had an interesting story!
chhilt thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@Labib I think Narcissa was a Death Eater because in GoF it was mentioned that both Narcissa and Lucius were out torturing Muggles with masks on... so that would probably make her a Death Eater right?
DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I'll go with Lucius Malfoy here. It's quite interesting to watch how his situation goes from a well-connected person at the Ministry in CoS to being humiliated by Voldemort in DH and ultimately ditching him in the final battle in favour of his son. That's a subtly done but very good character moment.

Bellatrix is easily the most powerful and imposing Death Eater, but personally I loathe her since she killed two of my favourite characters!
I loathed her too when I read about her in the books, but HBC's performance as Bella in OoTP and HBP totally blew me away. Hopefully she will just as good in DH.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Though I voted for Draco (simply for the fact that he was not as evil as the others - I cannot stand evil people, lols), I really enjoyed the story of Regulus as well. Both have gotta be tied for me.
MeeraXD thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Bellatrix character is fun to read and also fun to watch..... sometimes she just gives me the chills......
Suha_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I can most certainly say I would never want to face Bellatrix in battle...jeez, she's probably the most evil Death Eater, not counting Chief DE of course hehe...

But my personal favorite Death Eater would have to be Regulus...
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Of course n of course  Draco Malfoy, the ice cold, spoilt brat, handsome slytherin hunk.                           Sanjog Se Bani Sangini- ZEE TV 10 PM.                       
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Bella is a deadly death eater, but she lacks shade, too loud, too cruel, too gross....Just a blood thirsty psychopath.                                                                                                                                                      Sanjog Se Bani Sangini ZEE TV 10 PM.   
.PixiieBunniie. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

my vote goes for bellatrix lestrange