amazing concept!!
luking forward to read it..
continue soon!!
Posted: 13 years ago
Edited:

www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1530125&PID=35721868&#35721868
hey..

sorry i couldnt read this until today...
very nice! it seems very interesting...
andrew is sooooo rude to poor priyanka.

can't wait to see the next part!!

love,
aarti
hey 
debb? rite???sorry if i got it rwrong

love the way ur write ..just read ur dmg ff n its amaizng ....n so is this...

reallllyyy waiting for the next parts seemsss intresting plz continue

love
habiba
hi
continue soon
its a very nice story

hey loved ur story......... its new n refreshing ........... love to read more .............. so can u pm mee if possible ............pls continue soon .............. n yaa can u base it on a couple pls......... it would be amazing ......... its your wish ........ its just a suggestion .......... anywaz take care .........love aish.................
Great start.....waiting to read more.....plzz add me to ur pm...

||-P.S I Love you-|| 

"Come in Ms kapoor. Please sit." He said buried himself in the loads of files he had just scolded me for! This felt like throwing Mr. Rudey right out of the window.

But my decency made me keep quiet for some time.

"So..." he looked at me and immediately muttered out "You?!?!?!"

"Yes, me!" I grinned like nuts!

"This isn't possible, you are my assistant?" he asked as If confirming me.

"Yea, I guess so." I looked at him interrogatively.  

"Why on earth me!" He banged his fist on the desk and I got 50% sure that I want to throw him out of the window to make sure he died.

"I guess You have to bear me, SIR" My grin widened.

"Shut up!" He said as he banged his head to the table.

Finally My minimum patience gave up, and I was ready to bang him down in arm wrestling right then.

"You have to bear me now!" I shouted.

"It's the company who selected me. You can't argue with them unless u wanna get kicked out right now" I continued shouting

"What the hell! Who do u think u are? How the hell do u shout at me" he barged at me looking at me. Now we both were standing face to face, nose to nose.

"Oh, well then, let my remind u.I'm your PERSONAL ASSISTANT, better live with it! And behave with it!" I shouted back looking into his eyes. we both were just inch apart but the hell did I care! He had just taken my brains out of my head so he deserved it back!

"Ahhh! I can tell u the same ms personal assistant. Since u are shouting at me!!!!!" he shouted back looking into my eyes.

Then we both realized that the entire office was staring at us through the glass door and window. We both were fighting and shouting entertaining the staff members [like bunch of idiots] ,  who I was sure would tease me.

"Lets back to work" we both ensured as he glared at the staff, who immediately headed back to work.

Giving up my great decency I walked out of his cabin leaving him dumbstruck this time! Yes! I did it! U deserve it Mr. Rudey

Later in the afternoon I was called in the heads office

"Good afternoon sir" I greeted him with a smile as I opened the cabin door

The cabin was huge n beautiful but what fixed my gaze was the monster fixed there, Mr Rudey. Urggggh! Why on earth does he land up everywhere when I don't want to see him!

"Ahh, Priyanka right? Come in, good afternoon" Mr. Sprout smiled back.

My gaze was fixed at one point my "throwing outta window plan" was now in 100% after the great war we had.

"So there is some problem I guess in the morning right miss Priyanka?" mr sprout looked at Andrew who still infuriated kept quiet like a silent pig!

"Umm Sir I guess so" staring at the pig, "but it wasn't my fault I guess" I continued.

"Wow Wow Wow" interrupting my line "its not my fault either" finally he spoke up as his infuriation started reflecting in.

"Okay, so was I the one who shouted at you without a reason?" I shouted again

"Hey, u dropped my files! This isn't a boutique or a fashion parade that you walk in here like a overwhelmed queen wheneva u want!" He jumped on me again. Again we both were face to face nose to nose shouting in the bosses cabin ready to kill each other!

"Oh my god" I looked at him irritated "I just banged into you! just control your arrogance….i don't need any of it" I smirked back at him.

"You just called me arrogant" He looked back at me nearing my face "You called your boss arrogant!?!" he shouted at me

"YES I DID" I shouted at a greater voice as my head was on fire! I was ready to grill him, toast him, fry him for free!

"Whoa! Guys guys guys!" amused mr sprout interrupted, "we are in the office, I guess" he giggled when we realized we were fighting again like complete idiots!

I cooled my self down. I closed my eyes n took a deep breathe as now this monster was getting on my nerves! The simple girl who never thought of fighting felt like throwing someone out of the window! Wow, he's an achiever! And I hate him is what I realized.

"Andrew, she is your assistant. Sorry" he smiled [or rather grinned] "we can't change her"

"Its ok" he said calming himself down "I guess, I rather have to bear her or ignore her" leaving me on fire back again

But before I could smack him down he left the office in rage.

"Sir, I…."

"Ms Kapoor,I guess you should learn your new job now, patiently" he smiled at me pleasingly "I m sure you wont let something interrupt your ambition" he winked

"Right sir, thank you" I Left his office

I personally wanted to walk into his office and just slap him when Anita walked into my way .

"So, fought again?" she grinned.

"I hate him!" I retorted

"Hmm, weird though,'coz the girls love Andrew" she grinned

"Ya sure" I faked a smile which made her giggle "don't giggle my bloods boiling" I alarmed her which made her zip her mouth up!

"I seriously hate him" I continued

"Ya sure, but you got to take him" she winked at me and went as I smiled at myself for no reason and like an idiot!

Haaaaayyyeee! 😳

I love the way they fight 🤣
Mast hai 😆
I love the way you write, Debby. 😃
& um anyway thanks for the pm! :)

superb update...
luvd their fight...
waiting for the next part..continue soon!!!