so new iccha will be entered on thursday

Posted: 13 years ago
i thnk the current track  is totally cleared 

as iccha's room is completely  burnt into ashes the new iccha will be back with plastic surgery 

uff ..............i never knew this serial will also follow ekta rule's

i had stopped watching   aftr tapsya nd veer's marriage bt started agn wen i heard ichca nd veer r geetng married 

bt i want tina only to play iccha nt any1 else ........  

now  i will nvr watch this serial agan 😭  if tine gets replaced 
Edited by anu_luv_maan - 13 years ago
same here me too not watch if tina is replaced. Atleast tina should leave after 2 months of marriage with veer will get to see them as couple for few days atleast. Why other girl as Icha
haan ji u r right,the cottage was burntcompletely so new ichcha will enter, but it will be difficult 4 us to watch her as ichcha
Originally posted by anu_luv_maan

as iccha's room is completely  burnt into ashes the new iccha will be back with plastic surgery 

Hope not - though chances are high, unless of course this whole news about Tina leaving is a publicity ploy by the production to have more people tune in between now and the 11th Nov. May be even on the 11th - the "ghunghat" will not be lifted! :-(

well tina is to blame for it .... she rather vacation in us then do her work .....

Originally posted by trupat

well tina is to blame for it .... she rather vacation in us then do her work .....

have patience mam😊yesterday also u were making haveli hospital😆dont conclude in a hurry😆no other actor has been signed yet😉
Originally posted by rahulvaid001

have patience mam😊yesterday also u were making haveli hospital😆dont conclude in a hurry😆no other actor has been signed yet😉
where was ur patience speech when some members were accusing rashmi and nandu for tina's replacement??

where was ur patience speech when some members were accusing rashmi and nandu for tina's replacement??

excuse me😲why wud i give speech at ur will😆meri speech toh meri marzi naa😆pehle jawab do....haveli thi ya hospital😉😆
Originally posted by rahulvaid001

excuse me😲why wud i give speech at ur will😆meri speech toh meri marzi naa😆pehle jawab do....haveli thi ya hospital😉😆
what does haveli or hospital has to do with this??? .... why should i give u any answer ..... people here were saying tina will be leaving so all i m saying is that she rather go for vacation then do her work ....

what does haveli or hospital has to do with this??? .... why should i give u any answer ..... people here were saying tina will be leaving so all i m saying is that she rather go for vacation then do her work ....

haveli and hospital has a refernce here coz ystrday u said they r in hospital😆today u r saying tina left due to her vacation😆so i just said have some patience mam...tina is not yet replaced😊aisa kya bol diyaa joh dandaa lekar mere peeche pad gaye😆veecha shaadi digest nahin ho rahee kyaa😉ofcourse u have evry right not to answer and ignore my posts😳