Page 1 of 1

mysterieux

IF-Rockerz

mysterieux

Posted: 05 November 2010 at 10:19am | IP Logged

First of all Kabir and danish scene...well done...Thumbs Up
danish Raichnad scene well done....Thumbs Up

Kabir love letter sweet...Hug

Too bad misha got it...purpose  by the creatives is ...I am guessing ...is to get pia and kabir together  to provoke abhay.......Ermm

But misha wont fall for kabir...not now....maybe when kabir will be heart broken...she will support him and fall in love with him...that makes more sense...with regard to her character.....Ermm

Finally what made most sense..was abhay backing off.....when he hates her so much...staying away to keep a low profile makes more sense...than...purposely going and creating misunderstanding between her and her friends.......

Saving her is a whole different matter.....

Editing was good today...thank God!!!!!!

I loved kabir today...so sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet....his reasons for the letter and his explanation to danish...nice...he gets my vote today...
abhay looks good being a vampire is good for himLOLLOLLOL
Misha I love...for her spunk..and pia made it toady on the good list as well....everyone almost did...

Tea scene was meant to be dramatic...but was so not.....
kid at tea stall..and old man..looked way too random.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

meawaishu_25Ameres-Priti11-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "So it made sense...." in Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Adrastea-

-Adrastea-

Posted: 05 November 2010 at 10:30am | IP Logged
yea...it was a pretty well made epsidoe....

loved the ending scene between abhay and piya...not because it was much of sweetLOL....but more heartbraking....but well, whit what the old man said they'll for sure start interact lots more...and well i got to see the sight of Vivian And Suku for pure 2 mins at least *sigh* lol...and enjoy their awesome Coact...just love love Sukus act in each scene and Vivians improvment for each episodeClap

but i guess my fav scene of the day was the one where Abhay was sitting alone in the crowd...and Piya standing alone on the other side looked at him and wondered what this guy actually want....both their lonliness in that scene broke my heart...true, they r fire and firefly.....bute yet so alike and so lonely even in the middle of a crowd of thousandsUnhappy

enjpyed the fun scenes with all the cast aswell:)

Edited by KaranSGlover - 05 November 2010 at 10:31am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterieux

mysterieux

IF-Rockerz

mysterieux

Posted: 05 November 2010 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaranSGlover

yea...it was a pretty well made epsidoe....

loved the ending scene between abhay and piya...not because it was much of sweetLOL....but more heartbraking....but well, whit what the old man said they'll for sure start interact lots more...and well i got to see the sight of Vivian And Suku for pure 2 mins at least *sigh* lol...and enjoy their awesome Coact...just love love Sukus act in each scene and Vivians improvment for each episodeClap

but i guess my fav scene of the day was the one where Abhay was sitting alone in the crowd...and Piya standing alone on the other side looked at him and wondered what this guy actually want....both their lonliness in that scene broke my heart...true, they r fire and firefly.....bute yet so alike and so lonely even in the middle of a crowd of thousandsUnhappy

enjpyed the fun scenes with all the cast aswell:)

Last scene...was pulled off because of abhay and pia.

I dont know if that scen was an accident with abhy and pia...being on the opposite side with the whole world moving around them...like two lost souls...it was a nice scene.....sort of liek a glimpse of their  future story....

aishu_25

IF-Rockerz

aishu_25

Posted: 05 November 2010 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Hey buff buffHug

Yeah it was indeed very well edited, sensible episode.. I liked all the scenes.. My pov Suku still has to improve on her acting...Abhay Day Dreaming  perfecto!!!!!
I was looking for more ABHAY-PIA scenes!!!  Hope to see more next week...

mysterieux

-Adrastea-

-Adrastea-

Posted: 05 November 2010 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moviebuff05

Last scene...was pulled off because of abhay and pia.

I dont know if that scen was an accident with abhy and pia...being on the opposite side with the whole world moving around them...like two lost souls...it was a nice scene.....sort of liek a glimpse of their  future story....

@bold
agreed ...they pulled it off really well...Suku's confidence as Piya...nd the natural touch she gives to piya with her acting is amazing...and well Abhay...'the delicious sight'...he needs improvment but their coact compensates for his loss somehow...and yes together they pull off the scenes really well.love em

and beautifully said...two lost souls....searching for their match without knowing its right in front of
them....well, waiting to see their story going forward:)

and lol poor kabir...misunderstandings on the wayLOL

mysterieux

-Priti11-

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 05 November 2010 at 11:11am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.