Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Sallu_King

IF-Rockerz

Sallu_King

Posted: 05 November 2010 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Hey Guys

Here is the Written Update

The episode starts with with Arjun parents leaving and before giving they gave flowers to Arohi grandpa.Arjun dad tries to give jewellery but Dadaji refuses and Arjun family leave upset.Arjun dad gets a call from his son about the bag dissapearing and gets angry and asks where did the bag went?Arjun dad suddenly saw that its not the road of our home and ask the driver to stop.The driver keeps driving..Gauri tells Arohi where she met Arjun and she fell in love with him and tells her that Arjun said to me that he can never fall in love with me.Gauri says if he can not love me it doesn't matters as i will love him always.Arohi try to makes her understand that if he don't love u,forget him and move on in ur life.Rajveer is standing behind seeing all this(not sure if he listen their convo or not)..

The driver stops the car at a house and the driver is none other then Arjun.Arjun says i just wanted 5 mins of both of u.Arjun comes out of the car and said to her mom that i have buy this house for u.Arjun then gave the briefcase to his dad.Arjun dad and mom are really happy.Arjun sis and the rest comes out.Arjun dad says to Arjun i'm very proud of u and says to his son that the thing u all can't do,Arjun did it alone.Arjun brother gets upset..At Arohi house,everyone is at the dinning table,Arohi mom says that Chintu will call u soon.Siddharth(Chintu)calls Arohi and says lets meet a place.Arohi agrees.At Arjun house,Arjun friends want him to go and buy new clothes,he doesn't agree..Arjun sis made him agree and Arjun decide to go for shopping.Siddharth is getting ready and leaves.

Arjun and his friends go in the same place where Arohi and Siddarth is meeting.Siddharth comes there and meets Arohi.Siddarth says to Arohi ur looking beautiful but old fashion clothes.Arjun and her friends enter the shop and they shop.Siddharth went to the changing room and said to Arohi to bring clothes for me.Arjun friends says to Arjun well look for a changing room,u stay there.They goes and make Siddhath out.Arjun comes there.Arohi also comes with some clothes.Arjun takes his hand out for clothes and Arohi touches him and the KMH song is in the backgorund.Arohi gives Arjun that clothes and he throw it outside.Arohi gets angry and leave.Ajun friends come with clothes and Arjun comes out and get angry and ask what was that kind of clothes.Arjun says i'll shop for myself and leave.Arohi goes outside and remember when he touches Arjun and ask to herself why i'm feeling something for him..Episode ends..

Edited by Sallu_King - 05 November 2010 at 9:39am

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

b1ndusoujik27ivanta29***Anu***mani86suggyjuhi_ansariahutakiranpakiMsFuzzybear69lilindiangurl13Anu-Ananya...anshu...-Khush-radtambbihazooni.bluebary-Alina-QuirkyZaYaHolicdesigrl05SuhaniSoniarani-luckiAnjalii...xXx

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "5th November Written Update" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Broken.Angel

IF-Rockerz

Broken.Angel

EDSKHPH Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 05 November 2010 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Thanxx!! Take yor timeSmile

ambbiha

IF-Rockerz

ambbiha

Posted: 05 November 2010 at 9:31am | IP Logged
thank u

lilindiangurl13

Viewbie

lilindiangurl13

Posted: 05 November 2010 at 9:33am | IP Logged
thank you very much

mythili2

IF-Rockerz

mythili2

Posted: 05 November 2010 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Thanx fr d update Smile

Sandstone

IF-Sizzlerz

Sandstone

Posted: 05 November 2010 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Thanks

Anu-Ananya

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 05 November 2010 at 10:58am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Therusha_Pillay

IF-Dazzler

Therusha_Pillay

Posted: 05 November 2010 at 11:28am | IP Logged
loved todays epi arjun is funny wih his shopping but overall his a soft guy wen it comes to his family,loved arohi today c looked so cute at the breakfast table...this gauri crap im nt liking it one bit dnt knw wats gna happen with that but hope it doesnt turn into some love...arjun and arohi scene was ROCKINGGGGGGGGGGG hope wen get way more of that really that part was way to short....... gr8 work kmh2 is awesome

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

radt

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.