Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surnita thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Originally posted by: ritu

Apurva has started acting very well. Lagta hai Samir Soni ke saath raha raha kar acting thora bahut aa gaya hai.😆

Theek hai don't throw tomatoes at me 😆

Your kidding right??SS was so wooden even a tree is less wooden than him.

nishi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I would say that he is a good actor coz of his acting I hate armaan
nishi thumbnail

Originally posted by: surnita

c'mon guys plzzzzzzz stop critisising someone coz you dont like them !!!!

both are equally good actors

queenbee thumbnail

Originally posted by: nishi

c'mon guys plzzzzzzz stop critisising someone coz you dont like them !!!!

both are equally good actors

nahhhh... people wud be equal only in an egalitarian world.. which it isn't 😊

Samir Soni IS a good actor and I respect him. Apoorva Agnihotri is mind-blowing.... don't forget that his character has several more shades to it than Purab's ever did... and he has had his loyal fans whether he was portrayed in a negative light or a positive one. Purab has been positive all the way. Where does he get the chance to prove his histrionic capabilities anyway?

Speaking for myself tho'... even if their roles had been interchanged... I'm sure I would have found Armaan the better actor.
ritu thumbnail

Originally posted by: surnita

Aisa hai. dont' make me angry.Otherwise

nishi thumbnail

Originally posted by: queenbee

nahhhh... people wud be equal only in an egalitarian world.. which it isn't 😊

Samir Soni IS a good actor and I respect him. Apoorva Agnihotri is mind-blowing.... don't forget that his character has several more shades to it than Purab's ever did... and he has had his loyal fans whether he was portrayed in a negative light or a positive one. Purab has been positive all the way. Where does he get the chance to prove his histrionic capabilities anyway?

Speaking for myself tho'... even if their roles had been interchanged... I'm sure I would have found Armaan the better actor.

quenbee ,I never said armaan /purab but I am talking abt samir and apoorva ,you like armaan's character coz you say it has different shades and not purabs coz its the same ,I shall agree with you here

but I like samir for his acting no matter what he potrays ,ex as shekhar in saakshi  from day one he was the hero ,a silent ,dynamic and trong person but no one would have ever dreamt that he was the main villian & believe me he has done a very commendable job there !!!! & even as ram in dkch he is a flirt,cynical ,person who uses ppl for his advantage but has a very soft corner for his three friends and their families

so at the end I like samir's acting coz his each role is different  from the other and he has a very good job

that doesnt mean that I dont like apurva ,but almost it is the same roles which he gets a spoilt rich brat who later transforms or loses his lady love be it even in his films

compared to apurva samir's acting is fine tuned coz he is even a theater artist too

but at the end I say that "both are equally good "

meearthbigfan thumbnail
both are good actors i dont know why thier ego clashes. well dont fight gals buti will still take the side of samir but apu is not at all bad and ritu if u need me i m here only