ATHIPOOKAL - Nearing the end ??/ Hopes Mannn (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 21

mickeytz

Groupbie

mickeytz

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
Now Saroja wants to take out Thanjali/Panjali  for good.
So she purposely sends another woman to break Thanjali's leg or something so she can be sent to the
hospital. Once she's there, it will be easy for Saroja's boys to kill her.

All because the useless inspector wants to use Narcot oosi to get the truth out of Thanjali/Panjali.

Yet, he doesn't know that hos own constable is giving insider info to Saroja!!! LOL
And he's wasting his time asking Sumathi (prison warden) to track any calls coming from Saroja to Anjali.
All he had to do was catch his own croked constable!!  LOL

I'm so appalled at the Indian police.
is that how they work??

Also, Anjali needs to pay the woman who's going to send Thanjali to hospital. Anjali is
of course pissed off but she has no choice coz they're doing it for her sake.

Now let me guess...

Will Padma come to know of this by accident when Anjali is calling Maha to talk
about the money? Or will Padma happen to answer the call from Anjali without Anjali
knowing that she's speaking to Padma and not Maha?
Or will the director make go unnoticed by Padma yet again?

My anwers is mostlikely the 3rd guess.

PLEASE PLEASE prove me wrong!! LOLWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

migan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ATHIPOOKAL - Nearing the end ??/ Hopes Mannn (Page 9)" in Thirumathi Selvam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 25 August 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
What happened? did Anajli talk to Maha about this? Did Padma miss as expected?

mickeytz

Groupbie

mickeytz

Posted: 25 August 2011 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
No Migan, nothing happenned about that one yet.

I was only assuming that it might happen.

So, let's wait and see...

mickeytz

Groupbie

mickeytz

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
Thanjali/Panjali is dead.

At last Saroja's man got her and finished her off.

Poor woman when she finally came to her senses and realized her
mistakes and was ready to tell everything.

Well, now its over for her and Saroja is damn glad and relieved too.

Blame it on Karpagam and Mangga for forgetting to bring the
blessings/protection the Sami gave to Mangga for Thanjali/Panjali.

Now, what will happen next?

The director/writer is still continuing to make this
long-winded and unrealistic.

Why couldn't they make the Inspector realize or even catch his own
constable talking to Saroja?

Why couldn't they make Karpagam and Mangga catch Rathna red-handed
and beat him up before he could even put the oosi?

Or why couldn't they pretend and annoce that Panjali was dead and move 
her to a more safer ground rather than keep her in the hospital?
So she can recover and give her statement and settle things.

Either of these 3 scenarios would have changed the flow
dramatically. But the dir/writer chose not to do so.

All for the sake of prolonging these serial.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prajjumigan

deepantheo

deepantheo

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 1:22am | IP Logged
I think, there will be a twist in the screenplay like, Panjali will give a murder statement (I mean Marana Vaakumoolam) to the police officer Sudhakar before her death. Or that Sudhakar will start investigating the case from where Panjali was found dead(in that hospital room).

If the director simply made Panjali to die in this serial, then it looks completely silly and foolishness. Becoz, Mangaa was spying in Saroja's home for past 6 months to find out Panjai's hidden place by handling more struggles and finally she found her. But see the fact, Panjai is made to die within 5 minutes in the serial. If the director shows like this, then there will be no logic in this serial.

I want to ask frankly to this serial director that, "Is he(director) thinking, serial watching audiences are fools to see this kind of irritating and too much dragging screenplay ?"

And finally to conclude, If the director simply shows by killing the Panjali character in this serial without giving any developments or twists in the screenplay, I will surely abuse him with bad words ...

Also, Im expecting this serial to be completed within 1000th episode (as of now, the episode is 955). Lets hope, this serial will finish in 1000th episode ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prajjumigan

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
And adding to all these ...

They have introduced Devishree a new character(I think was she there before?) as an AC investigating the murder...

Hmmn - ending I guess not...

SGANESHAN

SGANESHAN

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mickeytz

Migan, sorry i forgot one thing to add...
my favourite character is Anjali!!  LOL  Serious!!

Roja - yeah i can continue dreaming coz i love dreaming trying to figure out how the drama will end.
And sometimes i'm fed-up too that its dragging on and on.

but i think its far better than Thangam. just look at that now. I can't seem to imagine how Ramya Krishnan could have said okay to that role.

Cheers!  Wink

Thangam is one of worst serial and it is boring.How Ramya Krishnan is producing such serial and she can produce such serials only for telugu people.She does not understand the tamil people expectations .
These serials should not be seen by us and we should neglect such serial
Most of the days dragging like any thing
Ilavanji character is hopeless
Vandana character most irritating

mickeytz

Groupbie

mickeytz

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 8:57pm | IP Logged

Deepantheo -  I agree completely with you about Panjali's character being ended so soon after all the effort and suffering Mangga put her life in to find her. The director is surely out of his mind.

But there surely has been a twist... in the form of special officer Regina Victor (Does anyone knows her exact real name?? Is it Devishree? i thought it was Devipriya). Anyone can correct this please, thanks.

Devishree or Devipriya is currently the main villain in Chellame playing as Sneha, Kadaikarai's mistress. She's also playing Easwari in Madhavi serial. This actress is brillliant and very talented in her roles which is the domineering, out-spoken type.

Anyway, AC Regina is slowly digging deeper into Panjali's death and will uncover more details soon. I think the director had all along planned to bring her character in, that's why Panjali had to die and Inspector Sidhakar had to look stupid and careless all the time. But I hope this new twist will bring some much needed clean-up.

And, I don't even wanna guess if it will end by 1000 or not.

Ganeshan - YES, Athipookal is much better than Thangam for sure!!  Big smileWink

I can't imagine either how Ramya could have chosen to do this. Totally a waste and a disaster. Not one single flowing storyline. A really rubbish serial and we have another big name in the form of Vijayakumar as Aiyaa.

Ilavanji is double-headed scheme-stress with no better thing to do in life. But when it comes to the comical part with she and Vadivu (2nd sister-in-law) I just gotta watch!!  HAHAHA  LOL

Vandana is just too much, really. No end to her sharp-tongue and pretence. What she's trying to achieve by doing all that I have no idea. I don't know what the director is thinking.

But worst of all, is Kunasekar (ilavanji's dad). Talk big and stops at nothing to destroy Gangga's family. Always brainwashing people to do the bad work.

All in all, this serial gets a 1 out of 10 from me. Its the worst drama I've ever watched. Ridiculously stupid and beyond any worthy storyline.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top