ATHIPOOKAL - Nearing the end ??/ Hopes Mannn (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 21

Bhuuns

Bhuuns

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Anjali's real name is rani.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vaiku

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ATHIPOOKAL - Nearing the end ??/ Hopes Mannn (Page 4)" in Thirumathi Selvam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vaiku

vaiku

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bhuuns

Anjali's real name is rani.

thanks..!! but do hav ny idea bout her full name??

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mickeytz

See??

I told you, i told you!!  Angry

I told you Karpagam's brother will mess things up
when he followed Saroja to the hideout place of Thanjali.

Now, my conclusion is confirmed: this drama will
NEVER end any sooner than i thought.

It will go on and on like Vasantham, and when
the ending finally comes after these centuries of
episodes, it wouldn't be anything worth anticipating
for.

I know it's been quite a very good drama overall
but the director is dragging it too long.

If you notice, only the baddies get longer
periods to show off their mettle while the goodies
get that length of time for crying and whining.

Now  Karpagam's anni will suffere more all
coz of her husband's fault. All the effort she had put.... poor thing! Cry

I know. I totally agree. Padma went to anjali house. This Jaga's wife is in trouble now.

mickeytz

Groupbie

mickeytz

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Vaiku... yes, Anjali's name is Rani. I can confirm that.

As for her full name, i have no clue!!! I've asked a few people in this forum
and they only seem to know her name as Rani.

Rani what, i dunno. Who knows she might be on Facebook.... but there's so many Rani's there, i really dunno.

Tell you the truth, I've been painstakingly searching for her full name too coz
I'm not only her fan.... I'm her admirer.Big smileWink 
She plays her character exceptionally well, and she's one damn hot of a beauty!!!WinkBig smileLOL

I wouldn't have even minded marrying here coz i really love her personality and style.
Unfortunately, Cry she's already married. and its her second marriage actually, from
what i was told.

The only way to find her full name is if we know some people in the Tamil TV and film
industry. That's the only way i can think of.

But the problem  they're not like the West, where there are dedicated sites that
provides information on every film, or tv shows. From full actors/actresses names,
to directors, producers, writers, casting agents, etc., everything is out there.

Not for Tamil film or TV serials.

There's very little or nothing at all. All very hush-hush.
That's one thing i hate about it.

But do keep trying to find her full name, ok??  LOLWink

mickeytz

Groupbie

mickeytz

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
Well, well, the suspense is getting greater and greater.

Anjali's husband and his family are now staying with her but of course it's for Padma's sake.

Then we have Karpagam's anni and brother on the heels of Saroja and Anjali.
And I fear, that they'll both be caught red-handed by the baddies and all their efforts to catch that Thanjali woman goes in vain.

But still, i hope all that doesn't come about and that somehow there will be a twist somewhere.

What i've failed to understand is why hasn't the director made use of the police so far??

It's ALWAYS karpagam and her gang doing all the snooping work. But NO POLICE!!!
Hve the cops gone on extended vacation or something??

The director has failed to make this particular part of the drame feel real, and I'm sure you all agree too.

Hmm, let's see..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prajjumiganahsima

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
I think it is high time they end this. Is it how many episodes already? 500+ right? I agree this serial was better than others in the beginning or or a while but now it is too much.

Thendral_USA

Thendral_USA

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Well, this "more-streched-out-than bubblegum" Athipookal serial has been dragging on and on without a proper theme for a couple of months now! I wonder how this even got the TRPs to run for this year!!
 I watched this serial after nearly a year and the story was almost at the same point!!! The criminal Anjali trying new ways to harm mano and Karpagam and almost winning in all her ways while mama and Karpagam are struggling for ever.
 I really wonder for how long is Karpagam's anni gonna stay with Saroja leaving her infant kid!! (Can't believe how the writers got this strange unbelievable ridiculous idea! Streching her stay there is all
the more stupid!!!)
As for Padma's "ever-gumpy-crying" character, I haven't seen a more stupid character than her's in any of good Tamil serials! Although it started out good, it is being dragged and stretched to viewers' irritation, and is testing their patience to the greatest! I wonder how the serial makers are escaping from the stones pelted from viewers!
I'm awarding "the most-dragged-serial-award" to these serial makers!

Another one is "Vasantham". Although starting out with akila and her family, when I saw this one after a nearly few months, I couldn't grasp and believe I was seeing vasantham! i doubted myself before verifing from the "info" and watching a couple of episodes that it indeed is the same serial!!! Well, the prod/dir could have simple closed this serial and started an entirely new serial with totally different characters! The viewers would have loved it that way! I wonder why they want to stretch the same serial with a totally new storyline and different characters!
Now akila /family is nowhere to  be seen while "Nandini" gouri and other new stories have come up!!!

I hope the dir/prod of these serials try to do something to end these asap to the delight of the viewers!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prajjuahsimaeljay

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by migan

I think it is high time they end this. Is it how many episodes already? 500+ right? I agree this serial was better than others in the beginning or or a while but now it is too much.

serial is reaching 900th episode soon !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

miganahsima

Post Reply New Post

Go to top