ATHIPOOKAL - Nearing the end ??/ Hopes Mannn (Page 16)

Post Reply New Post

Page 16 of 21

sneha_vijay

IF-Dazzler

sneha_vijay

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by karthi173

Originally posted by sneha_vijay

hope there is a twist since manoher is kolaveri at anjali...
let c and ACP will find it too soon ...

soon we will see anjali behind bars nu i thinks ,,,,

but it will take another one year ma.

still one year Shocked???????????

romba kastam pa!!!!Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

karthi173

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ATHIPOOKAL - Nearing the end ??/ Hopes Mannn (Page 16)" in Thirumathi Selvam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

karthi173

IF-Rockerz

karthi173

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged

romba kastam pa!!!!Cry

athipookal team knows only dragging.itha pakarathuku nalla saptu oru thokam podalam.enna solra sneha.

sneha_vijay

IF-Dazzler

sneha_vijay

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged

romba kastam pa!!!!Cry

athipookal team knows only dragging.itha pakarathuku nalla saptu oru thokam podalam.enna solra sneha.

ama akka correct bt ...if ACp come to know abt all happining and padma ..then the story will move fast na...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

karthi173

karthi173

IF-Rockerz

karthi173

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 8:33am | IP Logged
@sneha : i too feel the same ma when ACP enter this serial.but again they are dragging without any strong reason.heroine knows crying and writing sri rama jayam. epadiyo serial mudicha sari.

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Padma saves Mano from being hit by a lorry ( arranged by Anjali) and gets hit by it.. She is in critical state ..  Anjali's thiruvilyadal is known to Padma's family..

sneha_vijay

IF-Dazzler

sneha_vijay

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nithyamkv

Padma saves Mano from being hit by a lorry ( arranged by Anjali) and gets hit by it.. She is in critical state ..  Anjali's thiruvilyadal is known to Padma's family..

nice to hear that padma saved mano 
and does padma came to know  atleast some this abt anjali 
and how is ACP investigation process going ??

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nithyamkv

nice to hear that padma saved mano 
and does padma came to know  atleast some this abt anjali 
and how is ACP investigation process going ??

That is nice. Same question - Does Padma know of this? That is when all these will end.

deepantheo

deepantheo

Posted: 07 January 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Finally Padma's parents and family members got to know about Anjali's criminal activities which were kept as secret by Karpagam.

Whenever I see the scenes where Manohar & Shekar going to Anjali's home and shouting at her, I can't control my laughs at those scenes. And that too, whenever Shekar telling to Manohar and his family that,"I will kill Anjali and I have to kill Anjali for everyone's goodness". And finally Shekhar is not doing it (I mean, Killing Anjali). These scenes are always repetitive in this serial. And also scenes like, Everyone from Manohar's family comes and shouting at Anjali is seen every week in any episode.

Dont know why the director made Padma to meet with an accident. Is he trying to drag this scene for another few weeks ? Nothing could be understandable.

I also felt another point. In this serial, always good people are suffering from too many problems and bad people gets developed everyday without facing any problems. This kind of message will spoil the mentality of family ladies. The director should have reduced these stupid things before. This serial was initially started with a different storyline and later spoiled with an illogical screenplay due to commercial reasons. And then Regina & Saroja's story goes like a Gangster war between Police Dept vs Criminals, resembling like a real cinema.

Now this serial's pending plots to be uncovered :
1) ACP Regina should find out the truths between Anjali & Saroja.
2) Padma should understand the truths about Anjali's plan.
3) Finally Anjali should be punished(Expecting this scene for a very long time).

As per the current episodes and scenes, there is no point in dragging this serial with repetitive scenes. The director should finish this serial very soon by giving a right solution in the climax. But if the director still drags this serial for another 6 months to 1 year, then this serial will be completely meaningless and illogical. So, this serial should finish within this month(January) or maximum next month(February).

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ssmily_faceprajjumigansneha_vijay

Post Reply New Post

Go to top