The Vampire Diaries

208 Video/Written Updates/Discussion (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

shona.

IF-Rockerz

shona.

Posted: 06 November 2010 at 4:10am | IP Logged
omg Damon almost had me in tears at the end....
but seriously didnt either stephen or damon think to burn elijah...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.Leenasmg

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "208 Video/Written Updates/Discussion (Page 3)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

preity*zinta

IF-Veteran Member

preity*zinta

Posted: 06 November 2010 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Damon :( Did he end up compelling Elena in the end??

And Elijah's still alive! That was interesting, though he'll create havoc for Stefan and Damon.

I like Rose, I hope they keep her around longer.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.

mango

IF-Veteran Member

mango

Posted: 06 November 2010 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
last 3 epis have been mindblowing!! (well..actually all the epis have been great!!)

that last scene was too much to handle...Unhappy...poor damon...now just hoping that elena somehow had some vervain on her and remembers it Unhappy

Angel-Jot.

patakhaguddi

IF-Sizzlerz

patakhaguddi

Posted: 06 November 2010 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
You would think elena would be smart enough to be drinking vervain...but even if she's not...she knows something is up. Only 3 people would know where her necklace is [save Elijah] Rose wouldn't give it, Stefan wouldn't hide it, so that leaves Damon...she's gonna know something is up...logically...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.Leenasmg

Leenasmg

IF-Sizzlerz

Leenasmg

Posted: 08 November 2010 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Aahh..this weeks epi rocked!

I loved Bonnie/Jer..they're growing on me..i don't mind them being together for now! lol! Tyler/Caroline..now i really want them together! i think with Bonnie/Jer and Ty/Caro..individually they all find themselves alone and so together they'll all have someone so im rooting for them to get together!

Stefan/Damon roadtrip...they were finally kinda bonding a bit more..ive always wanted to see more of the brotherly love and we got to see that!

Im sorry but but but DE stole the showw! Damon nearly made me cryy..ive been wanting a proper DE scene for sometime now after that kiss and well they finally gave us one! Damon is no longer the Damon he was at the beginning of the show..he can feel now and he can care and he lovess Elenaa! I was likee noooo when he erased her memory but that was a really beautiful confession scene! i totally lovee Damon and i love DE and don't kill me but im glad DE aren't together yet...im still rooting for SE to get back together atm! *runs and hidess*...but yh we're yet to see what will happen!

I like Rose..i hope she stays for a bit! and omgg..init tho why didn't they just burn Elijah..he's gonna screw things over noww! arghh! but im liking how they're bringing more of the book into the show with Klaus and the originals!

Angel-Jot.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top