4th November Written Update

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Guys

Here is the written update

The episode starts with Arohi looking at Arjun and they both looks at each other.Arohi says i recognized u.Arjun said the work that was incomplete will be completed today.Arohi said what work.Arohi says moms send me so i came here and said BTW i dont like u chintu..Arjun said who chintu.Arohi said u and Arjun replies by saying i'm not chintu and someone calls Arohi so she leaves..Arjun family comes and meets Arohi grandpa and they both looks distubred.Arohi grandpa tells how much time its been that we haven't meet yet..Arohi tyaji asks who calls u guys here,Arjun dad says we are from the girls party and her dad call us,we are a respectable family..A guy come and said hellp to Arohi grandpa.

Arohi tayaji asks the guy if there is any news of ur brother,he said no.Dadaji asks if u have a doubt on someone.He said no..The guy go and meet Arjun dad and said ur money will be ready in 10 mins..Arohi is talking with her mom and her mom said there is no news about Gauri and ur chacha.Arohi mom said to them to look for them.Gauri is on the terrace talking with Rajveer.Gauri asks if u love me.Rajveer says no and said my family told me to marry u so thats why i am marring u.Rajveer says maybe we can fall in love after the marriage..Arohi aunty(Lovedeep)comes and take them for the ceremony.Arohi and all her family start dancing on a song and in between Arjun dad took money from the guy..A bodyguard told about this meeting to Arohi tayaji.

Arjun enters the house and Arohi saw him and tells Gauri that this is the guy whom i saw outside. Arjun turns back and Gauri could not see his face.Arjun brother and brother-in law are leaving but Arohi tayaji stops them and check their car.He found the bag but there was only a file inside.He said to them u can go,they both looks confused as where the real bag went.They show Arjun behind with the real bag.Arohi with Gauri comes to the place where she met Arjun.Arjun was going and saw Gauri there.They both keep looking at each other.Arjun leaves and Gauri says Arjun.Gauri says this is the guy whom i love..Episode ends.

Edited by Sallu_King - 13 years ago
Thnx for the update..:)
I thought it waz the other gal
He is gonna like but i never thought it would be gauri
Nw arohi is gonna bring dem Together
ajeeb story, now best friend will fall in love with chahchi's/her best friend's love
This sounds weird.... I dunno but this story doesnt seem to strike a chord with me :(
thanks for the update :) really eager to know if Arjun to has feelings for Gauri, and it wud definitely be interesting to see how Arjuhi fall for each other. cant wait for today's epi :)