CID SB Dec 14 - Hand in the Fish Part 3

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago

Akshay and Jasmine go to the dance bar and ask the bartender( who also is the manager) for Julie. He sends someone to get Julie instead another girl Sweety comes . She says that Julie has not been coming for the past 4-5 days . The manager says how come he does not know ( what a dumb guy ...on on ehand he says julie is his best dancer and on the other hand if it was just today she did not come I can uinderstand maybe he did not notice how did he not notice for 4-5 days) and asks sweety if she has gone to another dance bar. Sweety says she does not know. Jasmine asks her if she knows where Julie lives and sweety gives the address sheetal towers in andheri west.

Akshay and Jasmine go over to that address and the watchman says he has not seen Julie for a couple of days. Akshay and Jasmine hope they can find Julie in her house and that makes it easier. They knock on Julie's door and its opened by Julie's roomate who says that Julies left for a Bangalore a few days ago and was supposed to be back in 2 days but she has not come back or there was not phone call. Jasmine asks her for a phot of Julie and she goes to get it . While she is gone Jamine has her suspicion that his girl maybe lying but Akshay ( he is just the best when he flirts) says no no beautiful guys do not know to lie ( haha Akshay this is how people make fools of you CID folks) Akshay finds a keychain over there that has a butterfly which reminds him of the similiar tatoo on the hand they found in the fish. The girl returns with the photo and they ask her who's keychain it is and she says Julie's. They take the keychain with them. When the leave the girl has a tensed look on her face, ( for some reason i think she is julie because one the watchman did not say anyone else was  living htere and given the clue that Akshay dismisses Jasmine suspicion makes me think there is more to it.)

Jasmine tells Akshay that there is some connection with Julie and  Sandhya too so they decide to go ask the lady( her name is Smriti) again whethere they have seen Sandhya with Julie. They show Julie's photo and ask her if she has seen Julie with Sandhya. Smriti tells them that this is Sandhya( i knew there was a clue in the other house something was wrong about the so called julie's roomate) Jasmine and Akshay then think that Julie is Sandhya ( actually it could be possible as Smriti had told them that Sandhya worked at night and slept during the day so that is also possible for her if she was working in the dance bar). Smriti asks if she has a house in Andheri why was she with me as paying guest. Jasmine says this was to hide her real identity she was a bar dancer .

Back in the bureau the CID team is looking at the map of Mumbai. Ajat points out the 3 palces one where the hand was found  the docks, 2 the fish farm and 3 where Kaushik was murdered. He says they are all close to each other.  He asks how/why did they both Julie aka Sandhya and Kaushik go there. Tejali's theory that they went on a long drive in search of a secluded place lead them to this place an then someone killed them is not being bought by Akshay. He says this is done by someone who knows they were going there and also the question at hand is how come one person's body was chopped ot pieces and identity removed while the other left liek that ( Arre Akshay because then it would been easy to know Julie was the same as sandhya and you would have been going around in circles for the past 2 days) Ajatshatru asks the team to find out why Kaushik and Julie went there quickly as he needs to have the case solved in 24 hours.

Ajatshatru and Tejali go over to Kaushik's place and they tell them to help to solve the case. Ajat tells them that their son never went on a picinic but went to Kamshed ( did not get the place) . Hearing the name of the place Kaushik's sister is like why did her brother go there when he knows not ot go there. She tells them they have property and farm house there but that is still under a court case. Neelam Kaushik's mom says that the case is with her devar Kamalender . He can do anything to get the property and the property is actually on both Kaushik's and Kamalender's name.

Tejali and Pratap go to Kamshed and they find the farmhouse locked. A little later the watchman comes there. They ask him where he was on Saturday the day Kaushik had come there . He says there was no one he had given the key to the bade sahib and left. Pratap asks him after he came back did he check inside the house . The watchman says no as this house has been empty for years and only once in a while he opens it to clean it apart from that its always locked. He opens the door for Pratap and as soon as they enter the house they see blood trails . Tejali also finds an earring. They ask the watchman to take them to the bade sahib's house .

They ask
Kamalender why he killed Kaushik. Kamalender says that he does not know Kaushik was killed. He says that Kaushik had come to see him. He says Kaushik was wanting him to help with getting married to this girl. Kaushik said that his mother would not allow so thats why he came to him for help. Kamelender said he tried to dissuade him He also got the pandit with him and Kamalender said that as the panditji agreed to do the shaadi he allowed them to go ahead. He gave the pandit the keys to the farmhouse. He says he does not know if the panditji performed the wedding as he never saw the pandit after that and also the pandit did not return the key ( if thats the case how did the watchman get back his keys...i am not ready to believe there was a duplicate so kamalender did not care to find out from the panditji)

They go to the pandit's house who tells them that he did not kill them. He says he went there to get them married but something else happened there. He was setting up the place for the phera's when the door bell was being ringing uncontinuously. Julie was upstairs getting ready and she kept telling Kaushik hold on I am coming. When she opened the door instead of Kaushik it was 2 goondas. They had knives and they started stabbing her. This the pandit was watching fom his spot. They then were deciding how to hide the body as their boss told them that he did not want to the body to be identified and right then Kaushik comes there .

Who is this new boss? Is this the Kamalendar? Do you think that Julie's roomate had a hand in this????

princess_mehak welcome and please let us know more abt you and if you watch this show
Originally posted by matu

xcvxcvcf

matu please introduce yourself and it would be great if you can write some feedback on this update or on the story instead of just some letters.
thanks priyu for such for an excellent update. this story & anokha intequam are my favs.
I have not seen the anokha intequam so i hope they show the rerun
Thanks Priya di for the update!! Anyway, which one is the "Anokha Intequam"?
thanks Priya for one more awesome update 👏...