Uravugal

*Uravugal November 2010 Update Archive (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 20 November 2010 at 11:07pm | IP Logged

Tuesday 23.11.10 Episode-377 Update

Update by shrenithi- Pictures by atina

Temple...

mugs and chitra 's   still going on...u giveback my promise says chitra...no u give back my promise...me jolly jolly mandaiya potting...DeadDeadchitraShockedShocked(why shock?adhaan divorce la sign pottachula...rendum onnudhaanAngry)....Mugs says look chitra ....if u leave me...i'll die..no change in my decision...This is ou rlife...amma or aattukutti...no entry...stop thinking abt this kind of useless matters....rendu perum saami kumbida going...

Gayu's dad house...

TK giving medicine to raji...Gayu comes there ...TK welcomes her and gayu starts crying...tells abt krish's thaiyya thakka dance...says always shouting at me...very angry..hates me so much...TK and raji sad hearing this... Gayu continues..."mom..unnoda 2 wishes flop dhaan...sorry ..."Gayu CryCry Raji consoles her daughter...says not to worry abt krish...she will talk to him....TK says dont worry abt sudha's marraige....u take care of ur husband...Gayu leaves....

AZ house...

Mugs,chitra and AZ sitting...AZ says "enough is enough...u both escape from visa's thollai...go thani kudithanam"....Chitra replies..."no thani kudithanam idea...we will talk to visa and try to find a solution for this"(377 episode la nadakadha oru kariyam inimel nadaka pogudha??all the bestDeadDead)..Mugs thatting chaingg chakk to chitra's words...His cell phone rings and andha pakkam says he should come to office immediately...Mugs leaves....

Mugs Office...

Veedu maadhiri irukku office...His manager says the ur old chief manager poi new manager coming dum dum dum...Mugs happy o happy....Manager continues...The new officer is my gud friend..He will take care of ur job..He will defenitely help u in this...U just go and meet him personally and explain him the truth....Manager gives him the adrress and tells mugs to go and meet him in his house....

Senthil's house...

Vasnthi calls her husband for dinner...Murugan says annan and anni saappitadhaan i'll eat...u go and call them first...Vasnthi comes and stand infront of senthil...Senthil sir morachufying...Vasnthi starts...nadandhadhu nadandhu pochu(enna nadandhu enge pochu??ConfusedConfused)forget everything and come and eat...senthil all kadu kaduAngry...vasnthi says...still angry with me?iam ur brother's wife...this veettu marumagal...

Senthil stops....i'll never accept u as this veettu marumagal...goes on shouting ....Murugan,lakshmi and ranjani aajar....Vasanthi says sorry...says she will leave this house now...Ranjani stops her...Starts her kozhi sandai with her husband....

But this time senthil voice dhaan high decibel la varudhu...Ranjani shocked and chupppp....Senthil says he lost his maanam mariyadhai all becoz of ranjani...Murugan interupts...But senthil says he is a drogi...Senthil kovama leaves the place...

Gayu's dad house

Krish coming...Raji and TK dhaan vara sonnangalam....Says they want to talk to him....Raji says "we r happy that sudha sammandam cut aagi poye...they are small mind people...Iam very happy that becoz of u this rishta enga kaiyavittu pochuConfusedConfusedLOLLOL(enna nadakudhu inga??)....But for this why r u fighting with gayu?...Krish thiru thiru...But answersLOLLOL...iam not angry with anyone...iam angry with myself...adhaan andha kovatha (some ilichavaay mela)gayu kitta pesitten..iam sorry...

Raji and TK continues their ICE VACHING padalam to their maapps....says ...u r not our maaaps...u r like our son...so sudha's marrraige poruppu from now onwards urs....krish ellathukkum showing same kind of blank expressionConfusedConfused....Raji says she want to see gayu's child before her death and if something happens to her before that krish should take care of her family ....Raji crying...TK sad..krish with his trade mark onnum illadha expression....LOLLOL

PLEASE DO NOT COPY THE UPDATES TO OTHER SITES.THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUM MEMBERS

Edited by atina - 26 November 2010 at 2:20pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ac_durgavarneshwarJanusushavviamara_50nithyamkveclat

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Uravugal November 2010 Update Archive (Page 3)" in Uravugal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_SK_

Viewbie

_SK_

Posted: 21 November 2010 at 1:32am | IP Logged

WEDNESDAY 24TH NOVEMBER EPISODE 378 UPDATE

23rd november 2010 12.29pm IST ...Raji crying that she want to see krish-gayu's child before her death...24th november 12.00 pm IST varaikkum she continues to cry...Krish tells her not to worry....all her wishes will be fulfilled...Raji smiles...

Krish's white house...Toma and  jerry's  room

Krish coming to his room...Gayu sleeping on the floor...comes nearher and sits on the floor (yedhukku??day time thitta marandhu poitaro..night la continue panna porar polarukkuConfusedConfused)...Sits and watches his dear wife..Dear wife not sleepingShockedShocked...she is awakeLOLLOLKrish look vitting her...Poor guy...No reaction from gayuAngryAngry....
Krish touches her shoulder..Gayu pushes his hand..Kish gives one more try..again same reaction from gayu...Then lecturer gets up and starts her lecture...says "i  understand ur feeling...u want to fulfill my mom's wish ...ie our baby...for that we both should be in good mananilamai...but we r not....no amaidhi in ur manasu...lot of problem...lot of kuzhappam...u change first..return back to normal...the we will sit and talk...then we will think abt this baby matter...(1000 episode mudinju pogum!!)"..Sollittu she lies down...krish silent...same expressionOuchOuch

Next day morning...same white house...
Paro amma gives a coffee cup to gayu and tells her to give it to krish....Gayu does as instructed...But krish tells devi to bring coffee for him...Devi first hesitates and the brings him his coffee...sad gayu looks at her husband...teas running down her eyes...Devi watching this....Krish "evan coffee kudutha enakenna?" range la drinks his coffee...Gayu goes out to buy something...
Krish goesto take bath...Gayu comesback and sees histowel on thechair..Takes it and goes in...But krish devi and tells her to bring his towel...Gau sad again....

Kitchen room...Gayu gives devi krish's lunch box and says...give it tu ur bhaiya...naan kudutha he will get angry....She leaves ...Devi gives his lunch box to him...Krish says "yen..she will not give aa?nadathattum nadathattum.."He too leaves.....Devi and paro talks abt this krish-gayu panjayathu....Paro amma says husband-wife fight la idhellam sagasamappa....(adhukku first sandai podanumappa...mokkai problem kku ellam indha scene overr)...

PartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyParty

oru vazhiya new characters introduced!!

Mugs's new manager house

Manager welcomes him and mugs talks abt his problem...Manager sir says hewill see thru it once he joinsthe duty...Mugs happy...Manager wife Mangalam(shanthi williams(SW)) comes with coffee...(metti oli and thendral la partha shanthi williams ammava idhu??ShockedShockedenna oru shanthamana face...embuttu nalaikku nnu theriyalayae muruga...LOLLOL)....

Mangalam asks abt mugs family...Mugs tells abt his parents..AZ andVisa...She says that her friend name was also visalatchi....Mugs shows his parents pics....Managlam all happy...says ur mother my friend visa dhaan..i want to meet her.....mugs says...come with me to my house...Mangalam sad...says she cant come anywhere...Manager looks at his wife...sad...Mugs says hewill bring his mother here...Leaves...

Devi standing in a roadside...Ranjani comes there...Devi infoms her abt krish-gayu problem....Ranjani shocked...Devi tells he to solve this...Ranjani says she will take care of this...

AZ house...

Mugs comes and tells abt his job....says visa should help him on this...She should come and meet her friend mangalam...Visa says..yes mangalam is my friend..but why should i help u..u said that i have no rights in ur life...ippo mattum why asking me?AZ says visa,,dont fight with ur son...help him...Visa thinking....

Freeze.
  PLEASE DO NOT COPY THE UPDATES TO OTHER SITES.THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUM MEMBERS

Edited by atina - 26 November 2010 at 2:34pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ac_durgavarneshwaramara_50JanusushavvimigannithyamkveclatMP_Radharojapoooo

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 21 November 2010 at 10:29am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

varneshwarJanu_SK_nithyamkveclatMP_Radha

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 21 November 2010 at 6:56pm | IP Logged

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanaac_durgaJanu_SK_nithyamkvMP_Radharojapoooo

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 22 November 2010 at 1:47am | IP Logged

Members, please Sign-In.

varneshwaramara_50_SK_nithyamkveclatMP_Radha

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 26 November 2010 at 9:00pm | IP Logged

Members, please Sign-In.

varneshwarmyths_vaz_SK_eclatMP_Radhaatina

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 28 November 2010 at 12:31am | IP Logged

Members, please Sign-In.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanavarneshwaramara_50Janusushavvi_SK_nithyamkveclatatinarojapoooo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top