shruthiR thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
And there they go again except this time she thought that he was chiku and Arjun actually got attratcted to Arohi's non-stop bak bak!Yeah,the look in his eyes while he saw her blabbering away said it all😳And he also liked the fact that she said that she isn't scared of him.I guess she is the first person who has told him directly on his face that she's not afraid of him(although she doesn't know who he is😉😆)

Anyway,so Gauri loves Arjun!! I wonder how she'll react when Arohi and Arjun fall in love with each other,I smell a future vamp in the making who'll try to come in between Arohi & Arjun Oh how I wish they showed the pre-cap!😔Anyway,looking forward to tomorrow's episode😊
Edited by shruthiR - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sonya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
OMG so Gauri love arjun!! I didnt knew that!!!!
WildestDreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sonya-

OMG so Gauri love arjun!! I didnt knew that!!!!

Well...she is looking at him like😍...I keep crossing my finger that she don't love him😆😆
she and Arjun don't look a good couple together😛
shruthiR thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItalianPrincess

Well...she is looking at him like😍...I keep crossing my finger that she don't love him😆😆
she and Arjun don't look a good couple together😛

Oh trust me! No one wants her to come in between Arohi & Arjun Edited by shruthiR - 13 years ago
bary thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
should watch episode,i wish more ArjuHi scenes comes soon
no vamps plzz not KMH atleast,ahh i can bear family both arjun's n arohi being a problem coz that is inevitable but not gauri or an individual
Ishaan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
So we did have some ArjuHi moments worth looking forward to, did we? 😃 Can't wait for the online links!

But wait a sec... Gauri loves Arjun, that means, she should know about his background as well... right?
shruthiR thumbnail

Originally posted by: bary

should watch episode,i wish more ArjuHi scenes comes soon
no vamps plzz not KMH atleast,ahh i can bear family both arjun's n arohi being a problem coz that is inevitable but not gauri or an individual

I know but I think we're all well aware of the fact that in the telly world a serial is incomplete without a vamp so there always is a possibility you know😆
shruthiR thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1shaan

So we did have some ArjuHi moments worth looking forward to, did we? 😃 Can't wait for the online links!

But wait a sec... Gauri loves Arjun, that means, she should know about his background as well... right?

Yeah! I guess that's why she was telling Arohi things like "a person might seem bad to the whole world but not to you" and vague things like that when Arohi was asking her whom she really loves so I guess she does know that he's a gangster.
arjun.arohi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
so gauri loves arjun..but i'm pretty sure arjun doesn't love her since gauri said it was one-sided love...i really hope see doesn't turn into a vamp....arjun and arohi already are gonna have enough problems with him being a gangster and all....kmh season didnt really have any vamps, natasha was sort of negative, but not really, she didnt actually really come between arjun and arohi....so i hope gauri doesnt turn negative, since gauri and arohi also seem to be good friends
tanu111a thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i  dont think gouri will turn into vamp but i think she will support arjuhi luv. she will b d one who will tell arohi abt arjun positive side due to which arohi will attract towards arjun. she will tell arohi what luv actually means? i m waiting to see dat. i must say dis season is quite intersting.