Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

shruthiR

IF-Rockerz

shruthiR

Posted: 04 November 2010 at 9:07am | IP Logged
And there they go again except this time she thought that he was chiku and Arjun actually got attratcted to Arohi's non-stop bak bak!Yeah,the look in his eyes while he saw her blabbering away said it allEmbarrassedAnd he also liked the fact that she said that she isn't scared of him.I guess she is the first person who has told him directly on his face that she's not afraid of him(although she doesn't know who he isWinkLOL)

Anyway,so Gauri loves Arjun!! I wonder how she'll react when Arohi and Arjun fall in love with each other,I smell a future vamp in the making who'll try to come in between Arohi & ArjunOuch Oh how I wish they showed the pre-cap!UnhappyAnyway,looking forward to tomorrow's episodeSmile

Edited by shruthiR - 04 November 2010 at 9:08am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sun shinetanu111alilindiangurl13PraniikavyasamxxXSejalXxxIshaan..Nabi.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Phirse Takraar!" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Sonya-

IF-Dazzler

-Sonya-

Posted: 04 November 2010 at 9:15am | IP Logged
OMG so Gauri love arjun!! I didnt knew that!!!!

DUGGUlicious

IF-Sizzlerz

DUGGUlicious

Posted: 04 November 2010 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sonya-

Well...she is looking at him likeDay Dreaming...I keep crossing my finger that she don't love himLOLLOL
she and Arjun don't look a good couple togetherTongue

shruthiR

IF-Rockerz

shruthiR

Posted: 04 November 2010 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ItalianPrincess

Originally posted by -Sonya-

Well...she is looking at him likeDay Dreaming...I keep crossing my finger that she don't love himLOLLOL
she and Arjun don't look a good couple togetherTongue
Oh trust me! No one wants her to come in between Arohi & ArjunApprove

Edited by shruthiR - 04 November 2010 at 9:20am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Nabi.

bary

IF-Rockerz

bary

Posted: 04 November 2010 at 9:28am | IP Logged
should watch episode,i wish more ArjuHi scenes comes soon
no vamps plzz not KMH atleast,ahh i can bear family both arjun's n arohi being a problem coz that is inevitable but not gauri or an individual

Ishaan.

IF-Rockerz

Ishaan.

Posted: 04 November 2010 at 9:31am | IP Logged
So we did have some ArjuHi moments worth looking forward to, did we? Big smile Can't wait for the online links!

But wait a sec... Gauri loves Arjun, that means, she should know about his background as well... right?

shruthiR

IF-Rockerz

shruthiR

Posted: 04 November 2010 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bary

should watch episode,i wish more ArjuHi scenes comes soon
no vamps plzz not KMH atleast,ahh i can bear family both arjun's n arohi being a problem coz that is inevitable but not gauri or an individual
I know but I think we're all well aware of the fact that in the telly world a serial is incomplete without a vamp so there always is a possibility you knowLOL

shruthiR

IF-Rockerz

shruthiR

Posted: 04 November 2010 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1shaan

So we did have some ArjuHi moments worth looking forward to, did we? Big smile Can't wait for the online links!

But wait a sec... Gauri loves Arjun, that means, she should know about his background as well... right?
Yeah! I guess that's why she was telling Arohi things like "a person might seem bad to the whole world but not to you" and vague things like that when Arohi was asking her whom she really loves so I guess she does know that he's a gangster.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishaan.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.