CID

India-Forums

   
CID
CID

Comments about Picture Gallery - II (Page 87)

astonish IF-Sizzlerz
astonish
astonish

Joined: 24 January 2010
Posts: 12932

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RBAA

Originally posted by RBAA




Where are these pictures from????? Daya sir is singing something!!!Shocked

visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Joined: 26 November 2009
Posts: 31200

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 5:00am | IP Logged
I asked the same question on the other thread. LOL
aadri- Goldie
aadri-
aadri-

Joined: 01 September 2010
Posts: 2361

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by debasree04

Originally posted by astonish

 

Mini is talking about this picture Deba... No one knows anything about this cap

okay this one...there are 2 another person in this pics- one is Singh sir & another person- i dnt recognize him
I think this one is in office of FW...actually whole picture looks an office type...but not sure Tongue


the person in Grey shirt is none other but Shridhar Raghavan. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

astonish

astonish IF-Sizzlerz
astonish
astonish

Joined: 24 January 2010
Posts: 12932

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aadrika-

Originally posted by debasree04

Originally posted by astonish

 

Mini is talking about this picture Deba... No one knows anything about this cap

okay this one...there are 2 another person in this pics- one is Singh sir & another person- i dnt recognize him
I think this one is in office of FW...actually whole picture looks an office type...but not sure Tongue


the person in Grey shirt is none other but Shridhar Raghavan. Smile


Thanks aadrika... We ever had this complete picture till date... Who is that person on the left... is it singh sir Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aadri-

aadri- Goldie
aadri-
aadri-

Joined: 01 September 2010
Posts: 2361

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Nice to see those singing pics of Daya sir...found another one...

Actress Poonam Dasgupta's house-party

the caption said...'Actress Poonam Dasgupta's house-party'...found pics of some other actors also singing, looking at something...seems karaoke...Tongue


Originally posted by astonish



Thanks aadrika... We ever had this complete picture till date... Who is that person on the left... is it singh sir Shocked


yes...its him...Smile


Edited by aadrika- - 03 March 2013 at 7:54am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

astonishdebasree04

astonish IF-Sizzlerz
astonish
astonish

Joined: 24 January 2010
Posts: 12932

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aadrika-

Actress Poonam Dasgupta's house-party

the caption said...'Actress Poonam Dasgupta's house-party'...found pics of some other actors also singing, looking at something...seems karaoke...Tongue


Originally posted by astonish



Thanks aadrika... We ever had this complete picture till date... Who is that person on the left... is it singh sir Shocked


yes...its him...Smile

Thanks for the picture... !!! Wonder what he was singing!!! I wish we had the video.!!!
And Singh sir is looking so different!!!Smile
debasree04 IF-Sizzlerz
debasree04
debasree04

Joined: 13 August 2010
Posts: 20031

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aadrika-

Nice to see those singing pics of Daya sir...found another one...

Actress Poonam Dasgupta's house-party

the caption said...'Actress Poonam Dasgupta's house-party'...found pics of some other actors also singing, looking at something...seems karaoke...Tongue


Thanx for the info...its really great !!!
astonish IF-Sizzlerz
astonish
astonish

Joined: 24 January 2010
Posts: 12932

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aadrika-



the person in Grey shirt is none other but Shridhar Raghavan. Smile

Whose are these awards???Shridhar raghavan's???he got into movie story writing much later i thought!!! Not when Abhi sir and Daya sir were so young!! Tongue 

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Comments about PIC gallery

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 143 144

Author: visrom   Replies: 1151   Views: 63813

visrom 1151 63813 04 November 2010 at 3:05am by visrom
AKSHAY-Salil Ankola Picture Gallery

Author: iss3   Replies: 4   Views: 2256

iss3 4 2256 10 June 2006 at 3:11am by Sano88
~~PIC GALLERY OF TEJALI~~MANSI

Author: kalik   Replies: 2   Views: 2565

kalik 2 2565 26 March 2006 at 4:40am by aish2

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

CID Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index