Comments about Picture Gallery - II - Page 7

Posted: 13 years ago
Love these expressons....πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by visrom

Lovely smile...😳

which episode??

This is from 'Case of the deadly proposal'. Uploaded by Bento. Good one, do watch.
Edited by visrom - 13 years ago
deadly proposal? about a girl propose ACP?
Originally posted by chinnu_manikyam

deadly proposal? about a girl propose ACP?

Yes...and Anjalika comments - 'Agar Daya ko propose kiya hota toh samajh sakte the' to which Abhijeet says 'ya mujhe'. And that WITCH Anjalika looks at Abhijeet and says 'Mazaak mat karo Abhijeet'. 😑
not in that sense yaar....It doesnt mean that he is not handsome...it simply means girls will be afraid of proposing him...thats allπŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
Afraid???? No way!!! Anjalika meant it in that manner only.
why yaar, fw will not allow that πŸ˜†...remember code name Banjara? a girl in lab says he is smart too...but she never met him before...because his character is not so sweet or soft. He is a tough guy, and Daya is a sweet character so girls will feel more freedom while talking to him.

I am againt Anjalika from the begining itself, dont feel bad.
 this Anjalika was a disgusting women...................every time she did something against cid..........😑Edited by kishor10 - 13 years ago
never liked this character but she was dedicated to job......and about her behaviour she had her own reasons for that.......
I really enjoyed scenes where  Daya or Abhijeet is in an argument with her.........

though it's not proper thread but still......
one of my favourite scenes of CID includes her ....in 'Staged murder'  Abhijeet accusing Anjalika for her complain to DCP against Daya......such a sweetheart [Abhi ofcourse]........it beatifully reflects his concern for Daya.......