Comments about Picture Gallery - II

Posted: 13 years ago
The thread CID Picture Gallery II-NO COMMENTS as the title say is a NO COMMENTS thread, but sometimes we love the photos so much that hitting the 'like' button is just not sufficient to express our appreciation for the photo. So, anything about any pic in the gallery, pls paste the link and write freely whatever you feel about it.
PLEASE AVOID QUOTING THE SAME PICTURES. If someone has posted a pic and commented on it, you can continue with your view without re-posting the pic or quoting the message with the pic. This leads to a lot of repetition and cluttering. Kindly help to keep the forum clean. Thank you.
Comments about Picture Gallery - I

Edited by visrom - 11 years ago

here is my first post on this thread, is he planning for this '"πŸ˜‰", if yes to whom? πŸ˜†
Chinnu...in this pic, he is smiling at ACP who is singing in the bureau.
Originally posted by visrom

Chinnu...in this pic, he is smiling at ACP who is singing in the bureau.
from which case it is?? the only case i remember in which ACP sir sang was Phool chaman me one😊
Sorry...I don't remember the episode name. It was the one where the CID team finds burnt papers and it turns out to be an insurance policy or will or something like that. Edited by visrom - 13 years ago
the case of double cross murder.
Originally posted by chinnu_manikyam

here is my first post on this thread, is he planning for this '"πŸ˜‰", if yes to whom? πŸ˜†
i don't know about the case .. but he is looking.. 'mast' in it πŸ˜†
Yes the case is Double Cross Murder and ACP sir sings "Jaane kya dhoondti rehti hai aankhen " a song from the movie Shola aur Shabnam
thanks for bringing this thread... I agree, sometimes to appreciate a post, just hitting the like button is not enough 😊
can anyone tell me when did viren ask daya to hand over his gun and badge??????????
i think i didn't see it..............