Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

OMG Arohi Ahluwalia!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

maneet_forever9

IF-Rockerz

maneet_forever9

Posted: 03 November 2010 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! first of all so excited to see KMH back with season two and even more excited to hear that arohi's last name is ahluwalia because..... my last name is AHLUWALIA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Big smile Big smilehow cool is that ??????? Smile 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

aewaLindaxXxPraniikavyasamlonelyshadowDr.BasketGupta

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OMG Arohi Ahluwalia!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 03 November 2010 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
how ironic for you! luckyy!! mubarak ho... arohi ko apni behen hi samajhiye!lol..  but wait bad news.. phir tho arjun tumhara hone-wala jija huwa na!lol     i know bad joke but waht can i say.. mera mood hi aisa hai!lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanu111a

maneet_forever9

IF-Rockerz

maneet_forever9

Posted: 03 November 2010 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by brainychild92

how ironic for you! luckyy!! mubarak ho... arohi ko apni behen hi samajhiye!lol..  but wait bad news.. phir tho arjun tumhara hone-wala jija huwa na!lol     i know bad joke but waht can i say.. mera mood hi aisa hai!lol

No no  very funny i liked the joke  LOL LOL LOL  I guess he is mine hone-wale jija Smile

Edited by maneet_forever9 - 03 November 2010 at 8:07pm

lonelyshadow

IF-Sizzlerz

lonelyshadow

Posted: 03 November 2010 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
both of you are aluhwalia's , that's good...!!
it's a very common name right?? i have heard it so many times.. anyway enjoy being arjun's sali and adhi ghar wali!!

LindaxXx

Goldie

LindaxXx

Posted: 04 November 2010 at 2:38am | IP Logged
lol so u both come from the same familyWink

..Amira..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Amira..

Posted: 04 November 2010 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maneet_forever9

OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! first of all so excited to see KMH back with season two and even more excited to hear that arohi's last name is ahluwalia because..... my last name is AHLUWALIA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Big smile Big smilehow cool is that ??????? Smile 

Big smile nice

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Nabi.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.