India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

god protect us from...........

sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 11 February 2005 at 3:01pm | IP Logged

hi everyone, how r u doing. its not the first time we r goingto talk about this,,,

since i join this if............. i,m so happy. that i got a chance to know that whats happing in dramas & stuff.,also i got a chance taking to my friends.......& there r few other thing too besides this.

well now i will come to the point.

see even most of people do watch tv dramas & stuff. but it has been a while.  since this kkusum start. i don,t know that how many people got sick.

see my friends everybody is diffrent than others. some of us r like lets say watch a tv or movie & than we forget that thing about what we saw.

but there r lots of peolpe in this world, who r over emotionl from their hearts.

i,mean to say that they take these tv shows & stuff too seriously(take them in their heart).

so who knows they might get sick or something. see shows /tv/movie,s r     only to entertain us for fun.(some of them teaches us good thing. no doubt in that)............ being emotionl is naturel. we can,t control on that.  i mean in this world  everyone has a right to make money & things for theirselves/for family & things.

but some of these people do make money, but they don,t really teach us good things.

create prolems in peoples houses/ in their personel lives.

in this world lots of problems r happing cause of money/ violets/ bold/ movies  7 so & so.

(p.s i,m tv person. i do watch tv /movies stuff.i,m not againest about anything or anybody,s)

i ,m praying to god that please protect everyone in this world from these kind of things...

i know its too long topic for u guys. so i,m sorry for that. but it just i feel something in my mind that i wanna share with my friend. hop u don,t get bored.

then please reply with ur views/ comments.Embarrassed

thanks a lot

sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 11 February 2005 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
is everybody sleepyyyyyyyyyWink
Canadian Angel Senior Member
Canadian Angel
Canadian Angel

Posted: 11 February 2005 at 4:58pm | IP Logged

i sure am LOLLOL

No offence that was kinda long

come to the point in some short line, instead of this whole thing of your.Smile

icy_devil IF-Dazzler
icy_devil
icy_devil

Posted: 11 February 2005 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
lolLOL
sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 11 February 2005 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
well its about that kkusum & dramas like that. who did not teach us something good......................... hope this helpsWink
Selina IF-Sizzlerz
Selina
Selina

Posted: 12 February 2005 at 8:35pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sukh

well its about that kkusum & dramas like that. who did not teach us something good......................... hope this helpsWink

I agree.

shahidlover24 IF-Sizzlerz
shahidlover24
shahidlover24

Posted: 12 February 2005 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
kool.....
queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 13 February 2005 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Are u kidding? LOL Kkusum did teach me something VERY good - something i do everyday!!... To Stay Away from ekkta's serials TongueDead .. that way i keep my sanskaars perfectly intact and immune to erosion Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index