Yun Miley Hum[MN SS]: ** TEMPORARY SUSPENDED ** - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
wow

our rocking mayur bhi na

awesome job

wow!!!!!!!dat was superb update
luved nupur dialouge n mayank photo trick.......
totally funny n awesome 
update sooooooon plzz n tnx fr pm
awesome update
loved mayur reactionz!
do cont soon!
n thnx for d pm!!
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii........................................
i loved the concept and the two parts............................
continue soooooooooooooooooooooon...............................and add me to ur pm list
😊cute part
poor nupur
😊

awesum part

plz update soon
Originally posted by fariaa70

Oh GOD Suja- plz pehla mujhe thoda hasne do.

Heheheehehe haas haas k mere halat kharab ho rahe hai

OK ltes start fm begining-
yaar mayank is too smart - he showing a photo to his mom but sent another one- i think it was scary type.lol

poor nups she was shocked after seeing mayus pix.
and thats why nupur fainted

amazing update suja
superb
awesome
too funny
i enjoyed each n every bit of it
plz plz plz update next part soon
cant wait more=so update asap

Take care

Thanks 4 ur laughing comment.😃

actually i wnt to post a imposed photo of Mayank ( made by me offcourse) with update. bt suddenly my adobe stopped working & photo was still half-made. so i when my application ll working, i'll surely posted Mayank's photo.

aur woh bhi alag se😛 
hey buddiess, how r u? mast na!
here i am again to disturb u all. sorry, but no sorry😉, mera kaam hi hai tum sabko disturb karna😆

i know, u all waiting for updates, well, kal to maine OS update kar dia hai, aaj SS update karne ja rahi hu & GAME ka update to next week hi de paungi .......... woh kya hai na, i made some mistakes, to woh sab recover karne k liye toooooda sa time lagega.
to in do update se hi kaam chalalo!!!😛

actually i want to post an imposed image of Mayank, which he send to Nupur . aur bechari Nupur behosh ho gayi thi. but mera badluck hi kharab hai😕 mera adobe kaam hi nahi kar raha hai😡. image incomplete hai, but jab adobe kaam karne lagega tab main jarur post kardungi woh image.

now, here is your update <scrool down>

Love
suja❤️

PART:3

The first ray of sun hitting on Nupur's face, she slowly open her eyes ………. Lovely smile plying on her lips. She gets off from the bed and open the window after removing the window curtain completely. Soft cool morning breeze of Shimla brushing on her, giving her shiver, "welcome " she whisper. She closed her eyes, stretching her arms to welcome a new day of her life.

She open her eyes, inhaled deeply ………. Now she realized something on her hand. she look at her hand, frowning, whose photo it is???!!!!!

Suddenly she remembered everything of last night, it is his photo!!!! The blackberry, bushy haired, sumo wrestler !!!!! OMG!!!!!! NOOOOOOO, it wasn't a nightmare …….. it was true ….. and her parents wants to knotted her with this junglee bhaloo!!!! Chiiii !!! ……… no way. Nupur Bhushan apni marzi ki malik hai!

She torn the photo into tiny pieces and threw from the window ……….. 

Sorry Mr. Junglee Bhaloo, you should search your bride in zoo!!! Nupur happily sweept her plam & went to bathroom.

"toh beta, tumne who photo dekhi?" Nitin asked, munching his toast.

"yes, dad. But I don't want to marry him." Nupur answered calmly, putting juice on the glass.

"KYA!!!!!" she spilled out some juice with Smita's sudden shout.

"KYA KAHA TUNE??!!!!!" another blust.

"calm down Smita, lets talk to her." Nitin put his hand on Smita's shoulder to make her calm, "I hope, she has a strong reason to denial."

"STRONG REASON??!!!" now the time to blast Nupur, "DON'T you think, he itself a strong reason for denial."

"what!!! We don't think so. He is a handsome rich guy." They are little surprised, "you know, he's modern, but a clear character."

"YEAH!!! Off course, if you said a Junglee Bhaloo as handsome, rich with hair …. " Nupur said sarcastically, "and I completely believe you that he has a clean character, uss jungle bhaloo ko koi insani girlfriend mil bhi kaise sakta hai!"

"kissi k bare me aisa nahi kehte, beta. Shakal me kya rakha hai!"

"par dad - "

Smita now take charge,  she hold Nupur's hand with her own hand, "Nupur beta " she start with very sweet calm, but serious voice, "you are our only child. And we want see you happy. That is why, we select a life partner for you." Nupur open her mouth to say something, but interrupted by her mother, "I you don't want to marry now, that's ok, par kavi na kavi to shadi karni padegi na!"

Nupur nodded in affirmation, "par ma, main abhi shadi nahi karna chahti."

"to maine kab kaha kal hi shadi karle! Bas, engagement karle." Smita said, "you know, we loves you so much. Aur hum tumhe apne app se dur nahi karna chahte, aur who ladka Shimla se hai, toh hum tumhe jab marzi dekhne jaa sakte hai!"

"par ma, uska face mujhe pasand nahi. Who to -"

"koi baat nahi beta, shadi k time tere papa ka shakal kaunsi hero jaisi thi!!!" smita smirk, glancing at Nitin.

"halt, halt. Yeh tum mujhe kyun kinch rahi ho?" Nitin was little furious, "aur waise bhi university ke sari ladkiyan mujhper fida thi."

"haan haan pata hai, iss liye mere bhai k kandhe(shoulder) par sar rakhe rote the, ek gf k liye  …. "

"aur yeh tumhe kisne bataya? Jara nam to batao uska?" Nitin folding his sleevs. Nupur trying to suppress her laughs.

"kiska nam batau, bhai ka, ya fir tumhara friends Barun aur Suresh ka!"

"unn logon ne aisa bataya?!!!! Dost hai ya astin ke saap." He muttered.

But smita continued, "you know beta, tumhari papa ka to shadi hi nahi hoti, agar main han nahi kehti!" Nitin giving her angry glare, but smita ignore it, "main bhi kya karti, ek bewakuf sweet sixteen thi, Nitin ne smile karke do baate kya karli, maine haan kar di!!!" she sighted, "warna mere paas ladko ki lambi list thi."

"lammmbi list thi" Niting mimic, "aur tum sweet sixteen nahi, pure 26 years ki thi."

"haan" smita trying to cover her mistake, "par lagti to 16 ki thi. And by the way -" she fanning herself with her own hand, "log mujhe aaj bhi 16 ki samajhta hai!!"

"to main konsa buddha hun" Nitin trying to make gray hair stylish, "main bhi to early 20 ka lagta hun."

Nupur was still a witness of whole drama, trying control her laughs, now she burst out, "Mom-Dad, aap dono bhi na! by God, ekdum namu-(namuna), unique ho, " she hold her stomach, "aur waise bhi tum dono 16 aur 20 years ke ho to, main to abhi paida bhi nahi hui -" she laughs uncontrollably.

Smita & Nitin was embarrassed, their face turn red.

Nupur still laughing, holding her stomach. After few moment she was stable, but still chuckling …………. "I am going to Arnab's house for a party. Bye." She grabbed her bag & leave.

"what was that Nitin???" Smita asked angrily.

"what was that Smita???" Nitin couldn't understand her word.

"yehi k tumne Nupur se kaha k tum early 20 k ho??!!!!" she making a face, "how disgusting!!!!"

"ohh, aur tum ne kya kaha???" now Nitin also made a face, mimicking her, "I am only sweet sixteen!!!! How more disgusting!!!!"

Smita become silence, she faced her back to him, angrily. Nitin sighted, placing his hand on her shoulder, but she jerked off.

" I am sorry smita," he again place his hand on her shoulder, "I am really very sorry. Ye lo kan pakadta hun." He holding his ears, smita smiles, "its ok, Nitin. I am not angry with you."

"I know sweetheart, issliye to, I love you." He wrapped his arm around her shoulder.

"I love you too" she rested her head on his chest.

Time passes, suddenly the phone rang.

"offho, yeh phone ko bhi abhi bajna tha!" Nitin was hell annoyed. Smita chuckled & went to pick the call.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

"mayu, ladki ki photo - " before Shilpa could complete, Mayank interrupted, "ma, plz, I am Not interested in any kind of ladki & ladki ki photo!"

"hay mayu, mujhe pata nahi tha, tujhe ladki pasand nahi hai!!!!" she rolled her eyes in surprised, "agar tu mjhe pehle bata deta to -" she sniff dramatically, "to main tere liye manpasand ladka dhundti."

Mayank pissed off, "ma, plz, ye daily glycerin soap ki Ma ki tarah rona bandh karo." He was embarrassed, "aur tum jo soch rahi ho aisa kuch nahi hai. Main aisa nahi hu -" his eyes fixed on ground.

"kya nahi hai tu?" Shilpa chuckled, looking at Mayank.

"wohi jo tumne kaha!!!"

"kya kaha maine?"

"yahi, k main – main -" he fumble with words, "main jaa raha hun, mujhe kaam hai!" he took the bike-key from table & dashed out. He knew, his mother pulling her leg, this is her favorite timepass.

"arre Mayu, sunto!" Shilps shout, "kal hum ladki k ghar jaa rahe hai roka karne!!!"

WHAT!!!!!! Mayank stopped near main door, "what are you saying ma???"

"I am saying that tomorrow is your roka!!" Shilpa smiles, Mayank face was blank, he swing his head in disbelief, "no ma, you must be jocking. You know na, mujhe shadi nahi karni!"

"chup kar, bahut ho gaya tera drama." Shilpa said, "humne ladki ko  dekha hai, aur main abhi unlongo ko phone karne ja rahi hun."

"nahi ma, tum aisa nahi kar sakti." Mayank hold her legs tightly, "tum apne ek laute bte k sath aisa nahi kar sakti!!!"

"mera pair(legs) chod mayu!" he released her legs, but still sitting on ground, "yeh tere dadaji ki decision hai!"

"dadaji!!!! But he gave me time!!!" he cried.

"mujhe kuch nahi pata. Par kuch time pehle babuji ne unlogo ko bataya k tune haan kardi hai  aur tujhe hamari pasand pe bharosa hai!"

"par ma, aisa bilkul nahi hai!!!" Mayank made crying face.

"kya!! Tujhe hum par bharosa nahi hai!!!" Shilpa raises her brows.

"no ma, aisi baat nahi hai." He trying his best, trying to make Shilpa confused, "par agar mujhe ladki pasand nahi ayi to????" Mayank giving her excuses, "to main wahi na kardunga. Soch lo, fir dadaji ki izzat ka kya hoga????"

Shilpa was little scared as she imagined the situation, but she freed her mind very next moment, "muje kuch nahi pata. Kal tera roka hai aur tu kal ladki ko dekh lena!!" she hurriedly went from there.

"aise kaise ma!!!" Mayank smirked, "tum log Mayank Sharma ko nahi jante." He rounded the key on his index finger, "kal roka ruk jayega, and that's a promise!"

Par kaise!!!!! His frown converted into smile, "YES!!!!" he blow on air.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

thats enough guys.

plz forgive me for my mistakes, actually i wrote this update in hurry & didnt read it. so i thot, i did so many mistakes.

plz do comment & press the LIKE tab .........

feel free to comment/criticize  ..............

Love
suja❤️
roka toh ruke ga hi jab ladki hi nahi hogi