SaniaKaSidShukl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Okay i know this is related to Big Boss but Sara was nd is still connected with Bidaai..So i'd like to share thsi here..Today in BB House they announced Sara will get married in Big Bss House iW*H Ali

So omg iin the Wedding i expect KinRul n Angad to be Invited😍Omg tht will be too good wht u guyz think😉😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tonks611 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't watch Big Boss but what was all that Ashmit drama? Publicity stunt?

Anyway, congrats to Sara!
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry but not interested lol.marriage in that crazy house and amongst those ppl who back stab and all.Great!Go for it Sara!And I so don't want Angad or KinRul anywhere near that house please!
meLuvsParul thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SPN_JD_Addicted

Sorry but not interested lol.marriage in that crazy house and amongst those ppl who back stab and all.Great!Go for it Sara!And I so don't want Angad or KinRul anywhere near that house please!

😆👏👍🏼⭐️😛😳
😳👍🏼
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3

I agree
shaadi bhi on national tv..lol.did they ask permession their permession 1st
shaadi ko khel samej ke rakha hua hai
lisasandra thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Yes it is true that big boss is a realy crazy house .After big boss 1 i never watch any big boss .I like family oriented show ,After bidaai i will watch sathyia.Still i did not watch  a single episode😆
That's lots of expressions prema lol!
Sania,tell me abt it!Everything seems to be for publicity!And I better stop here lol!
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3

Sania,tell me abt it!Everything seems to be for publicity!And I better stop here lol!

How do u know its me😲
Yeah I know. Anyways their life..they have to repent later on life..not us..why to care..but its very disgusting👎🏼

Originally posted by: myLuvShahid-ji

How do u know its me😲
Yeah I know. Anyways their life..they have to repent later on life..not us..why to care..but its very disgusting👎🏼

I do know you!U r confusing me lol.Is it cos of the username?I Knew u changed it u know where lol