Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Happy Divali to u Sonii darling and ALL
Kalapi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

What wud Varsha do if Sulo were dead ?

Look for me its very very simple .  Parents r not robots . they r human beings . They have every right to emote , express it , take decisions take stands just like their children .
Who says that these rights only belong to children and that the job of parents is to stand mutely and just welcome the prodigals with open arms keeping their own feelings hanging on some shelf ? How convenient for the children isnt it . Kick ur parents , do rubbish and just expect tto waltz back . Give it the name of unconditional love

Varsha as a daughter left her aged mom and family and went out in the world to live on her own . Sulo was there for her and took her back when she returned .

But when Varsha became a mother to be did she remain for her baby just the way Sulo was there for her ? She didnt , she threw it out even before it was formed properly

Sulo threw her out of her house expressing horror at her insensitivity .Varsha threw her child out of this WORLD .

Doesnt she need to be alone and think ?If Sulo takes her home at this juncture she will nEVER realise the enormity of her action , her mistake . She wants a corner to throw her bags and rest her butt when sasural doors r closed so she can pick the pieces and go on the next day .

She has always harped and harped about independence . True independence is accepting responsibility of ur actions . If u missed pills , take responsibility for it and carry that pregnancy to term . If u abort ur baby and wreck ur marital life with ur stubbornness , accept responsibility for that too .Dont run and bother ur old parents who need peace in old age .They did their bit , their old bones r tired .Carry ur baggage .Dont use them cleverly under the demand that  but parents must love UNCONdITIONALLY .

See Kools, I think this is where I differ. If Sulo said that I don't support your dicision and can't support you financially because of family situation I could be OK with it. But she never said that, she said, I will not take you in because that shows that I support your action (of course she alos claim she has good values that have passed on her kids...which I have to see yet!)... I think a mom maynot support a kid's action but still can be supportive of her.... even verbal support of 'I am with you if you need me'...but this this not come from Sulo....therein is my problem.....You know moms of criminal who are hanged still cry, haven't heard them saying I wish him death for the crime he did...doesn't mean they supports the crime...she cries for her baby who will not be in the world anymore...that is the distinction that I wanted to see...but I guess this is a little too much to expect from a serial these days...

Oh, and I don't mean to say I support varsha and what she did in momemt of maddness or how convinently she statrted calling 'manav jiju' when she needed him....I am just talking about how moms generally should feel.....just that
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
 think a mom maynot support a kid's action but still can be supportive of her.... even verbal support of 'I am with you if you need me'...but this this not come from Sulo....therein is my problem...
Its for the mom to decide . Just as the kid decides , Mom can decide too is my point . Kids decide to cut off , when they want independence , when they marry and have wives and own family , for various reasons . Similiarly parents have a full right to say eNOUGH IS ENOUGH . Their Parental status does not make them immune to their personal feelings on issues in their life . Yes there r criminals who have parents who say I love and I am supportive of u .But then there r equal number of parents who choose to disassociate themselves from criminals , unable to bear the horrific nature of their crimes . If the children of a serial killer have the right to never keep relations with him and change their name  so do parents of a serial killer . No one can amd should judge them sayinhg how u did this UR a PARENT .

Sulochana has tremendous bearing capacity . She has tolerated a lot of her offsprings nonsense , her children dont exactly do what she says . Archana went for the 3 month court order stay to suffer abuse inspite of Sulo advising her not to do it . Archana had her own personal purposes , she went against parental advise . Varsha left house and went then came back after tasting reality . Vaishu chose to marry a marwadi .Vinod left his parents then came back on his own accord . She has remained stoic in that karanjkar house , always there for her children . They go , goof up and come back . But that woman has her limits too . If she used the words TAKING U IN SHOWS I SUPPORT YOUR ACTION so what ? Even THATS for her to decide . To say I STILL LOVE U is HER CHOICE as a person , if she doesnt feel like saying it currently coz her daughter has snuffed out a LIFE in rage , she is fully entitled to it . What she really wants to do is nOT PAMPER HER DAUGHTER ANYMORE . And thats right . Just as Varsha has every right to decide CUT OFF POINTS so does Sulochana . Ifa son does nonsense tomorrow like drugs , Im not gonna entertain him in my house , I will throw him out . If A parent decides this ..........He doesnt become bad or FAIL as a parent .

Kalapi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
But, must say 'Thank you all' all for the healthy discussion I had yesterday night in between my boring on-line class I was at (please don't tell this to anyone else😆). It was a fun discussion and I enjoyed it much.

Happy Diwali to all my on-line friends🥳
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Happy Divali Kalapi😃
OnePiece thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hi Kools😃,
                agree with u...when i was watching yesterday's epi aftr many days and these ppl were doing drama, even i felt like Savitha only..."stop this nautanki plzz"😆......i dont hav anything to comment!!! Manav being 'devta' was seriously very funny🤣...Savitha was late in realizing that...

viram thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanx a ton Kools. This is one addiction which has no bad side effects.I mean you are addicted to this forum and thanx to that we get  a treat .

Serves the K sisters right a u said.

They(Incl Manav) need a good dressing down from  somebody---- particularly this vershu.She gets on my nerves.
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Originally posted by: viram

Thanx a ton Kools. This is one addiction which has no bad side effects.I mean you are addicted to this forum and thanx to that we get  a treat .

Serves the K sisters right a u said.

They(Incl Manav) need a good dressing down from  somebody---- particularly this vershu.She gets on my nerves.

viram read todays commentary , i blasted 😆😆😆😆