Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Maa da ladla...:)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

rose-girl

Goldie

rose-girl

Posted: 03 November 2010 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
hahaha... it was hilarious 2 see chachu in facepack with tht choreographer...lol bechare chachuWink
Arohi was luking soo pretty in tht white dress. Arjun was luking DASHING...I loved their eye lockEmbarrassed
OMG Arohi kya samjha rhi he apni chachi ko...us ke saath tu khud kuch opposite hone waala heLOL
Kitni romantic mahool tha jab Arjohi mile...wowClap
But i just dont lyk Arjuns family...i h8 whn his dad speak gol mol karkeAngry mom tu behen lagti heShocked
I hope aage aage Arjun ki family na itni dikhae i just cant watch thm!
Baaki sab fab heStar
Do share your opinionsBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pranii.Nabi.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Maa da ladla...:)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Nabi.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Nabi.

Posted: 03 November 2010 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Yeah rite Arohi wanted a boy next door but she gonna be  hooked with a gangster. Arjun was looking soo hott and Arohi soo cute. And bechara chachu with that choregrapherROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rose-girl

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.