Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Ria Ka Adda: KMH 2: Arohi wants SRK not Sanju baba (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 10

Ishaan.

IF-Rockerz

Ishaan.

Posted: 04 November 2010 at 9:19am | IP Logged
@Parm : Oh, I see... btw, I liked your OS a lot. Shall comment soon. :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DUGGUlicious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ria Ka Adda: KMH 2: Arohi wants SRK not Sanju baba (Page 9)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DUGGUlicious

IF-Sizzlerz

DUGGUlicious

Posted: 04 November 2010 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1shaan

@Parm : Oh, I see... btw, I liked your OS a lot. Shall comment soon. :)

oh thanks a lot buddyEmbarrassed

Ishaan.

Ishaan.

IF-Rockerz

Ishaan.

Posted: 04 November 2010 at 9:24am | IP Logged
@Parm - How do you like the side actors of this season? I think some of them are slightly OTT. :P

violette

Goldie

violette

Posted: 04 November 2010 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Hi all.. as 4rm tomorrow onwards i m off FB for a vacation.. plz post my this take on new adda..

haiyee. kitni complicated ye mohabbat hai.!

i found A_A meet very thanda thanda.. as if something was missing.. bt clearly there was obvious difference betn eyelock of A_A and tht of A_G... Bang on this time Arjun had  soo cold and indifferent stare at Gauri.. 

Alas.. not a glance.. Aro was dancing so well and luking so gorgeous and it was such a nice song .. i almost had yearning feeling with tht stanza.. "ajaa ve aaja mahi.. mahiyaa ve aa jaa.." was expecting at least he wud give her a luk.. bt nope  our Arjun is not at all interested in Arohi.. as if she doesnt exist 4 him... even for ARohi.. he is some guy whom she is not interested at all except tht her inquisitive nature is making her notice him.. bt he is defo not a husband or BF material for her..

hmmm... It seems impossible tht Aro will fall 4 arjun yet ther r all indications tht she will fall 4 him first and he will deny it..  bt i wish i wish.. and pray tht Arjun fall 4 her first and Aro denies him.. come on.. ther r so many reasons for Aro to deny Arjun.. and Arjun mite get taste of his own medicine being cold and indifferent towards girls.. i was so with Gauri..she is a gud actress..

had v not known priorly tht he wud b her ex the scene wud;ve been very interesting and the epi's end very gud! bt y do they have to reveal it..suspense wud have created a lot more buzz..!

4 me the most awaited A_A scene wasnt appealing.. the dialogues wer copied from Jab V met.. the spark was there bt it lacked the X factor of A_A scenes..

chalo then, c u all on 15th thn.

tc.

manisha  

Edited by violette - 04 November 2010 at 9:45am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshsam111222sweetassugar16Ishaan.kavyasampayal_4shibz

Ishaan.

IF-Rockerz

Ishaan.

Posted: 04 November 2010 at 9:54am | IP Logged
@Manisha : I've always been a little apprehensive, that season 2 might not be as magical as the original one. Confused Hope the X-factor you found missing in today's episode turns up soon!

DUGGUlicious

IF-Sizzlerz

DUGGUlicious

Posted: 04 November 2010 at 10:05am | IP Logged
ooohh goooddd..Gauri love Arjun...nahiiiiiii.....Pleaseeeee...Arjun please don't tell me that u like gauri...hmmm...btw what he want to say to his mom the first day??????

Pranii

tanu111a

Goldie

tanu111a

Posted: 04 November 2010 at 10:09am | IP Logged
today was a rocking epi. arjuhi scene was sweet.luv d way arohi said "mamma". it sounds so so sweet. really kri is doing fab job. her expression were out of world in d last scene when she said to gouri " go n slap him". her expression were like as her frd will punish arjun for making her fool. she was looking lyk a small sweet kid. wan dat pic urgently. abt arjun he is looking damn stylist. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pranii-Olly-shibz

-Olly-

IF-Rockerz

-Olly-

Posted: 04 November 2010 at 10:31am | IP Logged
hey how was todays episode? i didnt see it!..

Pranii

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.